HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

E.R.H.L (for Edmontonians)

Old
02-06-2007, 09:16 PM
razorsedge
West Town Sports

vCash: 500
E.R.H.L (for Edmontonians)

Just wondaring if anybody here plays in the Edmonton Recreational Hockey League?

i'm still fairly new to the city and to adult organized hockey. This year is the first year i've been on skates in 10 years, so i'm a bit shaky but getting better quick. I put my name on the available player list for 2007 summer season for division 4.

I was just wondering if division 4 would suit me, or is it still to competative for my level and should wait for the winter season? Also, a couple guys I work with that are in the same boat and level as me want to join, is it possible for us to get on the same team?

Also, what are the fee's for individual players? I'm only asking questions cause the website seemed pretty vague. Thanks!

Last edited by razorsedge: 02-06-2007 at 09:31 PM.
razorsedge is offline   Reply With Quote