HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Todd Fedoruk

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-20-2007, 02:25 AM
  #1
nuckfan insk
Registered User
 
nuckfan insk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: saskatoon Sask
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,579
vCash: 500
Todd Fedoruk

is he available ? what would it take to aquire him ?

nuckfan insk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 02:39 AM
  #2
Ri hards
Registered User
 
Ri hards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,795
vCash: 500
Fedoruk is not available at this point of this season. He's the one of the few players (attempting) to keeo everyone accountable.

Ri hards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 08:32 AM
  #3
RoDu
Registered User
 
RoDu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,588
vCash: 500
Hands off our fridge!!

RoDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 09:42 AM
  #4
TheKingPin
Registered User
 
TheKingPin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,361
vCash: 500
agreed, a first rounder and then we can part ways.

TheKingPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 12:21 PM
  #5
Roger's Pancreas*
 
Roger's Pancreas*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13,363
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
The Fridge is not for sale.

Roger's Pancreas* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2007, 08:55 AM
  #6
jb**
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Planet Lovetron
Country: Italy
Posts: 8,556
vCash: 500
why would he not be available? you must be kidding. any decent offer and he would be gone. if thwey want to resign him next year finebut to say he is not available is crazy. The leadership he has provided has done squat. never thought I see the day when a 4th line ufa is nto available.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2007, 09:21 AM
  #7
mikedifr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 8,359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
why would he not be available? you must be kidding. any decent offer and he would be gone. if thwey want to resign him next year finebut to say he is not available is crazy. The leadership he has provided has done squat. never thought I see the day when a 4th line ufa is nto available.
Agreed.

Only Carter, Richards, Potulny, Gagne, Pitkanen, Eager and Picard from this roster are unavailable IMO. Let me know if I forgot anyone.

I would even listen to offers for Umberger cause I am just not sure where he fits on this team. We could potentially have 14 NHL caliber forwards next year depending on what they do with a couple players.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2007, 01:26 PM
  #8
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr View Post
I would even listen to offers for Umberger cause I am just not sure where he fits on this team. We could potentially have 14 NHL caliber forwards next year depending on what they do with a couple players.
I would definitely look into trading Umberger. He's been an organizational headache for two different teams already, he was a whiny ***** about Hitch being fired and has seen less icetime this year I think because of it, he's the 4th line centre when this team is healthy.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2007, 03:15 PM
  #9
mikedifr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 8,359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm in a Teacup View Post
I would definitely look into trading Umberger. He's been an organizational headache for two different teams already, he was a whiny ***** about Hitch being fired and has seen less icetime this year I think because of it, he's the 4th line centre when this team is healthy.
well, I was a Hitch supporter so I am glad he said something about that. Problem is that for the first two months he was one of our best players and they still didnt give him more ice time. They need to decide what to do with him or move him.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2007, 11:26 PM
  #10
markzab
Registered User
 
markzab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Country: United States
Posts: 4,373
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to markzab
The Fridge isn't available. Philly's big on keeping it's beer cold. Sorry.

markzab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2007, 11:28 PM
  #11
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 114,754
vCash: 965
When Todd came back, the Flyers stopped losing games 8-2 and started losing games in heartbreaking fashon

__________________
Philadelphia's Real Alternative
(ynotradio.net)

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2007, 11:52 PM
  #12
nuckfan insk
Registered User
 
nuckfan insk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: saskatoon Sask
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,579
vCash: 500
i just saw the job he did in anaheim last year. and i figure a heavyweight who can skate and isnt a liability and can also play a good defensive game would look nice on the nucks.

nuckfan insk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2007, 01:14 AM
  #13
Ri hards
Registered User
 
Ri hards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,795
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannoabram View Post
i just saw the job he did in anaheim last year. and i figure a heavyweight who can skate and isnt a liability and can also play a good defensive game would look nice on the nucks.
Fair enough. By that same token, I'm sure you see why we're keen on keeping him. That's not to say he's untradable, but he's ultimately worth more to the Flyers than he could fetch them in a trade.

Ri hards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2007, 07:25 AM
  #14
mikedifr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 8,359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade View Post
Fair enough. By that same token, I'm sure you see why we're keen on keeping him. That's not to say he's untradable, but he's ultimately worth more to the Flyers than he could fetch them in a trade.
I agree, but they can do the same with him as is rumored with Forsberg. Trade him and then resign him in the offseason. I am sure someone like him would definitely sign back with Philly since he seems to like it here so much and give him a chance to do something this year.

Honestly, I would do that with Forsberg, Kapanen and fedoruk. Yeah you arent going to get much for them, but even if you get a couple 4th round picks, you are basically geting them for free.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2007, 08:15 AM
  #15
jb**
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Planet Lovetron
Country: Italy
Posts: 8,556
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
When Todd came back, the Flyers stopped losing games 8-2 and started losing games in heartbreaking fashon
Lets make him captain then since obviously they have played much better since they acquired. Losing games in heartbreaking fashion is a slight overstatement.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.