HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: Columbus @ Nashville - 7:00 PM CST

Old
01-13-2007, 06:56 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Tough break Slake. :/ Sorry about missing part of the first.

Anyone notice that our division is assembling quite the collection of slow-it down, defensive minded hockey?

I've noticed that you're now allowed to block the forechecker again....

triggrman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2007, 10:39 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

I was at this one, section 310, row C.

Mostly season ticket people around me, though I didn't recognize them from the last time I had ST's. The guy in front of me was railing on Zidlicky the entire game, the guy behind me was going ON AND ON about every detail of the game, every missed penalty, explanation as to every call. Annoying, but I rubbed it all off because hell, I was at a Preds game, in person!

Not much else to say, just that it was good to be there...and I look forward to re-joining the ranks of STHs next season

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post

Mostly season ticket people around me, though I didn't recognize them from the last time I had ST's. The guy in front of me was railing on Zidlicky the entire game, the guy behind me was going ON AND ON about every detail of the game, every missed penalty, explanation as to every call. Annoying, but I rubbed it all off because hell, I was at a Preds game, in person!

Not much else to say, just that it was good to be there...and I look forward to re-joining the ranks of STHs next season
Welcome Back kid

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post

People behind me rail on Legwand for anything he does...even when he makes the right play. I've exclaimed something along the lines of "why is it whenever Legwand does anything wrong you are all over him, yet when (XYZ player) does something even worse you make an excuse for his play?" I've yet to get a response...although I have gotten some looks.

Zidlicky deserves the abuse at times as does every player, but I think one of the people that gets ragged on relatively undeservingly at times is Suter.

Sure Suter is going through growing pains and is not the most refined player yet...however his two primary defensive partners over the past two seasons have done very little to help him out at times. Last season Zidlicky left Suter high and dry with his poor choices to rush the puck or go on offense. This season Zanon is constantly forcing the puck to Suter in bad places and putting the puck in Suter's feet on virtually every pass.

I give Suter a lot of credit for developing as much as he has over the past two seasons, although I admit that he still has a ways to go yet before he reaches his perceived potential on a consistent basis.

Regardless...welcome back NMK!

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote