HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

who is going to start tonight for philly?

Closed Thread

Old
11-26-2003, 06:16 AM
12trads

vCash: 500
who is going to start tonight for philly?

who is going to start tonight for philly? i got hackett and esche in my pool, just need to know who to put in. thanks in advance.

who do people think will win the job? i read that Hitchcock will rotate until January, and make a decision then. you gotta have a number one guy for the playoffs. I would give it to esche...younger and playing just as well.

Old
11-26-2003, 06:24 AM
John Flyers Fan

It should be Esche.

Old
11-26-2003, 07:13 AM
Teezax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12trads
who is going to start tonight for philly? i got hackett and esche in my pool, just need to know who to put in. thanks in advance.

who do people think will win the job? i read that Hitchcock will rotate until January, and make a decision then. you gotta have a number one guy for the playoffs. I would give it to esche...younger and playing just as well.
Yeah at this point i think Esche has the edge but the playoffs are a different story and Esche has very limited experience.... then again so does Hackett but he played very well against Jersey last year.

Old
11-26-2003, 08:16 AM
swflyers8*

Send a message via Yahoo to swflyers8*
Quote:

If you look at the preview for tonight's game on the Flyers' website, it lists Esche as the starter.

Go Flyboys!

Old
11-26-2003, 08:44 AM
12trads

thanks... can i usually check the Flyers' website for this info.. as you can tell, i ask this question a lot.

Old
11-26-2003, 09:01 AM
Teezax

Quote:
thanks... can i usually check the Flyers' website for this info.. as you can tell, i ask this question a lot.
Yeah always look for the Game Notes or preview on Game Day, it should give you everything you need.

Old
11-28-2003, 08:20 AM
tyler0896

vCash:
I have hackett and esche too, and I looked all over right up until the game started 5 minutes ago, and it wasn't in the game notes or preview today. I started hackett since they've been rotating and hackett did great in his last game, but instead they started esche. Does anyone know another place to look? And 12trads did you find it anywhere today?

Old
11-29-2003, 08:19 AM
tyler0896

vCash:
is anyone alive on weekends?

There's no mention of who's starting again

Closed Thread