HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - World Cup of Hockey - Question

Closed Thread

Old
12-06-2003, 09:50 PM
kassassin9

vCash: 500
OT - World Cup of Hockey - Question

Hey guys,

Me and 2 friends are road-triping from Vancouver out to Montreal and Toronto for the World Cup...just a quick question.

I just bought seats for both games Canada vs USA and Canada vs Slovakia @ the Bell Centre they are located - Level CLUB, Section 220, Row D. How are these seats? Are the sightlines good anywhere in the building?

Thanks in advance.

Old
12-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Traitor8

Go to Canadiens.com and check out the Bell Centre seating and you will see where your ticket is...

Old
12-07-2003, 04:59 AM
habs1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkie
Hey guys,

Me and 2 friends are road-triping from Vancouver out to Montreal and Toronto for the World Cup...just a quick question.

I just bought seats for both games Canada vs USA and Canada vs Slovakia @ the Bell Centre they are located - Level CLUB, Section 220, Row D. How are these seats? Are the sightlines good anywhere in the building?

Thanks in advance.
Good seats. I have already gone in the section. You have free food and free locker. You are at the same level of the lodge. You have a great view of all the play.

Closed Thread