HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - Canadiens Win Stanley Cup

Old
01-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Bunka Gurndeep

vCash: 500
OT - Canadiens Win Stanley Cup

Hey all,

Not sure if anyone is into this kinda stuff but I thought I'd post my story anyways!

I run the website www.360leagues.com and it's a website where anyone with a 360 can come and participate in any sort of online leaguing experience they want. I run the NHL 07 league over there.

For anyone who does not know what a league is...30 people join and each one takes control of an NHL team. We play through the season just like in the real NHL and all the stats and everything is all kept track of...it's REALLY cool. It's just like playing a season mode of a hockey game offline, but with real opponents.

Anyways, I was the habs (of course) and went 37-2-3 in our first 42 game season, went 16-3 in the playoffs (First 2 series swept ), and brought Lord Stanley back to La Belle Province!

Season two has just gotten underway and I am a decent 12-1-0 so far (the only loss coming from the guy who went to the Stanley Cup Finals with me)!

Go Habs Go!

PS - If anyone is interested in keeping track of this 'fantasy' season. The homepage where we keep all the stats, etc is:

http://leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=1757

Bunka Gurndeep is offline   Reply With Quote