The test will come when this team loses, or even loses 2 in a row, how will they react? because right now confidence is skyhigh
I hope it doesnt happen thou but it has to happen not many teams keep up this level of play for 1/2 a season never mind a full season.
December is a huge month for the Flyers which includes:
- 16 games in all (only 6 of which are home games, which sucks given our amazing success at home thus far)
- a road game in Ottawa tonite
- a road game in Boston
- a home & home with the Devils about the middle of the month
- a home game against Tampa Bay (though they seem to be cooling down a bit as of late)
- 3 road games in 4 nights against Colorado, Dallas and St. Louis (in that order) at the end the month, which are games 3-5 of an 8 game roadtrip (our longest of the season) which continues into January.