HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

GDT: Columbus vs. Detroit | 12/18/2006 | 7:00PM | Versus & INHD | $1 Hotdogs

Old
12-19-2006, 04:26 PM
HellasLEAF
Komarov has cometh..

vCash: 500
and how about that Rick Nash. Hitch is gonna do wonders for this kid, he has all the potential to dominate this league.

HellasLEAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Casework

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellasLEAF View Post
and how about that Rick Nash. Hitch is gonna do wonders for this kid, he has all the potential to dominate this league.
If this is more than just a hot streak(which it seems to be - he's playing so much better all around) Rick Nash is looking very scary out there.

Casework is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Pluckfur

By the end of last season i had decided that the scariest sight in the NHL for any goalie was Rick Nash on a breakaway bearing down on him. I'm starting to have deja vu. Yay!

Pluckfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2006, 12:31 PM
X0ssbar

So since I'm off for the remainder of the year I've got some time to kill so I figure hey I'm bored..lets re-watch the Wings game from Monday... Just watched the 1st goal the Wings scored... Unlike what I previously thought that goal was not the fault of Hainsey... Hainsey was on the puck carrier and the carrier took him high....he stuck to his man... Lang was left standing all alone in front of the net with both Shelley and Brule both looking at him....before they knew it the puck was on Lang's stick and then in the net.. Manny was out to lunch completely on that goal as well... for some reason he was semi-covering a point....then went the puck went low he just floated...

That goas was completely on the forwards....we cannot afford those kinds of breakdowns in tonight's game or we'll be out of it in a hurry...

There...I feel much better getting that off my chest..

Last edited by X0ssbar: 12-20-2006 at 12:36 PM.
X0ssbar is offline   Reply With Quote