HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: Columbus vs. Chicago | 12/16/2006 | 7:00PM | Nationwide Arena | FSN | CD101

Old
12-17-2006, 05:59 PM
PubOFH

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to PubOFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by contingent_23 View Post
there's a corner!? this i didn't know
It switches around at times. But generally they/we have a corner picked out...and its full of Hfers.

Got to watch the game at the firehouse last night with Dawg8 and crew. Man was that first period brutal. We really did have some bad breakdowns but Norrena still has to come up with 2 of those and make that outstanding save.

I was really impressed with Zherdev and Svitov. Svits looks SO slow out there but gets it done.

Conklin looked pretty good...the goal he gave up would have been a goal 99 out of 100 times in the NHL. Only luck would have prevented that 88-1 rush.

Lets hope they come out fired up for DEEEEtroit tomorrow. Im still trying to get the wife to bite on letting me go. Doing a few more chores tonight

PubOFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2006, 10:24 PM
JACKETfan
Real Blue Jacketfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renion View Post
That's just plain unfair. He was one of our best performers over the first 12-15 games or so. I made my "Manny Malhotra Appreciation Thread" for a reason. Unfortunately, I agree that I've cursed him since then. He hasn't been bad: he's just not been very noticeable except once in a while.
Five pts in his first 20 games isn't enough to start an appreciation thread. It's in the HF Rules somewhere by god, and like I always say, "Follow the HF rules."

You and whoever started the Norrena mancrush thread should be banned from starting threads.

JACKETfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2006, 11:12 PM
Renion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKETfan View Post
Five pts in his first 20 games isn't enough to start an appreciation thread. It's in the HF Rules somewhere by god, and like I always say, "Follow the HF rules."

You and whoever started the Norrena mancrush thread should be banned from starting threads.
Since when did we start determining Manny's worth by his point total?

Maybe that's where we diverge. My expectations for Manny are realistic

Renion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Pluckfur

Any player who reliably pulls on the CBJ crest, laces up his skates, and gives his full measure on the ice merits an appreciation thread.

Pluckfur is offline   Reply With Quote