Notices

Will Kutlak play or get sent down I-95

Closed Thread

Old
12-03-2003, 06:27 PM
Jesarino
Verified!

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Jesarino Send a message via MSN to Jesarino Send a message via Yahoo to Jesarino
Will Kutlak play or get sent down I-95

This guy has got to be rusty by now. Do you think he'll crack the lineup with the B's D struggling or get sent back down? Either way, something's got to happen soon. He's not a bad D-Man, and Providence could definitely use him being back in their lineup. Why are the B's taking their time on this one?

It would be great to see them bench Boynton for a game if he keeps up this slump. Kind of send him a message. I'm not saying Kutlak's better, but it solves two issues:
1) Boynt's needs a wake up call.
2) Kutlak is probably pissed off that he hasn't gotten to play. If they play him instead of Boynton it shows that the B's still have confidence in him. A demotion back to the farm after that would be taken much easier.

Do you think this move would be effective? Should we even care what Kutlak thinks?

Old
12-04-2003, 12:17 AM
misterjaggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesarino
This guy has got to be rusty by now. Do you think he'll crack the lineup with the B's D struggling or get sent back down? Either way, something's got to happen soon. He's not a bad D-Man, and Providence could definitely use him being back in their lineup. Why are the B's taking their time on this one?

It would be great to see them bench Boynton for a game if he keeps up this slump. Kind of send him a message. I'm not saying Kutlak's better, but it solves two issues:
1) Boynt's needs a wake up call.
2) Kutlak is probably pissed off that he hasn't gotten to play. If they play him instead of Boynton it shows that the B's still have confidence in him. A demotion back to the farm after that would be taken much easier.

Do you think this move would be effective? Should we even care what Kutlak thinks?
I suspect that Boynton is probably playing injured.
As for Kutlak: I wish the Bruins would rest a beat up d-man and get him some minutes...

Old
12-04-2003, 08:51 AM
ron jeremy jacobs

If we have better options, including banged up ones, I would maintain the status quo and leave Kutlak where he is. If his feeling are hurt because he does not play the games, I would merely remind him of the disparity in salaries between what he makes to ride the press box pine in the NHL, and what he makes to toil on the Providence blue line. I bet that frown is turned upside down in a hurry.

Of course, I am not so sure how Kutlak, Jurcina, and Morrisson are not all better than Moran. But I guess that is a digression.

Old
12-04-2003, 09:25 AM
Black Eye

vCash:
Steve Shields is doing poorly in Florida!

Closed Thread