HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

For those of you that don't have much insight on Martin Straka...

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Frolov

vCash: 500
For those of you that don't have much insight on Martin Straka...

When Jagr was still with the Pens I watched all their playoff games and I am pretty familiar with the team.

Martin Straka is one of the fastest skaters in the game. He works his ass off the whole game. A true heart and soul type of player. He's also pretty clutch and can play 25 minutes a night if need be. His speed and hard work is gonna create alot of space for Palffy or Frolov or who ever is on his line. If he stays healthy he's gonna be a very usefull player for us. He can play the point on the PP or even on the PK. He plays every forward postion also. He is currently our 2nd best player after Palffy.

Awsome trade by the Kings and I can't wait till I see #82 in a Kings jersey.

All of you naysayers don't know what you're talking about.

Old
12-01-2003, 02:34 PM
punchy1

Well mate, time will prove us right then eh? I can't wait to see what they have to say at the end of the season after Martin is a fan favorite. Should be allot different.

Old
12-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Frolov

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
Well mate, time will prove us right then eh? I can't wait to see what they have to say at the end of the season after Martin is a fan favorite. Should be allot different.
Yes Punchy

I don't think you were around here last year about this time when a poster by the name "Euro" would take Palffy's back while everyone else wanted to trade him for Anson Carter and Tony Amonte. ....now it seems like everyone is a Ziggy Palffy fan.

Old
12-01-2003, 08:55 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolov
Yes Punchy

I don't think you were around here last year about this time when a poster by the name "Euro" would take Palffy's back while everyone else wanted to trade him for Anson Carter and Tony Amonte. ....now it seems like everyone is a Ziggy Palffy fan.
Riiiight. I don't think there was a person here that wanted to trade Ziggy for Amonte or Carter.

Old
12-01-2003, 09:11 PM
Captain Ron

It's funny that someone who registered last month is refering to someone who posted last year.Maybe "Frolov" and "Euro" are the same person?

Old
12-01-2003, 09:24 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
It's funny that someone who registered last month is refering to someone who posted last year.Maybe "Frolov" and "Euro" are the same person?
Who knows There seems to be a lot of name swapping going on around here lately

Although, I would doubt that Frolov was Euro, since I haven't seen him get into any pointless arguements with people whose minds he can't change.

Closed Thread