HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

O.T - TVU Networks

Old
01-20-2007, 02:31 PM
habsfan88

vCash: 500
O.T - TVU Networks

Have any other posters on here downloaded TVU like I? It's really neat, but I have a question...How can I get more channels? Apparently ESPN is supposed to be there, but it's not on mine....

And also, if I do manage to get more channels, does this thing have RDS? I am going to miss the game tonight if I can't set this thing up.

Or, if nobody can answer the above questions, does anyone know of another program like TVU that is good and I could watch a Habs game on?

Any help is appreciated.

habsfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Kaizer

http://myp2p.eu/NHL.htm

Try MaxTV also. It has WHL TV and OHL TV

Kaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 02:35 PM
habsfan88

Ya, i've been to that site before...what does it mean when it said "the protocol isn't associated with any program" when I clicked play and it didn't/doesn't allow me to open it....any suggestions?

habsfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 02:53 PM
deandebean

What's TVU?

deandebean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 03:16 PM
ToysInTheAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan88 View Post
Have any other posters on here downloaded TVU like I? It's really neat, but I have a question...How can I get more channels? Apparently ESPN is supposed to be there, but it's not on mine....

And also, if I do manage to get more channels, does this thing have RDS? I am going to miss the game tonight if I can't set this thing up.

Or, if nobody can answer the above questions, does anyone know of another program like TVU that is good and I could watch a Habs game on?

Any help is appreciated.
TVU is blocked from showing Habs games now. No great loss, the video feed was lousy anyway. Any other pirate sites will be shut down as they become known.Outside of Yahoo, who can legally show the odd Habs game if you live in the states , you're out of luck. French and English CBC only show Habs games rarely, and not tonight.

RDS has the exclusive rights to show all Habs games, and they do show all Habs games. If you are a hard core Habs fan like myself you'll eventually pay the bucks for RDS. I threw a tantrum when french CBC stopped showing the Saturday night game here in New Brunswick this year, but getting RDS is the best thing I ever did sports fan wise , I get every Habs game .

ToysInTheAttic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2007, 03:21 PM
MassiveHabs

Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan88 View Post
Ya, i've been to that site before...what does it mean when it said "the protocol isn't associated with any program" when I clicked play and it didn't/doesn't allow me to open it....any suggestions?
u prolly need sopcast...it has the habs game tonite

MassiveHabs is offline   Reply With Quote