HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Why is Allison not officially on IR?

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2003, 09:38 PM
londberg21

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to londberg21 Send a message via MSN to londberg21 Send a message via Yahoo to londberg21
Why is Allison not officially on IR?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I just don't understand. I've heard he's on some sort of special reserve list, but why didn't the Kings just IR him? If anyone could drop a little knowledge, that'd be great.

Old
12-02-2003, 01:52 AM
HellsBells

Quote:
Originally Posted by londberg21
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I just don't understand. I've heard he's on some sort of special reserve list, but why didn't the Kings just IR him? If anyone could drop a little knowledge, that'd be great.
I'm not 100% sure but I think it's because he was injured to start the year and they did not want to waste any roster space on him because they weren't sure if he'd ever play again. Deadmarsh is not on the IR either for the same reasons I believe. They are listed as NA which means they are not on the active roster. I have Allison in my fantasy pool and would I ever love to get him back playing again. Hopefully he'll be ready by X-mas.

Old
12-02-2003, 02:01 AM
ukyo

Just to taunt people that are wasting a roster spot on their fantasy teams for him.

Old
12-02-2003, 05:18 AM
No One

Quote:
Originally Posted by londberg21
Since Allison and Deadmarsh failed their physicals at the beginning of training camp, they can not be placed on IR. Instead, they are officially listed as "non-roster players".

Old
12-02-2003, 07:54 AM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

actually, i'm pretty sure they passed the physicals... both of them. but the kings still elected to put them on the "non-roster" players list

Old
12-02-2003, 08:22 AM
TubbyTerrion*

Send a message via AIM to TubbyTerrion*
I'm more than pretty sure that No One is right... well, someone is right...

Closed Thread