HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Koivu (merged)

Old
02-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Teufelsdreck

vCash: 500
Let's hope for the best. At least we saw some life from him last night (despite his fatal [to the Habs] penalty in the offensive zone).

Teufelsdreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 06:56 PM
antidot

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
Some of you need to lighten up.

This thread and the others like it are clearly tongue-in-cheek, yet the usual suspects feel compelled to get their shots in on the struggling Captain K. Ironically most of these same posters are fan boys of other players.
may be it's the opposite .

I don't know why , but Koivu has fans that are absolutly crazy about him . Hw could be the worst player of the Habs core for 2 months ( i don't say he is , but give an exemple ) , but even than , they will defend him .

And they will defend him with very solid arguments ; He's God or the unfamous " another thread by the Koivu's haters "

Are you really blind or what ? Do you really considere that he's making the job since Chrismas ?

antidot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by antidot View Post

I don't know why , but Koivu has fans that are absolutly crazy about him . Hw could be the worst player of the Habs core for 2 months ( i don't say he is , but give an exemple ) , but even than , they will defend him .

And they will defend him with very solid arguments ; He's God or the unfamous " another thread by the Koivu's haters "

Are you really blind or what ? Do you really considere that he's making the job since Chrismas ?
You're right, his play has really fallen off since Christmas. However, I expect him to rebound. His situation is unlike Samsonov's, who has never been able to put togther a string of good games since he came to Montréal. Koivu, on the other hand, was the leading offensive threat for the first few months.

Teufelsdreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 08:52 PM
antidot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
You're right, his play has really fallen off since Christmas. However, I expect him to rebound. His situation is unlike Samsonov's, who has never been able to put togther a string of good games since he came to Montréal. Koivu, on the other hand, was the leading offensive threat for the first few months.
Thanks Diogenes ; you give me faith on something ...

antidot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antidot View Post

Well he's been pretty average since Christmas but he's been really tailing off for the last few weeks, and surprise surprise no one else is picking up the slack. That being said, having a first line of Koivu-Johnson-Streit is not going to help anybody; two playmakers with a above-average grinder.

I think he'll bounce back pretty soon but the thing is, he's only been bad for a couple of weeks when he was ****ing amazing for 40 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
WHatw as your old handle? Telefreuk? Something from an old french strip. I liked it alot.

Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote