HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bars or Pubs In Toronto....

Old
12-12-2006, 03:59 PM
DieHardHabs

vCash: 500
Bars or Pubs In Toronto....

Just wondering if anybody knew of any bars or pubs in Toronto that show the habs games..I read something that someone said a while back...of how they knew someone who owned a bar... and he was a habs fan..showed all the games... im jus sick and tired of listening on the radio.... need to watch! so if anyone knows that would be great...bc everywhere i look.. its laffs laffs laffs...'leafs'

and no this isn't a pointless thread...lol

DieHardHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 04:44 PM
belko

If you're in the Vaughn area, I recommend checking out Wegz. It's absolutely mammoth, they have a huge number of giant screens, scores on tickers all around the place, Playstations right at some of the tables, this cool virtual golf thing where you use actual clubs.. it's quite the experience. The manager is also a Habs fan, we watched several games there last year during the playoffs. I'm not sure about regular season games, I haven't been up that way yet, but I'd give 'em a ring to find out.

http://www.wegzstadiumbar.com/

belko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Garry Valk

Kilgour's on Bloor. All Habs.

Better TVs at the Madison, also on Bloor. It's primarily Leafs, but they will play the Habs if you ask them.

Garry Valk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 05:06 PM
bjac

Kilgours is a great habs bar (but only has a couple of TVs). It has good atmosphere. It is on bloor just east of bathurst.

Also, the Madison apparently shows the Habs games. Its on Madison, just north of Bloor.

And finally I bet The Duke of Glouster and Scallywags shows the game tonight (if you ask for it). The Duke Of Glouster is right beside the Panasonic theatre on Younge (just north of Welsley). I have no idea where the other place is.

bjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Garry Valk

Scallywags is at Yonge and St. Clair.

Garry Valk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 05:35 PM
DieHardHabs

thanks guys!!

DieHardHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 06:04 PM
hockey_nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by belkosky View Post
If you're in the Vaughn area, I recommend checking out Wegz. It's absolutely mammoth, they have a huge number of giant screens, scores on tickers all around the place, Playstations right at some of the tables, this cool virtual golf thing where you use actual clubs.. it's quite the experience. The manager is also a Habs fan, we watched several games there last year during the playoffs. I'm not sure about regular season games, I haven't been up that way yet, but I'd give 'em a ring to find out.

http://www.wegzstadiumbar.com/

i go there a few times too... it's pretty good... gretzky's is good too, downtown

hockey_nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey_nut View Post
i go there a few times too... it's pretty good... gretzky's is good too, downtown
If you're in Toronto and I assume you're a hockey fan....Gretzky's is a must...cool stuff in there...good food too

Steve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Habitants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry Valk View Post
Kilgour's on Bloor. All Habs.

Better TVs at the Madison, also on Bloor. It's primarily Leafs, but they will play the Habs if you ask them.

yup those are the places i go. both nice places

so when is the toronto habs fans meet?

Habitants is offline   Reply With Quote