HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Higgins (merged)

Old
12-13-2006, 05:12 PM
McTusk

vCash: 500
touche

McTusk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2006, 05:37 PM
HabuseMoi

He will probably sit and only play Saturday, no need to rush him, it's not like we're playing badly.

HabuseMoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2006, 05:39 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston View Post
No, I haven't watched any Habs games since 97, is he really that good? I just assumed and decided to post it. Tell me more.
Yes, he is that good. He has a very unique style. He never gives up and he's a heart and soul player. He's very fast, forechecks aggressively and he's imo, already one of the best defensive player in the league. I think that many people will agree with me that this guy is a potential selke winner. He's also a very dynamic and effective Pker. Offensively, he was on pace for a 40 goal season and I don't really think he would've slowed down. That's mainly because he played with Saku and he had more scoring chance than I expected. Those scoring chances with Saku were no fluke... Chris bring a lot of energy on the ice, he's a very capable goal scorer, he's a heart and soul two-way player and he's fun to watch (remember all those wicked wrister and breakaways? that was something!)... Anyways, I thought last year that we were overrating his scoring abilities. I was wrong, this guy can really score. I expect him to be a consistant 35-40 goals scorer, heart and soul player. For the first time since Saku got here, I thought at the beginning of the season that we have a new superstar, and that's Chris. He's really that good.

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 01:06 PM
znk

I cant wait!
I'm all excited. Kinda like we just made a trade and aquired a good player and I want to see him play.

Fear our PK even more NHL!

I'm going to repost this cause I'm watching it in loops right now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzrV4U0Ry8

znk is offline   Reply With Quote