HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ribiero has been over-rated..

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-04-2003, 10:19 AM
  #1
Tucker316*
 
Tucker316*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*
Ribiero has been over-rated..

He's been overrated by many montrealers since he came around. This debate that hopefully is gone now was brought up mostly because he led the team in points. Yeah, that's fine...yay, he actually has 15 points..big deal. He still wont be the top point maker on the team by years end, and he wouldnt have been right now had koivu been back sooner, cuz ribs wouldn't have played on the first line.
The guy can once in a while provide some glimpses of really good ability, but he doesn't prove nothing with it..he cant finish..that's like petrov to me.
He's got 3 measly goals, he hardly shoots on net, he's not that fast, and he's a complete wimp. You wanna stop a ribiero rush? Just tap him.
He's the total opposite of a better player like zednik, but I digress.
So he's got 15 points right? Only 3 goals. So 12 assists. Now I dont mind giving a point as an assist to the player who sets up the goal(the first assist)..but a second assist? Ribs points totals would be down quite a bit if you took that away. I mean wow, he set up the player who set up the other player to score the goal...get what I'm saying?

Ribs hasn't been producing goals, which is what this team lacks. Zed and souray have been.

Ribiero has proven jack **** in his career so far, and fans have the disregard to the other players on the ice, two of whom were better than ribs( zeddy and saku) by chanting his name during the PP. That sucked.

He ain't worth all that fuss. Just my opinion.

Tucker316* is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 10:27 AM
  #2
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,978
vCash: 500
He ain't worth all that fuss. Just my opinion

Got your point, but maybe you are being to severe

VAN-HAB is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 11:09 AM
  #3
Guy Caballero
Registered User
 
Guy Caballero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,851
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
He ain't worth all that fuss. Just my opinion

Got your point, but maybe you are being to severe
Tell that to the RDS boys who go into spasms of ecstacy every time he touches the puck.

I tend to agree with the first poster. Ribeiro is a pond-hockey player. He belongs on a Pittsburgh or a Chicago, teams that won't pay the price to win but need something flashy to entertain the fans.

Guy Caballero is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 11:16 AM
  #4
ChemiseBleuHonnete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 9,402
vCash: 500
I agree 100% . Ribeiro is good but extremely overrated. When they chanted his name, I was like "oh my god, do the media have a such impact on the public????". Like Guy Caballero said, thanks to 110% and RDS!

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 11:18 AM
  #5
F. Duchemin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Hilaire
Country: Canada
Posts: 776
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to F. Duchemin
i have to say i agree a little...

F. Duchemin is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 11:57 AM
  #6
MattScott
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 399
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to MattScott
You guys are being way too harsh on Ribeiro. At the start of the season he played on the top line with Zednik and Hossa, yes. During that time How well did he do? Got maybe 8 or 9 of his points. While all the time remaining a + rating. How well did Zed and Hossa do during that time? Well Hossa had 3 points, was a -3 and got sent to the farm, and Zednik despite being given a leadership role was non existant, had like 5 points and couldn't even muster up enough heart to skate out there. Then Koivu comes back, and Koivu is well, Koivu. He's our best player, and he gets the most out of his line mates at all times. It's no surprise that Zed and Ryder picked up their game. The only real surprise is that Ribeiro has had a point in nearly each and every game since he's been demoted to the 2nd line with linemates who arguabely shouldn't be on this team even. Let's see here, it's been Perreault, who is a one way player with no speed, no grit, and is not a winger... Sure Yanic has been putting in a better effort lately, but his soft defensive play, or lack therefore of, is not a good compliment to Ribs. Then we have Dackell who couldn't score on an empty net if Juneau didn't pass it to him in the crease, enough said about him. Then Sundstrom who actually looked alright on Ribeiro's wing despite his lack of size. And along comes Dagenais, an AHLer who skates worse than I do, and apparently has some phobia of going in past his own blueline. So basically Ribeiro has been fed endless trash ever since Zednik came off his wing, and even with Zednik there, he wasn't the same player he is now. Despite his wingers, which have been many, and different each week, Ribeiro, in his first full season as a top 2 line player has managed to out produce anyone on this team. And you're upset about this? You think this isn't enough? Well first off, you're nuts ,and if he was ever given some legitmate linemates, that compliment his skills, than you'd see how great this kid actually is.

MattScott is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 12:13 PM
  #7
zurg999
Registered User
 
zurg999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Brampton ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,532
vCash: 500
GET HIM SOME LINEMATES.

(sorry Matt)

zurg999 is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 12:34 PM
  #8
Guy!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 840
vCash: 500
"Get him some linemates."

Simple enough observation, but here's my counter question: where?

I mean, it's not like we're over-abundant with qualified second line players here in Montreal. Right now, we've a serious lack of talent up front and until the kids start to come of age, I really see no legitimate reason why we, as Hab fans, should expect to see a significant upgrade on the talent for Ribby's wings. Gainey cannot affort to go out into the market and sacrifice the future just to make Ribby feel more comfortable in his role. The success for Ribby needs to come from within.

Is he overrated? Absolutely, and particularly in the Montreal media where he's the darling French-speaking wunder-boy with superior passing skills and wonderful hockey sense. Now, let's not go the other way with this and completely disagree because for certain Ribs has superior vision and a deft touch on the puck which equates to quality chances for whomever gets into the open for a shot. His skating isn't the best (though it's improved significantly since his younger years) and his shot is barely more than AHL quality, at least in terms of power. For Houde and Pedneault to be constantly falling in worship at the Alter Of Ribeiro makes them look silly, to say the least, because he'll never amount to a first line player in the NHL.

I agree, though, that he could be far better than he is if he had better wingers. They'd have to be big, strong, and willing to do most of the grunt work to get Ribs the puck. They'd also have to be of sniper quality, and looking at all those qualities, I'd have to say that it would be expensive indeed for the Habs to go out and get two power forwards. The big question remains, though, about how good he'd be even with those wingers. I maintain that he's no more than a second line player.

Consider Brendan Morrison of the Canucks. He's between Bertuzzi, one of the best power men in hockey, and Naslund, one of the most talented. Brendan is a smaller player who is a set-up man, much like Ribeiro. Take him out and insert Ribs, and do you think that line would continue to be as successful? You'd be mistaken if you thought so, as far as I can see. Morrison does so much more: he's solid on his skates, is excellent down low (ask his linemates), works the penalty kill effectively, is a player that coach Crawford has out in critical situations. Ribeiro isn't any of those things.

True, Ribs is still young and still might develop more, and I'm with the majority when I say that I hope his development continues. However I do see a limit to where he can go; part of it based on his size, but also part based on the attitude which has caused him problems since his junior days. Morrison doesn't have that attitude problem - he's a fighter and on a line with two of the biggest egos in hockey, not only does Brendan hold his own, but he gets in a few licks and keeps his linemates in line. I don't think Ribeiro has that strength of character, or if he doesn, we've never had the opportunity to see it.

Bottom line, as far as I'm concerned, Ribs is a good second liner for the Montreal Canadiens of today, but I don't see him lasting in Montreal beyond a couple more years because by that time Higgins, Pleks, or one of the other youths will have developped into something far more.

It's a shame that some can't see past the 'idol' status that he carries, but it's also understandable. He's also got that 'French' thing going on, which the Montreal media and many fans love to cheer. More power to them, but it's not the reality of the situation.

A concerned fan.

Guy! is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 01:35 PM
  #9
Wildbeliefs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 447
vCash: 500
Much to delight of all the RDS sheep out there, Ribeiro will be back in the lineup on friday with his trusted sidekicks (perreault and dagenais).

http://www.rds.ca/cgi-bin/nouvelles?...n&sport=#92457

Let's see if the benching lit a fire under his *** or not... my guess is not.

Wildbeliefs is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 01:55 PM
  #10
Malefic74
Registered User
 
Malefic74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Halfway between Nothing and Not Much Else
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,752
vCash: 500
I used to be a huge fan of Ribeiro, until he goes to the WJC and was absolutely invisible.

Then I heard he was playing fantastic hockey in the minors, he comes up has 2 good games, and becomes invisible. Replay that scenario for virtually every occasion he has been called up.

NHL defensemen have the book on Ribeiro bump him, force him into the corner and the puck is yours.

As a player he is a good, serviceable NHLer bearing a striking resemblance to one Alexandre Daigle (minus the wheels). He would fit in great on a team emphasizing interchangeable parts like a Minnesota, but Montreal needs him to do more and his size and skills aren't suited to it. Sure linemates would help him out, but he is a centre; centres need to make their linemates better, not depend upon them for their own production.

Someone upthread mentioned Morrison. Notice how Bertuzzi and Naslund were those "potential" guys their whole careers until the match up with Morrison. That's the difference.

Malefic74 is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 02:30 PM
  #11
Guy Caballero
Registered User
 
Guy Caballero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,851
vCash: 500
You said a mouthful, Guy!.

Sure, if we could get Bill Guerin to play on one side of Ribeiro and Keith Tkachuk to play on the other, I'd have no objection to letting Ribeiro center them. But we don't have those guys, and we won't have guys like that for a while.

At this point, I'd rather have Yannic at second-line C than Ribeiro. They are the same in many respects. They are both contact-shy, they are both slow, and they both lose the puck easily.

On the plus side, Ribeiro is a nice passer and a decent defensive player. Yannic, on the other hand, is deadly accurate from anywhere in the slot and wins lots of faceoffs. Now ask yourself, which do the habs need more right now? I say, since they have no wingers to feed anyway, the guy who can score.

Ribeiro plus a decent winger or two = a good set-up man. Ribeiro plus wingers who can't score = an absolute zero. On the other hand, even if Yannic plays with nobodies he gets his 25 goals per year and gives us a second-line scoring threat, as we've seen. I'd rather have his 25 goals than Ribeiro's ten thousand jukes and weaves in front of the net that result in nothing but ooos and aaahs from the crowd.

Guy Caballero is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 05:19 PM
  #12
Freaky Habs Fan
Registered User
 
Freaky Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: New-Brunswick
Posts: 9,504
vCash: 500
Ribs is not a player who will score 30 goals in a season. He's there to set up the goal of his linemate. Since the start of the season, if you take off Ribeiro, the Habs wouldn't be so close of .500. He set up many goal and he deserved is place in the team. He would not be on the top two line in a team like Colorado but with little team, he's a top two line and that's for sure!
Give him a chance!!! The goals will come. Don't forget the fact that it's the first real chance for Ribs.

GO RIBS GO!!!

Freaky Habs Fan is offline  
Old
12-04-2003, 06:41 PM
  #13
marvelousmotion
Registered User
 
marvelousmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 742
vCash: 500
Give this kid a break. You guys are a bit too harsh with him. Com'on... It's funny to see how some people reacts. One week before the start of the season, Ribeiro was doing pretty good in pre-season games. Then, I remember you guys bashing the **** out of him, saying that we should trade him now for a bag of pucks, because he won't produce when the real season starts. After the Canadiens' 7th first games, Ribeiro was doing great while Koivu was injured. Ribeiro was then treated like a god. Some fans even came out with those crazy Koivu trade ideas.

Two weeks later, Koivu came back from injury. Ribeiro was playing so-so hockey. Koivu went scoreless in his first games. The fans, unhappy once again, came back with those Koivu trade proposals. Now that he re-gained you people's respect by playing good, you bring back the Ribeiro bashing. Anyways... IMO, Ribeiro can become a decent 2nd liner.
Agree or not, You can't argue with the fact that he has exceptional vision and creativity on the ice. He has the best stick-handling in our organization.

- one infamous fan.

marvelousmotion is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 02:10 AM
  #14
Top Corner2
Registered User
 
Top Corner2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,560
vCash: 500
Who cares if he's overrated or not. He's making things happen on the second ine and he's working hard and playing good D. Most importantly we don't have anyone better. Ribs will have to do it until we get someone better.

Top Corner2 is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 02:28 AM
  #15
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole
 
Munchausen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 5,330
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Corner2
Who cares if he's overrated or not. He's making things happen on the second ine and he's working hard and playing good D. Most importantly we don't have anyone better. Ribs will have to do it until we get someone better.
Replace "hard" by "sometimes" and "good" by "average".

Munchausen is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 03:55 AM
  #16
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,423
vCash: 500
Is Ribiero overrated???

By the fans who chant his name when he gets sat, and consider him the best player on the team??? YES

BY the overall population of habs fans and hockey fans in general??? NO

Darz is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 04:24 AM
  #17
Joe Cole
Registered User
 
Joe Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,198
vCash: 500
I have been amazed at times with some of the moves that Ribs has made. Back to reality- he has to do it consistantly before I crown him king of the 1st or 2nd line. I tell you, all that blind love that this guy gets makes it hard for me to like him. Their is such an incredible amount of compassion for his "plight".

"Give him a chance. Give him some wingers."

Give me a break!!!

Check his stats. No, don't say that he has played with bad wingers. 90% of players start their days in the NHL with bad line mates, Ribs just doesn't have the raw skills and desire to keep him in the game when he can't dangle past a few sleepy 5th and 6th D.

If he brought some desire to his game, was serious in the defensive end (he has improved), keep improving his skating and added some "jam" to his play, he could be a player worth all the drama that surrounds him.

His benching was for a simple reason, to fit his swelled head through the locker room door. He felt that because of his skill, he was above the team. The coach says keep the shifts short, you keep it short. You haven't earned the right to disregard the coach.

Mike, be a humble student and you will be a legitimate NHLer, if you continue to believe your press, you will get a job at RDS in 2 years when your career is over.

It is a priviledge to play in the NHL and draw an NHL paycheck, make the most of it. Apply yourself, you have the potential, if not the attitude.

Joe Cole is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 05:45 AM
  #18
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,366
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316
He's been overrated by many montrealers since he came around. This debate that hopefully is gone now was brought up mostly because he led the team in points. Yeah, that's fine...yay, he actually has 15 points..big deal. He still wont be the top point maker on the team by years end, and he wouldnt have been right now had koivu been back sooner, cuz ribs wouldn't have played on the first line.
The guy can once in a while provide some glimpses of really good ability, but he doesn't prove nothing with it..he cant finish..that's like petrov to me.
He's got 3 measly goals, he hardly shoots on net, he's not that fast, and he's a complete wimp. You wanna stop a ribiero rush? Just tap him.
He's the total opposite of a better player like zednik, but I digress.
So he's got 15 points right? Only 3 goals. So 12 assists. Now I dont mind giving a point as an assist to the player who sets up the goal(the first assist)..but a second assist? Ribs points totals would be down quite a bit if you took that away. I mean wow, he set up the player who set up the other player to score the goal...get what I'm saying?

Ribs hasn't been producing goals, which is what this team lacks. Zed and souray have been.

Ribiero has proven jack **** in his career so far, and fans have the disregard to the other players on the ice, two of whom were better than ribs( zeddy and saku) by chanting his name during the PP. That sucked.

He ain't worth all that fuss. Just my opinion.
people that chanting his name didn't know for wich reason Julien benched him that night;;so it was only a message that they didn't appreciate that the leader (points ) of the team was out.After the game that the coach explained his move ,than most of fans than understood and accepted his decision as a good one .

anyway , i don't understand where you want to go with that kind of post ;what do you want exactly ? Now I dont mind giving a point as an assist to the player who sets up the goal(the first assist)..but a second assist? Ribs points totals would be down quite a bit if you took that away.what ? you want the league to change the rules just to prove your point ?we add the 1 st and 2 nd of every players , exept monsieur Ribiero , because a guy don't want him to have fans !!!HE DON'T WANT THEM TO LIKE HIM ???

there is something in your post that remember me the react of a big boy who is jalous that parents pay attention to his younger brother...

goalchenyuk is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 06:19 AM
  #19
Tucker316*
 
Tucker316*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
people that chanting his name didn't know for wich reason Julien benched him that night;;so it was only a message that they didn't appreciate that the leader (points ) of the team was out.After the game that the coach explained his move ,than most of fans than understood and accepted his decision as a good one .

anyway , i don't understand where you want to go with that kind of post ;what do you want exactly ? Now I dont mind giving a point as an assist to the player who sets up the goal(the first assist)..but a second assist? Ribs points totals would be down quite a bit if you took that away.what ? you want the league to change the rules just to prove your point ?we add the 1 st and 2 nd of every players , exept monsieur Ribiero , because a guy don't want him to have fans !!!HE DON'T WANT THEM TO LIKE HIM ???

there is something in your post that remember me the react of a big boy who is jalous that parents pay attention to his younger brother...

....

With the way you write, it's a wonder I could actually understand you..so here you go.

I was stating the fact he was overrated, and using certain statistical categories to back up my opinion. That's all. Personally, why do we need to have a second assist? Anything more then one pass unless it's some perfect tic-tac-toe play is basically luck. I'd do away with it. It doesn't really bother me, I just find it odd is all. Not just for ribiero, and for your assumption that I dont want him to have any fans. I dont care if he has fans...I just think certain people, when you actually say something against ribs, they get all perturbed and defend him as if he were family.

Tucker316* is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 06:25 AM
  #20
Joe Cole
Registered User
 
Joe Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316
....

With the way you write, it's a wonder I could actually understand you..so here you go.

.
Easy on the insults. Troll talk on another board.

Joe Cole is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 06:28 AM
  #21
Wildbeliefs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 447
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole
Easy on the insults. Troll talk on another board.
Was just thinking the same thing...

It's like that "Respect" sticky doesn't even exist...

Wildbeliefs is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 06:28 AM
  #22
Beatnik
Registered User
 
Beatnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316

I dont care if he has fans...I just think certain people, when you actually say something against ribs, they get all perturbed and defend him as if he were family.
It's not only true about Ribiero.

Look at the reactions when someone say something wrong agains Koivu. Sometimes it sounds like Montreal french media and fans are nazi or something.

more popular guys have more fans (good and bad ones). Looks pretty normal to me.

Beatnik is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 06:34 AM
  #23
Joe Cole
Registered User
 
Joe Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316
....
I was stating the fact he was overrated, and using certain statistical categories to back up my opinion. That's all. Personally, why do we need to have a second assist? Anything more then one pass unless it's some perfect tic-tac-toe play is basically luck. I'd do away with it. It doesn't really bother me, I just find it odd is all. Not just for ribiero, and for your assumption that I dont want him to have any fans. I dont care if he has fans...I just think certain people, when you actually say something against ribs, they get all perturbed and defend him as if he were family.
Whatever the reason that you think that this extra assist is unnecessary, they will never take it out. One of the reasons, if they do, then comparing points from year's previous would be impossible.

The players union would never allow that, how do you think they negotiate contracts? Imagine, the brought back the blocks and hits for that reason, you think that assists would get nixed. No way.

I am not a Ribs fan either, but your arguement is just as emotional as the "Ribeiro is God" folks.

Joe Cole is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 06:41 AM
  #24
Habsaku
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316
....

With the way you write, it's a wonder I could actually understand you..so here you go.

I was stating the fact he was overrated, and using certain statistical categories to back up my opinion. That's all. Personally, why do we need to have a second assist? Anything more then one pass unless it's some perfect tic-tac-toe play is basically luck. I'd do away with it. It doesn't really bother me, I just find it odd is all. Not just for ribiero, and for your assumption that I dont want him to have any fans. I dont care if he has fans...I just think certain people, when you actually say something against ribs, they get all perturbed and defend him as if he were family.

First off you lose a lot of credibility with your first phrase. The guy doesn't speak English very well and its not his first language, give him a break. Not being able to speak in his language can handicap his argument, just ask Plekanec, he looks like a moron but when he spoke french he seemed to back what he was saying with much much more ease.

I don't think we should get rid of secondary assists and I find them important. They are often what leads to goals, defensemen wouldn't get any points if it werent for them because Markov doesn't always look for the open guy but also the guy who can make a play happen. If he passes to Koivu, he knows Koivu won't shoot, but if koivu then dekes and passes to Zednik who scores, won't you give Markov some credit by giving him a point?

Habsaku is offline  
Old
12-05-2003, 07:49 AM
  #25
grapeshine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 422
vCash: 500
Is Ribs a little overrated? Sure. But the reason why the fans and announcers get so excited about him is that he's one of the few creative players on the team. That's not a shot at the other players on the team, rather the Habs just don't have a lot of guys that are willing to try some of the things Ribs does. I get excited when Ribeiro steps on the ice because he just might try to deak out a couple of players or attempt a difficult cross-ice pass. Sure he gets burned sometimes, but dammit he's exciting!

grapeshine is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.