HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Murray rips Cechmanek, Visnovsky and Modry in loss

Closed Thread

Old
11-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Face Wash

vCash: 500
Murray rips Cechmanek, Visnovsky and Modry in loss

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1...795667,00.html

He's been defending Roman all season so far... ..Finally, I think his patience is wearing thin.

Calling Dave Taylor... Dave Taylor... are you awake Mister Taylor? Time to work a little of your magic, sir.

Old
11-28-2003, 09:11 AM
The VEGASKING
#1 fan

Send a message via AIM to The VEGASKING Send a message via Yahoo to The VEGASKING
I'm not totally sold on Huet but right now he gives them the best chance to win games. If lasts nights game is any indication on how Roman responds to being benched maybe it's better to just keep him in there.

Old
11-28-2003, 09:39 AM
Kings Fanatic

I like Lubo's response. Good to see that he'll take responsibilty for his own play. I keep waiting for Cechmanek to wake up and start stealing some games. Might be waiting a while huh?

Old
11-28-2003, 12:00 PM
LA Kings Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGASKING
I'm not totally sold on Huet but right now he gives them the best chance to win games. If lasts nights game is any indication on how Roman responds to being benched maybe it's better to just keep him in there.
I don't think we should give up on Roman(even though he's given up very bad goals) just yet even though i agree with you that Huet has played better.

Old
11-30-2003, 11:30 PM
swinginutter*

Although Lubo made a couple of mistakes, to me it's no big deal. Half the time he's bailing out hs bonehead line-mate. Modry.......and i've been crying about it for three/four years now is complete horse *****! If Lubo played with some proper players, he'd be better than he is now. And, he needs size to back him up. He gets hammer'd out there and Modry can't do a thing about it. Lubo can barely speak english, but he's the first player to take accountability.......impressive!
On another note, I think Miller needs to start playing like a 4 million dollar player, because right now he's average at best.

Closed Thread