HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tired of Dandenault?

Old
02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Garp

vCash: 500
Dandy is one of our most consistant player this year. He plays with passion and give 100% on every shifts.

Garp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

You can be tired of him if you expected more of what you're seeing now. But can't be tired to see his steady play. Not spectacular but steady anyway. I wish he'd would let loose a little more though and go to the net a little more.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:19 AM
flappuck

I love Dandenault and I wish he was playing on the powerplay instead of Rivet...

flappuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 11:34 AM
e-e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tout ptit View Post
I love Dandenault and I wish he was playing on the powerplay instead of Rivet...
agree with that

e-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Jamie Thomas

vCash: 98
I would not want to see Dandenault on the PP. He probably has the worst shot on the team. I never really liked him, I was really disapointed when we signed him for 4 years at that price. This year he is playing ok, I don't think we can wait for more from him. But Bouillon on the other hand is playing so bad this year, I think he should be the one criticised for his very poor play. Maybe benching him one game or two could be a good idea, but it seems that even after a big mistake he is right back on the ice. Oh well, and he is signed for 2 more years...what a mistake.

Jamie Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 04:38 PM
bayrider

Dandy was one of the best last season after the Olympics, and was our best down the stretch, near the end of the season. He was arguably the best D in the playoffs. He hasn't been up to that same level since his injury, but I can slowly see him pick up the pace.

Even if he hasnt been stellar, he hasn't been bad either. Arguably one of our more stable D-men, and is gaining that momentum he had last season in the playoffs.

bayrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2007, 04:45 PM
AH

How can anyone have a problem with Dandy for what he brings at his price in an inflated market for defensemen?

Unbelievable !!!

AH is offline   Reply With Quote