HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

hello, again

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2003, 09:53 AM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

vCash: 500
hello, again

hey, this is agentfouser. i will now be known as navigator, because, since the board crash, my agentfouser account has been completely hosed up. so, if you see me saying "i said earlier that..." and you notice that i only have five posts, its not because i've been smoking crack (although that should never be ruled out), just that i've had to assume a new identity. for a secret agent like me, however, this really isn't a big deal.

besides, when i first registered, i didn't really introduce myself. so i'll do it now.

Old
12-01-2003, 09:56 AM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator
hey, this is agentfouser. i will now be known as navigator, because, since the board crash, my agentfouser account has been completely hosed up. so, if you see me saying "i said earlier that..." and you notice that i only have five posts, its not because i've been smoking crack (although that should never be ruled out), just that i've had to assume a new identity. for a secret agent like me, however, this really isn't a big deal.

besides, when i first registered, i didn't really introduce myself. so i'll do it now.

Old
12-01-2003, 11:32 AM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:

If you want agentfouser back, try posting your problem in the Service and feedback forum.

Old
12-01-2003, 12:59 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
If you want agentfouser back, try posting your problem in the Service and feedback forum.
i didn't post in that forum, but i did send several emails over the course of about a week. to be honest, i'm a little afraid of messing around with it again since i can post now.

Old
12-01-2003, 02:09 PM
LuckyLUC20

ooh, that sucks. well, welcome back!

btw, I didn't formally introduce myself either when I came on to these boards back in August. Hello everyone, I'm LuckyLUC20... my real name is Melissa and I'm from Oxnard, CA. I'm 20 years old and am a huge Kings fan.

Old
12-01-2003, 04:29 PM
jfont

Awards:
Quote:

who the hell is agentfouser?

LOL! j/k.

PM buffaloed about your problem and tell him you want to merge your two accounts.

12-01-2003, 04:32 PM
jfont

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
ooh, that sucks. well, welcome back!

btw, I didn't formally introduce myself either when I came on to these boards back in August. Hello everyone, I'm LuckyLUC20... my real name is Melissa and I'm from Oxnard, CA. I'm 20 years old and am a huge Kings fan.
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=1108&highlight=boards

Old
12-01-2003, 06:50 PM
LuckyLUC20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfont
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=1108&highlight=boards
woah... totally forgot about that.

Closed Thread