HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Forsberg IS good to Go!!!

Old
12-15-2006, 10:39 AM
ipayyou1000

vCash: 500
Forsberg Arrival at 8PM pRobal for tomorrow

If the skates good hes playing he ll be back at 8 PM that means he ll go for the mourning skate and play

McCrossin said Bauer technicians enlarged Forsberg's skate boot around his ankle and at the base of his foot to allow his foot to sit flat inside the boot.

"They really custom-fitted a skate to Peter's foot," McCrossin said. "He's been skating up there (in Montreal). But the big test is not the twirl skates he's doing up there; it's whether the boot holds up in game situations."

McCrossin said Forsberg is "very optimistic" about the skate Bauer skate company made for him in Montreal. Forsberg will test the skate again today and is scheduled to arrive in Philadelphia at 8 tonight. If Forsberg is unable to play in Washington Saturday night he almost certainly will be in the lineup Tuesday night when the Flyers face the Carolina Hurricanes at the Wachovia Center.

Last edited by GKJ: 12-15-2006 at 05:24 PM.
ipayyou1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 01:03 PM
iceman42

If he is not able to go it most certainly will be a "mourning" skate

Now Jim you really don't need to get hyper and start calling people "MORONS", wait until after post 10.

iceman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Kaktus*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipayyou1000 View Post
"They really custom-fitted a skate to Peter's foot," McCrossin said. "He's been skating up there (in Montreal). But the big test is not the twirl skates he's doing up there; it's whether the boot holds up in game situations."
I do not get it. Is it so hard to create a game situation? I mean Forsberg is in Montreal he is not in India. Hire 10 guys. Do the drills. I mean do we have to wait over 4 month for his god damn skate boot to be ready? Fly his arse back home and play him in AHL. Play him in OHL. I do not care. My god......

I do not understand McCrossin when he says "He's been skating", what kind of report is that? This McCrossin moron is getting on my last nerve.

Last edited by Kaktus*: 12-15-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 01:15 PM
iceman42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
I do not understand McCrossin when he says "He's been skating", what kind of report is that? This McCrossin moron is getting on my last nerve.
Well thats a revelation for McCrossin. All this time he has been wondering why they do all that stuff on the frozen basketball court.

iceman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Quote:
If the skates good hes playing he ll be back at 8 PM that means he ll go for the mourning skate and play MORONS do your research
I. Ron. Y.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 03:37 PM
ipayyou1000

real talk hes back

honesly ppl with no hockey knowledge need to research before they post this garbage which is based on opinion and calling it fact. He ll play tommrrow unless steven's says no....do u people actally watch hockey the man would die for the game. Before this season he would give up a puck and go twice as hard at the guy who stole it from him, take the puck and, give him a bonecrushing hit. Following it up by a goal. The man has a foot problem....we think its over.....time for the scoring titles........last year wat 50 games 70 points........you people speak garbage....i want the truth

Old
12-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Quote:
honesly ppl with no hockey knowledge need to research before they post this garbage which is based on opinion and calling it fact. He ll play tommrrow unless steven's says no....do u people actally watch hockey the man would die for the game. Before this season he would give up a puck and go twice as hard at the guy who stole it from him, take the puck and, give him a bonecrushing hit. Following it up by a goal. The man has a foot problem....we think its over.....time for the scoring titles........last year wat 50 games 70 points........you people speak garbage....i want the truth
Haha.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 03:45 PM
flyersfan97

Quote:
If the skates good hes playing he ll be back at 8 PM that means he ll go for the mourning skate and play MORONS do your research

McCrossin said Bauer technicians enlarged Forsberg's skate boot around his ankle and at the base of his foot to allow his foot to sit flat inside the boot.

McCrossin said Forsberg is "very optimistic" about the skate Bauer skate company made for him in Montreal. Forsberg will test the skate again today and is scheduled to arrive in Philadelphia at 8 tonight. If Forsberg is unable to play in Washington Saturday night he almost certainly will be in the lineup Tuesday night when the Flyers face the Carolina Hurricanes at the Wachovia Center.
You seem like a real friendly guy.

Nice job, 4th post and already you're calling people names.

flyersfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Bob Clarke Fan Club

Graf.....

Forsberg's probably got a deal with Bauer. He used to wear Grafs, I believe. Graf is a superior skate but doesn't pay players to wear them. They're probably trying to emulate his old Graf boot, he's had specialty Grafs made for him before.

Bob Clarke Fan Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 04:08 PM
TheKingPin

Quote:
moronsaywhat

TheKingPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 04:09 PM
BringBackStevens

Send a message via AIM to BringBackStevens
Quote:

BringBackStevens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 04:25 PM
ipayyou1000

BRaf Gauf

Look at this guy posting Complele garbage about forsberg old skates...."yea there probally trying to recreate his old custom made skates" Um..................no there not at all. Read and you might understand otherwise dont spread usless information on here ppl that are stupid enough to believe you will go post it somehwere else and then it piles up into a heaping pile of garbage.......probally just like your life....anyway if your going to make a point show some proof (links)!! otherwise its garbage did u not listen in school?

Old
12-15-2006, 05:18 PM
mikedifr

Quote:
Look at this guy posting Complele garbage about forsberg old skates...."yea there probally trying to recreate his old custom made skates" Um..................no there not at all. Read and you might understand otherwise dont spread usless information on here ppl that are stupid enough to believe you will go post it somehwere else and then it piles up into a heaping pile of garbage.......probally just like your life....anyway if your going to make a point show some proof (links)!! otherwise its garbage did u not listen in school?
Before you comment about someone going back to school, you might want to read what you typed

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Bob Clarke Fan Club

Quote:

Please get banned soon....Flyers season is painful enough without trolls baiting people.

Bob Clarke Fan Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 10:29 PM
rockit

little ****** like this make it annoying to try and post on the board. i have no problem an opposing opinion, but it's pisses me off when some little ***** run his mouth and starts talking stuff. i'll put all my vcash on the fact that if he ever spoke to someone like that in person, you'd see him head first in a snow bank.

rockit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2006, 11:01 PM
RoDu

I lol'd at this topic

RoDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
IceTrAiN

I miss Peter I hope this new skate works. He looked good before I bonked his melon.. Heres hoping!

Quote:
Who let this kid in?? Mods? Natural Death?? SARS? One of you... ATTACK!

IceTrAiN is offline   Reply With Quote