HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

911 Victim Ellen Mariani Open Letter To The President Of The United States

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-29-2003, 05:54 PM
  #1
Hoot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,532
vCash: 500
911 Victim Ellen Mariani Open Letter To The President Of The United States

911 Victim Ellen Mariani Open Letter To The President Of The United States

Thursday, 27 November 2003

Mr. Bush,

This ''open letter'' is coming from my heart. I want you to know that I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat and that this is not an attempt to ''bash the Government''.

You Mr. Bush should be held responsible and liable for any and all acts that were committed to aid in any "cover up" of the tragic events of September 11, 2001. As President you have a duty to protect the American people. On September 11th you did not instruct your staff to issue a nationwide emergency warning/alert to advise us of the attack on America. We had to receive the news of the attacks via the news networks.

In the months leading up to the attacks you were repeatedly advised of a possible attack on American soil. During your daily intelligence briefings you were given information that had been uncovered that the very real possibility existed that certain undesirable elements would use commercial aircraft to destroy certain "target" buildings. You never warned the American people of this possible threat. Who were you protecting?

When you took no responsibility towards protecting the general public from the possibility of attack, you were certainly not upholding the oath you spoke when you took office. In that oath you pledged to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

On the morning of the attack, you and members of your staff were fully aware of the unfolding events yet you chose to continue on to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School to proceed with a scheduled event and "photo op". While our nation was under attack you did not appear to blink an eye or shed a tear. You continued on as if everything was "business as usual".

In the days following the attacks all air traffic was grounded and Americans, including myself, were stranded wherever they had been when the flight ban was imposed. I was stranded at Midway Airport in Chicago, unable to continue on to California for my daughter's wedding. Imagine my surprise when I later found out that during this "no fly" period a number of people were flown out of the country on a 747 with Arabic lettering on the fuselage. None of these people were interviewed or questioned by any local, State or Federal agencies. Why were they allowed to leave and who exactly was on that flight. We know for a fact that some of the people on the flight were members of (or related to) the royal family of Saudi Arabia and members of the Bin Laden family. Were these people allowed to leave because of the long-standing relationships that your family has with both families?

It is my belief that you intentionally allowed 9/11 to happen to gather public support for a "war on terrorism". These wars, in Afghanistan and Iraq, have not accomplished what you stated were your goals. Why have you not captured Osama Bin Laden? Where are Saddam's weapons of mass destruction? All that has happened is a bill that is passed before Congress for 87 billion dollars to rebuild what you ordered blown to bits. As an American who lost a loved one in the "war on terror" I do pray and support our troops who were sent to Afghanistan and Iraq by you. These troops have and will continue to die for your lies. As an American I can make this statement as it appears that associates of your family may stand to prosper from the rebuilding of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Mr. Bush the time has come for you to stop your control over us. Stop blocking the release of certain evidence and documents that were discovered by the 9/11 Investigation Commission if you have nothing to hide proving you did not fail to act and prevent the attacks of 9/11. Your reason for not releasing this material is that it is a matter of "national security". When in fact I believe that it is your personal credibility/security that you are concerned with. You do not want the public to know the full extent of your responsibility and involvement.

After 9/11 the Patriot Act and Homeland Security Act were passed. Both of these allow the government to tap your telephone, search your home, and seize whatever they feel they need to do on a whim. They can do this without a judge's review or a warrant. I feel that this is in direct conflict with our rights as stated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

We the families of 9/11 victims need to have answers to the following questions:

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

It has been over two years since hundreds of our lost loved ones "remains" have still yet to be identified and their remains placed in a landfill at Fresh Kill. We want our heroes brought back and given a public and proud resting place where we all can pay our respects and honor them. These innocent people never had a chance as they were taken from us on that sad September Day.

In the court of public opinion Mr. Bush, your lies are being uncovered each day. My husband, all of the other victims and their families and our nation as a whole, has been victimized by your failed leadership prior to and after 9/11!

I will prove this in a court of law!

Ellen M. Mariani

Hoot is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 06:02 PM
  #2
punchy1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kiwiville.
Posts: 2,444
vCash: 500
That is one daft loon. OF course the president let 9/11 happen. He also killed Santa and is the one who really was having sex with Monica and asking the rest of us to define the word it after lying again and again about what he was up to. I feel very sorry for her loss no doubt that is a horrible thing. For her (which I doubt highly) to write this swill is not only slanderous since she has no proof that he actually wanted to or let 9/11 happen, it is sad and a pathetic left wing inspired shot at the president. The good news though is that America is a country that allows her this veiw. Lets hope she makes it to a court of law so that she and any other wacko that feels this way will have their false conspiracy beliefs thrown out the window. Of couse, they will just cry fix but, it will be fun watching them be proven insane again, as always. HOOT, check your knickers mate, your liberal bias is showing. How many attacks on America does that make it for your today? Looks like 2 for certain where I am, probably missing a few though. Pitty that someone with as obviously a talented and sharp mind as yours is dulling it on this refuse. I would like to see what you could do if you turned your out of touch powers to good. Of course, I know that from your point of veiw it is me that is out of touch but I would just say that I am not the one propping up these crazy theories that have no factualy proof or backing behind them but, again that is just me. Cheers mate.

punchy1 is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 06:21 PM
  #3
Pontifex Maximus*
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,098
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot

I will prove this in a court of law!

Ellen M. Mariani
Somehow I doubt that, Ellen.

Pontifex Maximus* is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 07:38 PM
  #4
Hoot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,532
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrachlinexperience
Somehow I doubt that, Ellen.
Here's a pdf version of the lawsuit.

Is it even possible to find a jury (you know, an unbiased jury) in a case like this?

Hoot is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 07:43 PM
  #5
Blackshad
Registered User
 
Blackshad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,274
vCash: 500
One of my teachers has a post-doc in enginerring and says there is no way that the 2 towers felt because of the planes. The steel in the 2 tower could not react like it did without an explosion. So he think that someone put alot of explosive charges in the building and then blew them after the 2 planes crashed. Thats what i remember of what he said in 2 lines :p ( sorry for my english)

Blackshad is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 07:48 PM
  #6
CoyoteBaloney
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: man you've ever met
Posts: 1,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot
On September 11th you did not instruct your staff to issue a nationwide emergency warning/alert to advise us of the attack on America. We had to receive the news of the attacks via the news networks.
If my memory serves me corectly the news media was on the site in a matter of 5-10 minutes reporting the event of the first plane and actually captured the second plane slamming into the other building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot
In the months leading up to the attacks you were repeatedly advised of a possible attack on American soil. During your daily intelligence briefings you were given information that had been uncovered that the very real possibility existed that certain undesirable elements would use commercial aircraft to destroy certain "target" buildings. You never warned the American people of this possible threat. Who were you protecting?
and how does she know this? the only she would know this is if she spoke to the person who gave Bush those reports opr to someone who was present at the time Bush recieved those reports.

This crap is amazing ... I won't be commenting on it any more but let me say this, it is easy to claim you are neither a republican nor a democrat but show me your voting registration card and your voting record if you want me to believe it.

CoyoteBaloney is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 08:01 PM
  #7
stanley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,588
vCash: 500
How is Ellen a victim? I think the poor sap that has to live with her is the real victim here.

Blackshad,
Perhaps your teacher obtained her degree from a box of Cracker Jax.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/collapse2.html

stanley is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 08:05 PM
  #8
jfont
Registered User
 
jfont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 15,427
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshad
One of my teachers has a post-doc in enginerring and says there is no way that the 2 towers felt because of the planes. The steel in the 2 tower could not react like it did without an explosion. So he think that someone put alot of explosive charges in the building and then blew them after the 2 planes crashed. Thats what i remember of what he said in 2 lines :p ( sorry for my english)
theres been alot written about the collapse of the towers...and as an engineer, i agree with the prevailing and widely accepted theory (too long to account for here) of the collapse...which is different from your professor's theory.

__________________
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off
jfont is online now  
Old
11-29-2003, 08:51 PM
  #9
CoyoteBaloney
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: man you've ever met
Posts: 1,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley
How is Ellen a victim? I think the poor sap that has to live with her is the real victim here.

Blackshad,
Perhaps your teacher obtained her degree from a box of Cracker Jax.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/collapse2.html
I thought the exact samething. By claiming she is a victim of 9/11/01 it makes her out as having lost a loved one instead of being stranded in Chicago and late for her daughter's wedding.

CoyoteBaloney is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 08:51 PM
  #10
Sabot55
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Responses in bold and italics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot
You Mr. Bush should be held responsible and liable for any and all acts that were committed to aid in any "cover up" of the tragic events of September 11, 2001. As President you have a duty to protect the American people. On September 11th you did not instruct your staff to issue a nationwide emergency warning/alert to advise us of the attack on America. We had to receive the news of the attacks via the news networks.

What nationwide alert system existed? Is there any faster way than news networks? What was the government supposed to use?

In the months leading up to the attacks you were repeatedly advised of a possible attack on American soil. During your daily intelligence briefings you were given information that had been uncovered that the very real possibility existed that certain undesirable elements would use commercial aircraft to destroy certain "target" buildings. You never warned the American people of this possible threat. Who were you protecting?

And these types of warnings occur daily. If the government warned us about everything, eventually they'd be "the boy who cried wolf" and no one would listen anyways.

When you took no responsibility towards protecting the general public from the possibility of attack, you were certainly not upholding the oath you spoke when you took office. In that oath you pledged to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

On the morning of the attack, you and members of your staff were fully aware of the unfolding events yet you chose to continue on to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School to proceed with a scheduled event and "photo op". While our nation was under attack you did not appear to blink an eye or shed a tear. You continued on as if everything was "business as usual".

He was at the school before the attacks. He was notified of the attacks while he was there, and then boarded Air Force One, eventually heading to an Air Force base in Nebraska. All the while he had complete command and control in AF1, through NORAD, which is based underground in Colorado.

In the days following the attacks all air traffic was grounded and Americans, including myself, were stranded wherever they had been when the flight ban was imposed. I was stranded at Midway Airport in Chicago, unable to continue on to California for my daughter's wedding. Imagine my surprise when I later found out that during this "no fly" period a number of people were flown out of the country on a 747 with Arabic lettering on the fuselage. None of these people were interviewed or questioned by any local, State or Federal agencies. Why were they allowed to leave and who exactly was on that flight. We know for a fact that some of the people on the flight were members of (or related to) the royal family of Saudi Arabia and members of the Bin Laden family. Were these people allowed to leave because of the long-standing relationships that your family has with both families?

What if that plane, with Arabic lettering, was bringing Saudi government officials back to their country? Wouldn't that be sensible? If Colin Powell was abroad during the attacks, wouldn't you expect him to immediately return? And by the way, the Bin Laden family is huge. If we held the entire family accountable for Osama's actions, we'd have to indict a couple thousand Saudi's.

It is my belief that you intentionally allowed 9/11 to happen to gather public support for a "war on terrorism". These wars, in Afghanistan and Iraq, have not accomplished what you stated were your goals. Why have you not captured Osama Bin Laden? Where are Saddam's weapons of mass destruction? All that has happened is a bill that is passed before Congress for 87 billion dollars to rebuild what you ordered blown to bits. As an American who lost a loved one in the "war on terror" I do pray and support our troops who were sent to Afghanistan and Iraq by you. These troops have and will continue to die for your lies. As an American I can make this statement as it appears that associates of your family may stand to prosper from the rebuilding of Afghanistan and Iraq.

First off, they knew we were coming for almost a year. All their weapons of mass destruction are either hidden or gone. Did you think we would roll into Baghdad airport and just find a warehouse full of the stuff? Shoot, they still don't even know exactly how Hitler died!

And with Osama... I have Special Operations friends that have lived in Afganistan for the past two years. Finding one person in that type of terrain is nearly impossible, especially with the outlaw territory to the south in Pakistan and Iran as potential refuges.

I can appreciate your loss. However, what this country sees on TV is a fraction of what really is going on in that country. If I tried to bring back all the gifts Iraqi families gave me, I'd need a semi-trailer. The news networks show the bad stuff because it sells. Who wants to see a small business owner in Fallujah giving free lunches day after day to soldiers in the 3rd Infantry because he's so happy that Saddam is gone? Not going to sell. Iraq is a huge country, and Baghdad is as big as NYC. Lots of great things are happening. Some bad stuff is happening too. Unfortunately, the bad stuff gets covered.

Mr. Bush the time has come for you to stop your control over us. Stop blocking the release of certain evidence and documents that were discovered by the 9/11 Investigation Commission if you have nothing to hide proving you did not fail to act and prevent the attacks of 9/11. Your reason for not releasing this material is that it is a matter of "national security". When in fact I believe that it is your personal credibility/security that you are concerned with. You do not want the public to know the full extent of your responsibility and involvement.

After 9/11 the Patriot Act and Homeland Security Act were passed. Both of these allow the government to tap your telephone, search your home, and seize whatever they feel they need to do on a whim. They can do this without a judge's review or a warrant. I feel that this is in direct conflict with our rights as stated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

We the families of 9/11 victims need to have answers to the following questions:

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

Could have revealed information vital to national security.

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

Likely destroyed. They are not indestructable. Just really hard to destroy. They were not intended to survive crashing into a building and then survive through the building's collapse.

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

Same as above.

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

You can. They were released to the media in September of 2001, days after the attacks.

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

Again, already been released, back in September of 2001.

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

Once again... already been release. You guessed it, September of 2001.

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

They were likely removed as part of a government investigation. Did ol' Jeb go personally? I doubt it. Were they put onto a C-130 and sent abroad? Doubt that too. Air Force flight records are logged and kept. I'm sure it wouldn't take that long to find out where all the C-130's went the day the records were taken from the aviation school. Bet you a buffalo nickel it went to Virginia.

It has been over two years since hundreds of our lost loved ones "remains" have still yet to be identified and their remains placed in a landfill at Fresh Kill. We want our heroes brought back and given a public and proud resting place where we all can pay our respects and honor them. These innocent people never had a chance as they were taken from us on that sad September Day.

So you're going to start the volunteer service to dig through the millions of tons of wreckage to find tiny bone fragments? Wonderful! We were wondering where the government was going to find the manpower for such an undertaking.

In the court of public opinion Mr. Bush, your lies are being uncovered each day. My husband, all of the other victims and their families and our nation as a whole, has been victimized by your failed leadership prior to and after 9/11!

I will prove this in a court of law!

Ellen M. Mariani
Pointless, unfounded, and ridiculous accusations aimed at the executive branch of the government.

 
Old
11-29-2003, 09:15 PM
  #11
CoyoteBaloney
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: man you've ever met
Posts: 1,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabot55
Pointless, unfounded, and ridiculous accusations aimed at the executive branch of the government.
As I said, it is easy to claim to be neither republican nor democrat but proving it comes in ones actions and voting record.

CoyoteBaloney is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 09:33 PM
  #12
dempsey_k*
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Boss Hawg
Country: Thailand
Posts: 12,921
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabot55
Pointless, unfounded, and ridiculous accusations aimed at the executive branch of the government.
You didn't bold this quote

Quote:
In the days following the attacks all air traffic was grounded and Americans, including myself, were stranded wherever they had been when the flight ban was imposed. I was stranded at Midway Airport in Chicago, unable to continue on to California for my daughter's wedding. Imagine my surprise when I later found out that during this "no fly" period a number of people were flown out of the country on a 747 with Arabic lettering on the fuselage. None of these people were interviewed or questioned by any local, State or Federal agencies. Why were they allowed to leave and who exactly was on that flight. We know for a fact that some of the people on the flight were members of (or related to) the royal family of Saudi Arabia and members of the Bin Laden family. Were these people allowed to leave because of the long-standing relationships that your family has with both families?
Which does have a point, is founded, and isn't ridiculous, and it is aimed at that same executive branch you're standing up for.

So with that clarified, it leads one to question to the pointlessness, foundation, and ridicule of those points you bolded.

Bush is a traitor, and should be executed. There has never been a time more ripe to cross the Rubicon ... do it Mr. Powell .. shoot them in the head ... they want you to do it ... it is your destiny ... you are....perfect...you are...the Emperor.

dempsey_k* is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 09:47 PM
  #13
Sabot55
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey_k
You didn't bold this quote



Which does have a point, is founded, and isn't ridiculous, and it is aimed at that same executive branch you're standing up for.

So with that clarified, it leads one to question to the pointlessness, foundation, and ridicule of those points you bolded.

Bush is a traitor, and should be executed. There has never been a time more ripe to cross the Rubicon ... do it Mr. Powell .. shoot them in the head ... they want you to do it ... it is your destiny ... you are....perfect...you are...the Emperor.
Are you serious? I answered that. What if that plane carried Saudi government officials? Surely their government would want them back in the country. No one really knew what America's response was going to be.

There are thousands of bin Laden's in Saudi Arabia. To indict every bin Laden is crazy. Should we indict you if one of your relatives commited a crime?

 
Old
11-29-2003, 10:04 PM
  #14
dempsey_k*
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Boss Hawg
Country: Thailand
Posts: 12,921
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabot55
Are you serious? I answered that. What if that plane carried Saudi government officials? Surely their government would want them back in the country. No one really knew what America's response was going to be.
There was a 100% complete grounding of all planes in the air. It was only military and high-brass (Bush to photo op - Cheney to Bunker, save the brains toss out the scarcrow, right?). Undoubtedly there were officials and citizens from every country in the world visiting America at that time ... now tell me this .. why would English, Canadian, German and even AMERICAN Officials be grounded, when Saudi's who were eventually deemed informative on the attacks got a free - USAF ESCORTED - ride home ?

The only people in the air were Military, and Saudi government officials, & nobility (some bin Laden's) after the mandatory grounding.

Little Suspicious ? JUST A LITTLE MAYBE ?!?!

Quote:
There are thousands of bin Laden's in Saudi Arabia. To indict every bin Laden is crazy. Should we indict you if one of your relatives commited a crime?
Questioning is not indictment, special treatment in evacuation by the united states government when they could be of help in that questioning begins a paper trail from the Bush ranch in Texas to a cave in Afghanistan. The Bush family and the Bin Laden & Royal House Saud families are all intertwined in the oil cartel business.

All of this was in TIME Magazine, in the September 15, 2003 issue. This wasn't the guardian or some commie scum rag, this was TIME MAGAZINE.

I repeat for those who haven't been subdued by my brainwashing technique yet : Bush is a traitor, he sold our nation's soul to the Saudis, his intentional and willing inaction lead to the largest attack on American soil since Pearl Habour, Colin Powell will empty a Baretta 9MM into the skull of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, and Paul Wolfowitz then declare himself Emperor. It has been forseen, discuss amongst yourselves.

dempsey_k* is offline  
Old
11-29-2003, 11:59 PM
  #15
Kirk Muller*
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montréal
Posts: 3,061
vCash: 500
Regarding the ben Laden's being flown out, I remember reading that it was because the government feared they would be persecuted. I'm not agreeing or condoning, just reporting what I think I read.

Kirk Muller* is offline  
Old
11-30-2003, 12:09 AM
  #16
dempsey_k*
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Boss Hawg
Country: Thailand
Posts: 12,921
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Muller
Regarding the ben Laden's being flown out, I remember reading that it was because the government feared they would be persecuted. I'm not agreeing or condoning, just reporting what I think I read.
A - that's exactly the point !
B - so they knew the culprit three hours into it ? hmmmmm ...
C - considering the amount of arab-americans the bush regime locked up and harassed in the months following sept 11th .. special treatment of royals, especially special treatment hours within the attacks is quite certainly fishy.

Bush = Traitor

dempsey_k* is offline  
Old
11-30-2003, 03:33 AM
  #17
JCD
Registered User
 
JCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country:
Posts: 14,448
vCash: 500
People are idiots.

Same fools that think Bush engineered 9-11 are the same type of idiots that think the Moon Landing was faked and considered X-Files a documentary.

Luckily, these crackpots are few and there are enough sensible people in the world to take care of them and keep them from hurting themselves.

JCD is offline  
Old
11-30-2003, 03:37 AM
  #18
Voice of Reason
Registered User
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 2,823
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey_k
You didn't bold this quote



Which does have a point, is founded, and isn't ridiculous, and it is aimed at that same executive branch you're standing up for.

So with that clarified, it leads one to question to the pointlessness, foundation, and ridicule of those points you bolded.

Bush is a traitor, and should be executed. There has never been a time more ripe to cross the Rubicon ... do it Mr. Powell .. shoot them in the head ... they want you to do it ... it is your destiny ... you are....perfect...you are...the Emperor.
Just for the sake of argument, do we know where this plane took off from? Could it have taken off from another country (Mexico, Canada)? and flown over US airspace en route? I'm asking bexause I don't know and hadn't heard of this before.
Is it suspicious? Sure. Is it something to get worked up over? I'm not sure yet. Is it a reason to call Bush a traitor? Doubtful.

Also, because one point is not bolded or addressed doesn't necessarily lessen the credibility of everything else Sabot55 said. Perhaps that issue should be the one our author proves in a court of law.

Out of pure curiosity, what's with the whole Colin Powell love affair? This guy has done little to live up to the hype that surrounded him in the late 1990s.

Voice of Reason is offline  
Old
11-30-2003, 05:50 AM
  #19
punchy1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kiwiville.
Posts: 2,444
vCash: 500
Why is anyone arguing with a person who says that their president is a traitor who should be executed and bases this traitorous sentiment on heresay and conjecture? I won't. You sure sound like an American hating loon to me mate. I think it is wrong of you to try and put yourself in with other liberals as well. You are the first one of them that I have read that sounds like they would be all for taking a shot at it's own president. That in itself is pathetic and sad to me. You are a bloody American mate, if you are right and this guy Bush is so evil and bad for his country then you have an option, next election focus all of your hate filled energy on making bloody well sure that a Democrat gets elected. Of course, that would mean that you have to do more than just sit back and make up or push forward Lies and rhetoric against your president and in the fact that it will actually take a concerted effort, I can't see you doing it but I hope you prove me wrong.

Traitor who deserves to be executed, if I have ever heard anyone say anything more traitorous I wouldn't know it. That is the single *most* traitorous thing I have ever heard and bloody irresponsible as well. You have it lucky here mate. You get to decide who your president is and if the fellow you back doesn't get in, you have other elected officials to go after your point of veiw. You have the right to see him off through public election in 4 short years. Your statement spits at those concepts and sickens me. I may not agree with what Bush does in allot of areas for you lot but I would never say those words.

The funny thing is your all being bent straight over for a big fanny tapping by both branches of your government in the way you are ***** in taxes and you waste your time focusing on this.

punchy1 is offline  
Old
11-30-2003, 06:49 AM
  #20
Sabot55
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey_k
There was a 100% complete grounding of all planes in the air. It was only military and high-brass (Bush to photo op - Cheney to Bunker, save the brains toss out the scarcrow, right?). Undoubtedly there were officials and citizens from every country in the world visiting America at that time ... now tell me this .. why would English, Canadian, German and even AMERICAN Officials be grounded, when Saudi's who were eventually deemed informative on the attacks got a free - USAF ESCORTED - ride home ?

The only people in the air were Military, and Saudi government officials, & nobility (some bin Laden's) after the mandatory grounding.

Little Suspicious ? JUST A LITTLE MAYBE ?!?!



Questioning is not indictment, special treatment in evacuation by the united states government when they could be of help in that questioning begins a paper trail from the Bush ranch in Texas to a cave in Afghanistan. The Bush family and the Bin Laden & Royal House Saud families are all intertwined in the oil cartel business.

All of this was in TIME Magazine, in the September 15, 2003 issue. This wasn't the guardian or some commie scum rag, this was TIME MAGAZINE.

I repeat for those who haven't been subdued by my brainwashing technique yet : Bush is a traitor, he sold our nation's soul to the Saudis, his intentional and willing inaction lead to the largest attack on American soil since Pearl Habour, Colin Powell will empty a Baretta 9MM into the skull of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, and Paul Wolfowitz then declare himself Emperor. It has been forseen, discuss amongst yourselves.
First off, if all that was true, and published, don't you think Democrats would be all over this? It'd be there way to get back at the Republicans for years of running Clinton through the ringer.

Second, you need to stop watching the SciFi channel... none of its real.

 
Old
11-30-2003, 06:50 AM
  #21
dempsey_k*
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Boss Hawg
Country: Thailand
Posts: 12,921
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Just for the sake of argument, do we know where this plane took off from? Could it have taken off from another country (Mexico, Canada)? and flown over US airspace en route? I'm asking bexause I don't know and hadn't heard of this before.
Is it suspicious? Sure. Is it something to get worked up over? I'm not sure yet. Is it a reason to call Bush a traitor? Doubtful.

Also, because one point is not bolded or addressed doesn't necessarily lessen the credibility of everything else Sabot55 said. Perhaps that issue should be the one our author proves in a court of law.

Out of pure curiosity, what's with the whole Colin Powell love affair? This guy has done little to live up to the hype that surrounded him in the late 1990s.
It took off from an airbase (IRC - Military) in Florida. I can find a link to support this but I must admit I care less about all of this than Mickey "hoot" Spilaine over there so don't be miffed if I don't have it in 20 seconds.

I didn't say anything about Sabot55's credibility, I merely said if one part of it was true, how about giving the rest better questioning before we dismiss everything due to a time honored tradition of loving our President regardless of who he is.

Colin Powell is my choice for first Emperor of the United States because he's an intelligent professional soldier turned politician (as opposed to paper-airplane USN pilot Donald Rumsfeld 54-57) who seems to act like the only adult in the mickey mouse parade that is the Bush Regime. An American Sulla.

dempsey_k* is offline  
Old
11-30-2003, 06:56 AM
  #22
dempsey_k*
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Boss Hawg
Country: Thailand
Posts: 12,921
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabot55
First off, if all that was true, and published, don't you think Democrats would be all over this? It'd be there way to get back at the Republicans for years of running Clinton through the ringer.

Second, you need to stop watching the SciFi channel... none of its real.
The FBI was all over this (and still is I believe). But the Bush Regime are trying to crack down on the investigation because they believe they'd be the most objectionable party to investigate themselves. And they can crack down on it because :

Executive - Republican controlled
Legislative - Republican majority
Judicial - Republican majority

If that's Sci Fi then the Bush Regime must have resurrected Philip K Dick in some of their Satanic Yale witch doctor skull and bones ceremonies to write all of this $hit for them because it's too insane to believe off-hand, I must admit. I never thought something like this would happen in America in a million years, but over the last 20 years the rise of corporations left very little sacred.

dempsey_k* is offline  
Old
11-30-2003, 07:24 AM
  #23
Sabot55
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey_k
The FBI was all over this (and still is I believe). But the Bush Regime are trying to crack down on the investigation because they believe they'd be the most objectionable party to investigate themselves. And they can crack down on it because :

Executive - Republican controlled
Legislative - Republican majority
Judicial - Republican majority
The fact that Congress has a Republican majority doesn't mean squat. The Senate and House special committee's are largely split between the two parties. So if the FBI was all over this, it'd be big news because House and Senate Democrats would make it big news. With the election coming, Democrats would be sinking their teeth into Bush's rear if this were true.

But don't let me keep you Mulder. I think Scully is calling for you.

 
Old
11-30-2003, 07:25 AM
  #24
Sabot55
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Just for the sake of argument, do we know where this plane took off from? Could it have taken off from another country (Mexico, Canada)? and flown over US airspace en route? I'm asking bexause I don't know and hadn't heard of this before.
Is it suspicious? Sure. Is it something to get worked up over? I'm not sure yet. Is it a reason to call Bush a traitor? Doubtful.

Also, because one point is not bolded or addressed doesn't necessarily lessen the credibility of everything else Sabot55 said. Perhaps that issue should be the one our author proves in a court of law.

Out of pure curiosity, what's with the whole Colin Powell love affair? This guy has done little to live up to the hype that surrounded him in the late 1990s.
Truly as voice of reason. Thanks.

 
Old
11-30-2003, 07:26 AM
  #25
Sabot55
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey_k
Colin Powell is my choice for first Emperor of the United States because he's an intelligent professional soldier turned politician (as opposed to paper-airplane USN pilot Donald Rumsfeld 54-57) who seems to act like the only adult in the mickey mouse parade that is the Bush Regime. An American Sulla.
Emperor? I am never letting my daughter watch cable TV. Ever.

 
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.