HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

Any Norfolk Admiral's fans?

Old
02-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Silva

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Silva
Any Norfolk Admiral's fans?

What do you guys think of Brandon Bochenski? We just traded Kris Versteeg for him?

And to the Canes fans, good luck tonight beating our crappy ass emotionless team

Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2007, 05:39 PM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
RIP Kev

vCash: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva View Post
What do you guys think of Brandon Bochenski? We just traded Kris Versteeg for him?

And to the Canes fans, good luck tonight beating our crappy ass emotionless team
... MY GOD, it will be like watching a set of clones play eachother.

but yeah, from what I remember seeing of Bochenski from the few games against Lowell I saw him in he has prety good skills and dominated the AHL level. I'm actually kindof surprised that he didn't really get much of a shot at the NHL level just yet to be honest. Prety even trade if you ask me, Bochenski is just a bit more NHL ready.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Silva

Send a message via AIM to Silva
thanks Dave

tonight is a great opportunity for our teams because ONE of us HAS to win. We are on 5 game skid and we've won 3 games since Dec 29th. 3 (and 2 were shootout victories) That means 1 regulation win in over a month!!!!

It's not the way we lose either, there's no passion, no emotion, no heart. Anyway good luck tonight!

Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2007, 07:02 PM
ratsgirl
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva View Post
Thank you for trading for him since we have to play Norfolk three times in the next four games.

I've watched Bochenski quite a bit since back in his days in Binghamton, and he's an excellent goalscorer at the AHL level. I think the knack on him has always been his skating. I've also never been that impressed with his defense.

ratsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Ratty

At least show your loyalty to the local team. No matter how badly you feel for your team, don't wish their opponents good luck. Shame on you!

Ratty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2007, 04:21 PM
vronnie12

I am from Norfolk but have just recently moved to Raleigh. I have watched the Ads play for years and I am still loyal to them as I still have friends and connections with the team. I am sad to see Bochenski go, but as someones stated on another board, he wasn't in Chicago's plans. He would be a UFA at the end of this season and he didn't get the playing time he desreved in Chicago. He was great for the Ads in Norfolk, but the team went 6 and 1 without him playing. I was hoping to see him at the Boston game last night but kind of figured he was destined for Providence. I hope he gets a better shot in the NHL with the Boston organization.

vronnie12 is offline   Reply With Quote