HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Goaltender interference???

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Goaltender interference???

do the refs even know to call this penalty, nieuwendyk clearly pushed poti into dunham before the shot was even taken on the last leaf goal, that should not have been a goal, but hey refs dont seem to know that an offensive player tossing a defensemen into his own goalie is interference

this same play happened on the 2nd leaf goal last game where kasper was shoved into dunham and no penalty was called

we lost this game and that game period, but is there such a thing as goaltender interference? and i blame sather for not calling a timeout and losing his mind

also it was great how the refs missed belfour hitting barnaby in the face with his stick outside of the crease

Old
12-02-2003, 06:09 PM
p.l.f.
mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapa999
Apparently anything goes against the Rangers. Tucker could bring a rifle and shoot Dunham in the head, and maaaybee the refs if they decide there is enough blood will give him a 2 minute delay of game penalty.

that would be cool
Rifle Hockey

Old
12-02-2003, 06:42 PM
RANGERDIEHARD

Quote:
Apparently anything goes against the Rangers. Tucker could bring a rifle and shoot Dunham in the head, and maaaybee the refs if they decide there is enough blood will give him a 2 minute delay of game penalty.

The officiating in this league is such a joke....no consistency at all. Oh wait, let me take that back....they consistently stink!

Old
12-02-2003, 07:33 PM
Shadowrunner

Send a message via ICQ to Shadowrunner Send a message via AIM to Shadowrunner
Pasha, that's funny stuff.

it's sad that you're right though.

Old
12-03-2003, 04:58 AM
JCProdigy

Brings new meaning to "run and gun" hockey.

Old
12-03-2003, 05:20 AM
RFAN

Not that this will change things much... When these reffs come to MSG and not just the two from last night, we all have to let them have it when they make bad calls! And I mean really let them have it! When 18,000 plus are screaming they suck, you can bet you'll get the next call your way! Some of you will say that it won't change anything but a least it will let them know we are watching them.

Old
12-03-2003, 06:22 AM
RANGERDIEHARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFAN
Not that this will change things much... When these reffs come to MSG and not just the two from last night, we all have to let them have it when they make bad calls! And I mean really let them have it! When 18,000 plus are screaming they suck, you can bet you'll get the next call your way! Some of you will say that it won't change anything but a least it will let them know we are watching them.
I could't agree more...the Garden crowd has to start becoming a factor again - these refs have to year those "special chants" designed just for them.

Old
12-03-2003, 09:01 AM
RFAN

Quote:
I think throwing feces at them would be more effective

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, did someone forget to take his Ritalin today!

Closed Thread