HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

New Contest on the Blog

Old
02-06-2007, 09:44 PM
George Richards

vCash: 500
New Contest on the Blog

Sounds spooky, I know. But HG can tell ya, these contests are fun and almost profitable. Just post your best story, and Steve Goldstein and myself pick the winner (you can pick your friends, you can....)

PS: Thanks for visiting the blog. It was among the top half of all the blogs at miamiherald.com and one of the top ones in the sports department. The more hits I get, the more I smile. So visit at least 20 times a day. Maybe someday I'll get an extra dime from the herald for doing it. Thanks.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/

George Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Lola
Future Panthers

Sorry George, I can't participate in this one. I didn't even watch hockey back then...I was all about the Dolphins that year. Didn't become a Panthers' fan until Bure arrived.

Lola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Happy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Richards View Post
Sounds spooky, I know. But HG can tell ya, these contests are fun and almost profitable. Just post your best story, and Steve Goldstein and myself pick the winner (you can pick your friends, you can....)

PS: Thanks for visiting the blog. It was among the top half of all the blogs at miamiherald.com and one of the top ones in the sports department. The more hits I get, the more I smile. So visit at least 20 times a day. Maybe someday I'll get an extra dime from the herald for doing it. Thanks.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/
Yeah - my team lost the game but I won an All Star game program and the Panthers Insider mag featuring my Joey! So go on - share your stories and you too could win a fabulous prize!

PS - GR I check out the blog daily. If you had a pic of my Joey I'd probably visit more.

Happy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2007, 10:47 PM
jumptheshark
the burn out

vCash: 1000
will you send a rat to London England to a guy who lived in Vancouver at the time mand kept throwing empty beer bottles(throwing full ones would be a waste of beer) at the screen(Beezer was a canuck for awhile)

jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote