HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official GDT February 9: NY Rangers vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00p MSG

Old
02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall View Post
haha i love your name

GO DUCKS!
lol, i was just thinking that as well.

FLYING V!

Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Speedtrials

I am so pumped for this game tonight. I am excited about the new lines, plus it is Friday so I will probably be drinking heavily while watching the game. This game could essentially be our season, but I am feeling optimistic about things for the first time in a few weeks. LETS GO RANGERS!!!

Speedtrials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 01:32 PM
rustycage87

Hey everyone, I'm new to the boards as far as posting goes but i usually read them everyday, and so i finally decided to chime in every once in a while. first off, id just like to say lets go rangers, and im really hoping they can get a win streak going, starting tonight. i was at the last game in tampa, and lets just say...
but with the upcomming schedule from now until, well, the rest of the season, its chock full o' favorable matchups for us that we have to take advantage of. Btw, we just got Pascal Dupuis from the Wild for Adam Hall.. Thank god hes gone. anyway, Lets-Go-Rang-ers!

rustycage87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 02:37 PM
HockeyBasedNYC

Straka on the 3rd line is gonna do some damage down there.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 02:38 PM
HockeyBasedNYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyLoMein View Post
Hey everyone, I'm new to the boards as far as posting goes but i usually read them everyday, and so i finally decided to chime in every once in a while. first off, id just like to say lets go rangers, and im really hoping they can get a win streak going, starting tonight. i was at the last game in tampa, and lets just say...
but with the upcomming schedule from now until, well, the rest of the season, its chock full o' favorable matchups for us that we have to take advantage of. Btw, we just got Pascal Dupuis from the Wild for Adam Hall.. Thank god hes gone. anyway, Lets-Go-Rang-ers!
Welcome KY!

Yeah the home games are huge coming up. about 14 out of 20.

Old
02-09-2007, 02:40 PM
dave4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyF27 View Post
The Rangers still haven't won a game without Malik this season, it's so sad.
Nah that's not true, we're 3-8 without Malik this year.

But I predict Malik plays like crap tonight, but plays A LOT, the Rangers win despite his turnovers, and he ends up +2. Again.

dave4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 02:51 PM
tricksta189*

I wish you guys luck, I like the Rangers and want to see them in the playoffs. May the force be with you in this important battle.

tricksta189* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 03:15 PM
rustycage87

also i was wondering... i live in new jersey but am currently going to college in florida, and i have no way or being able to watch most ranger games, whereas i used to watch all of them. ordering center ice package is out of the question because i cant do that here at school, so the only other way is to watch them on my computer. you may have heard of slingbox, well i have the sony equivalent of that in the LocationFree player. However, it never seems to work very good and is always disconnecting and lagging and has very poor picture quality. i was considering maybe buying a slingbox, but im not very convinced that it will be any different from what i have now, seeing as they work the same way. I was wondering if anyone had and suggestions like an online tv on your pc kinda thing that you know is trustworthy, because i dont want to get ripped off. ive been searching around but havent found very many options. if any of you can help out that would be great. thanks.

rustycage87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 03:29 PM
HockeyBasedNYC

Quote:
also i was wondering... i live in new jersey but am currently going to college in florida, and i have no way or being able to watch most ranger games, whereas i used to watch all of them. ordering center ice package is out of the question because i cant do that here at school, so the only other way is to watch them on my computer. you may have heard of slingbox, well i have the sony equivalent of that in the LocationFree player. However, it never seems to work very good and is always disconnecting and lagging and has very poor picture quality. i was considering maybe buying a slingbox, but im not very convinced that it will be any different from what i have now, seeing as they work the same way. I was wondering if anyone had and suggestions like an online tv on your pc kinda thing that you know is trustworthy, because i dont want to get ripped off. ive been searching around but havent found very many options. if any of you can help out that would be great. thanks.
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t...light=slingbox

this thread might help KY, good luck.

Old
02-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Balej20*

Hossa-Straka-Jagr
Avery-Nylander-Shanahan
Prucha-Cullen-Ortmeyer
Hollweg-Betts-Orr

At defense:

Malik-Rozsival
Ward-Rachunek
Tyutin-Girardi

These lines look much more normal. I'm also pleased with Shanny and Jagr being split up on the PP, and Prucha being put back with Jagr on the 1st PP unit. Not sure why it took Renney this long to make that change though.

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 03:52 PM
GarretJoseph*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20 View Post
Hossa-Straka-Jagr
Avery-Nylander-Shanahan
Prucha-Cullen-Ortmeyer
Hollweg-Betts-Orr

At defense:

Malik-Rozsival
Ward-Rachunek
Tyutin-Girardi

These lines look much more normal. I'm also pleased with Shanny and Jagr being split up on the PP, and Prucha being put back with Jagr on the 1st PP unit. Not sure why it took Renney this long to make that change though.
Dupuis played in Minnesota last night.. I doubt he'll be able to get here in time for the game...or will he?

GarretJoseph* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarretJoseph View Post
Dupuis played in Minnesota last night.. I doubt he'll be able to get here in time for the game...or will he?
He wont be playing tonight.

Old
02-09-2007, 04:03 PM
GarretJoseph*

Quote:
I suppose that means the lower end guys will be playing extra hard tonight to try and earn that spot? I mean everybody know Dupuis is going to take a spot somewhere.. perhaps we see the lower players step up tonight!

Old
02-09-2007, 04:16 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Im excited for tonights game but more excited for the rematch vs Brashear and the Caps. With Avery on our team it could get exciting. But Rangers must win tonight. When Dupuis is in the lineup, any idea whos place he takes??? Maybe Orr or Krog. Is Hollweg playing tonight??

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall18NYR View Post
Im excited for tonights game but more excited for the rematch vs Brashear and the Caps. With Avery on our team it could get exciting. But Rangers must win tonight. When Dupuis is in the lineup, any idea whos place he takes??? Maybe Orr or Krog. Is Hollweg playing tonight??
Hollweg is in tonight. Krog is scratched. Tomorrow night i could see renney scratching hollweg for dupuis and keeping Orr in the lineup to combat the "fighter" much like he did against the Devils.

Hopefully though, Krog has played his last game as a Ranger.

Old
02-09-2007, 04:47 PM
crisb

Lets Go Rangers! Big game tonight. Can we get 2 pointS?

crisb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 04:50 PM
NYR fan 2

Send a message via AIM to NYR fan 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFan35 View Post
Lets Go Rangers! Big game tonight. Can we get 2 pointS?
Stole my name, jerk.

NYR fan 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Leprechaun

Quote:
I live in New Jersey and go to school in atlanta. I got a slingbox at the start of the season and it was one of the best investiments i have ever made. No problems with it at all and the quality is remarkably good.

Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 04:53 PM
GarretJoseph*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR fan 2 View Post
Stole my name, jerk.
lmao

Old
02-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Dith

who is getting the start between the pipes? weeks?

Dith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Finest
Puck Fittsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dith View Post
who is getting the start between the pipes? weeks?
Henke is in tonight, Weekes is possible tomorrow

Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Leprechaun

I'm eager to see the Avery-Nylander-Shanahan line.

I will also be glad to see something new on the pp. Its about damn time Renny changed things up. I'm also happy to see that prucha will finally be getting some time on the top unit.

This is a big game and hopefully we come away with 2 points. I don't think we will make the POs whether we win or lose tonight, but it would be nice to see this team put up a W. These losing streaks are excruciating.

Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 05:22 PM
in the hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR fan 2 View Post
Stole my name, jerk.

in the hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Block More Shots

TB also has a 7-game road winning streak. Not that it means anything for this game, but it just shows that TB is going to come out firing.

Block More Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2007, 05:31 PM
nexusrage21

1-0 Rangers win would help my fantasy team a lot.

So I'm gonna lean on that.

I'm a little upset that I won't be at the garden for Elisha Cuthbert's debut. Do hockey teams go by pirate ship rules where the captain gets to try out the first mate?

Seriously though, we need to win. I want to go to playoff games.

nexusrage21 is offline   Reply With Quote