HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

(OT) Replica Forsberg Jersey

Old
12-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Gagne2433

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Gagne2433
(OT) Replica Forsberg Jersey

Hey guys.

I first want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday! I post mainly over on the Eagles and Phillies boards at Philaphans and wanted to stop by here today to see if there was anyone interested in the Philaphan community in a very nice, barely worn Petr Forsberg replica jersey from Models.

First and foremost, this was a gift to me 6 or so months ago for Easter from my brother and his wife, who didn't have the means to provide a Christmas present last December and gave me something nice for Easter. Due to family circumstances and an upcoming move, I'm significantly "downsizing" my clothes to just what I need for school, work, and some socializing. It's unfortunately how it has to be.

Anyway, with the holiday vastly approaching, I figured I'd see if anyone on here was interested in the jersey. I have included a link at the bottom of this thread describing the EXACT jersey I currently have. Anyone interested will be provided actual pictures upon request. I live just outside of Philadelphia, so this thing can get shipped or we can meet up somewhere to get the transaction done before Monday for those who celebrate Christmas.

I also have recently set-up a PayPal account for those wish to go that route as well. I will ask that $5 be included for shipping fees and what not so I can send it ASAP.

I am looking for between $75-100 for the jersey because it's what I need for books/supplies for next semester at school and it's well below retail value. But I will also take "Best Offer" at this point because time is not of the essence due to my family's circumstances and how quickly moving day may arrive.

Thanks again and have a GREAT GREAT GREAT Holiday.

It's a size XL, FYI. And I have posted this on another popular Flyers board. I just want to gauge interest and see if I can get this to a Flyer fan.

-------------------------------------------
Product: CCM Philadelphia Flyers Peter Forsberg Replica 3rd Jersey

Website: http://www.modells.com/product/index...entPage=family

-------------------------------------------

Gagne2433 is offline   Reply With Quote