HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Is there a more frustrating team....

Old
12-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Detroit Lions?

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceltheuseless View Post
I suppose I got used to the Jets blowing too, but they had so many drafted so many crappy players with their high 1st round picks that it seemed like they wanted to be terrible every year (Kyle Brady?). But I also grew accustomed to the Rangers losing also. All last year I was waiting for the collapse and this year I've been waiting for it too (I fear we may be in the midst of it now).
Kyle Brady is nothing compared to Roger Vick and Dave Cadigan..The Jets from the Al Toon draft to the Keyshawn draft were a horror show on the third weekend in April...

Being as diehard a Jets fan as a Rangers fan I'd say both are equally as frustrating..Although at least with the Rangers you usually don't have a week to think about an awful loss....

Although my baseball team is the best in pro sports history so I can't really complain to much...

Son of Steinbrenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2006, 03:06 PM
GentlemanOfLeisure
Ride Space Mountain

how about a Minnesota Vikings fan. Think 1998.

GentlemanOfLeisure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2006, 03:11 PM
jas
Unsatisfied

Right now, the NY Football Giants certainly a contender for that title.

jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun

Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20 View Post
lol yeah. Problem with the Yankees the past few years, is that they lose right at the end of the season in the playoffs, which brings you right up against football and hockey season. So the torture of the Yankee postseason defeat only adds to the torture of the Rangers and the Giants.
Exactly my point...

And yes, they won... 6 yrs ago. You're as good as your last game... and getting their ***** kicked by the Tigers, Red Sox, Angels, Marlins and Dbacks in the last few years... is extremely frustrating.

Cynical TyranT is offline   Reply With Quote