HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Habs page/update

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2003, 12:04 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Habs page/update

There were some minor changes made to the Habs page, as I misunderstood something I was told to do, so Hainsey and Hossa do not have to be moved off the prospect section just yet. Hossa actually can play 6 more games in the NHL before he goes off, and Hainsey has even longer. Komo has 38 NHL games to go before he gets moved off, but Beauchemin will be removed shortly once he hits 240 AHL/ECHL games. Also I was mistaken in understanding the graduated section. It appears many others were right in questioning why Mikkola was listed there, and I moved him to graudate instead of not displayed which is where he should go. My bad! He will be removed, I can't do it though the editor has to. But I fully understand the rules now though.

I stuck Hainsey after Perezhogin and Hossa after him above Plekanec.

Ok bad news. First the Higgins interview fell through, and I have retried contacting the Dogs organization and have yet to get a response. No idea if or when this will happen.

Then I was supposed to interview Danny Stewart today at 11am, but the orgainzation never called, so who knows about that one as well.

I should be interviewing Ryan O'Byrne shortly though, unless it to falls through (rollseyes)

Ok Good news. For me. I finally got a Kastsitsyn game on tape, it arrived, but was sent right back out to be transfered to North American systems. I should get to watch him play one game next week along with Buturlin and Korneev from this season. I also have 6 other games on the way, Locke, Bulldogs and the Remax games with Locke Lambert and Urquhart. It will take me a while to watch all this hockey, but I'll post what I see when I see it.

Old
12-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Necrophile

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Thanks for the update, looking forward to those analyses! Have fun with all those tapes .

Closed Thread