HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Superstition

Closed Thread

Old
12-10-2003, 06:46 AM
Gros Bill

vCash: 500
Ha ! Obviously, none of you guys have ever worked in a Food Repair Shop.

I'll just wait for McPhee to weigh in on this. I'M SURE HE WILL MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION.

Old
12-10-2003, 06:49 AM
Joe Cole

Lord of the Pretzel!

mcphee, be very careful with that pretzel. Make sure it does not lure you down the path of evil. Wear it on a chain around your neck, but whatever you do, don't put on your finger...er...I mean eat it.

You have to bring it back just past the Mountain of Morrenz, to the Sacred Forum and throw it in the Fire's of the Rocket.

Maybe then, order will return to Habland, and we will finally live in peace, the peace of the Habs trouncing the Ork-led Leafs in the semis and winning the cup against ....oh I can't keep this story going. You get the picture.

Old
12-10-2003, 07:08 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole
mcphee, be very careful with that pretzel. Make sure it does not lure you down the path of evil. Wear it on a chain around your neck, but whatever you do, don't put on your finger...er...I mean eat it.

You have to bring it back just past the Mountain of Morrenz, to the Sacred Forum and throw it in the Fire's of the Rocket.

Maybe then, order will return to Habland, and we will finally live in peace, the peace of the Habs trouncing the Ork-led Leafs in the semis and winning the cup against ....oh I can't keep this story going. You get the picture.

I would rather he not eat it... maybe he could just sprinkle the Sacred Salt of his Sacred Pretzel on the grounds of the old Forum and on the Bell Centre.

Old
12-10-2003, 08:05 AM
mcphee

Maybe I could just lick the salt, noooo what am I saying, be strong. damn you Bill reaching out from the dark side, if that's who you really are. worry not, it's safe in my desk drawer, under the restraining orders.

Old
12-10-2003, 08:29 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
I've set up a shrine for the sacred pretzel here in Ottawa. I may have to be near the pretzel for my spiritual powers to have greater effect. So please please please mcphee, ship the pretzel down to ottawa.

I think jl. Roberts would be able to set something up effectively.

Back to the bible.

Old
12-10-2003, 08:31 AM
Brisebois

AND WHO MADE YOU 'KEEPER OF THE PRETZEL' ANYWAY?????

oops, sorry guys. I'm letting my lust take over.

Old
12-10-2003, 08:33 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Maybe I could just lick the salt, noooo what am I saying, be strong. damn you Bill reaching out from the dark side, if that's who you really are. worry not, it's safe in my desk drawer, under the restraining orders.
I could lend you my little rabbit to protect the pretzel. She's really crazy and like to bite ankles. So if someone want a piece of the pretzel... the bunny will make them pay! She also like to runaround and piss on the carpet!

Old
12-10-2003, 08:34 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
I've set up a shrine for the sacred pretzel here in Ottawa. I may have to be near the pretzel for my spiritual powers to have greater effect. So please please please mcphee, ship the pretzel down to ottawa.

I think jl. Roberts would be able to set something up effectively.

Back to the bible.
Give me the address of the Ottawa shrine so I may partake in this holy sacriligious worshiping in person.

Old
12-10-2003, 08:43 AM
habfan4

Quote:
AND WHO MADE YOU 'KEEPER OF THE PRETZEL' ANYWAY?????

oops, sorry guys. I'm letting my lust take over.
I did naturally.

New Motion: Perhaps Brisebois "The Usurper of the Pretzel" should join Gros Bill at the beer nut stoning (or was it ditch occupancy).

Old
12-10-2003, 08:45 AM
Brisebois

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
Give me the address of the Ottawa shrine so I may partake in this holy sacriligious worshiping in person.

Wait a second I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT EJACULINE . You want the pretzel for yourself, huh? RIGHT?

Well, I'm not saying nothing.

*blocks ears and overrides whatever is said by singing a song at the top of voice*

Old
12-10-2003, 09:11 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Quote:
Wait a second I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT EJACULINE . You want the pretzel for yourself, huh? RIGHT?

Well, I'm not saying nothing.

*blocks ears and overrides whatever is said by singing a song at the top of voice*
What? you don't trust me? I would never stoop so low as to steal the Sacred Pretzel. But for this mistrust, I will wave my fist at you with anger à la Homer Simpson. (Fist waving action)

Old
12-10-2003, 09:36 AM
Darz

PLEASE PEOPLE don't battle amongst each other. Be strong. The dark side is trying to lure you in. It has already taken Gros Bill into it's grasp (way to NOT resist there Bill), let us not have any more casualties.

Oh. and by the way Mcphee, I hope by saying the pretzel is in your desk draw, you are throwing off any potential thiefs, I really hope it is in a more secure place than a desk draw.

I think maybe we should all claim that we are in posession of the salty grail to confuse those desperate leaf fans in their pursuit of our holy knotted snack.

That's right the pretzel is up here in Thunder Bay. Try to come and get it you filthy swines!!!!!

Old
12-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Necrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
...by the way Mcphee...
We must not try to engage conversation with the keeper of the preciousssss, SACRED PRETZEL! McPhee is in full meditation now... Only the PRETZEL itself is powerful enough to communicate with him.

Old
12-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Necrophile

We need only a picture of the Sacred one now... Then the true sacrificial rituals shall begin!

Who now has the power to stand against the Pretzel?
Against Darz and Ejaculine... against Necrophile and McPhee... and the union of Pretzel and mankind?

Old
12-10-2003, 10:32 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Sacred Pretzel worshiping is next to Godliness. Tonight NY will bow down to the Pretzel!!!! HAaHAaHaAHaAHaA!!!!! Cuz if they dont (Fist waving)!

Old
12-10-2003, 10:43 AM
Necrophile

Quote:
Sacred Pretzel worshiping is next to Godliness. Tonight NY will bow down to the Pretzel!!!! HAaHAaHaAHaAHaA!!!!! Cuz if they dont (Fist waving)!
They are bowing down as we speak... I command the power of the Pretzel now!

Old
12-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Brisebois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
PLEASE PEOPLE don't battle amongst each other. Be strong. The dark side is trying to lure you in. It has already taken Gros Bill into it's grasp (way to NOT resist there Bill), let us not have any more casualties.

Oh. and by the way Mcphee, I hope by saying the pretzel is in your desk draw, you are throwing off any potential thiefs, I really hope it is in a more secure place than a desk draw.

I think maybe we should all claim that we are in posession of the salty grail to confuse those desperate leaf fans in their pursuit of our holy knotted snack.

That's right the pretzel is up here in Thunder Bay. Try to come and get it you filthy swines!!!!!

As keeper of the pretzel, I agree with you one hundred percent.

Old
12-10-2003, 04:49 PM
All-Star

We Won!!! All Hail the Pretzel!!!

Old
12-10-2003, 05:12 PM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Yes I knew it! The Sacred Pretzel has spoken! ah Hail the Pretzel!

Old
12-10-2003, 06:10 PM
NWT Habs Fan

Thou shalt not covet any false Pretzel.

Shame on you Rags fans, for thinking your team was bigger than the Pretzel...ye of little faith.

Old
12-11-2003, 03:20 AM
Darz

80 million dollar payroll VS sacred pretzel

NOT EVEN A CONTEST!!!!

All hail the sacred pretzel!!!!!!!

Old
12-11-2003, 03:53 AM
Gros Bill

Pagans, all of you. I feel like Moses coming down from the mountain with the tabloids.

You think it was the pretzel made us win that game ? It was my lucky sweater, which I WORE.

A lucky sweater ---> wear it
A lucky cap ---> put it on your head
A beer with the CH logo on it ---> drink it

Ergo, a lucky pretzel ---> EAT IT !

Q.E.D., CQFD and all that stuff.

Old
12-11-2003, 04:43 AM
Joe Cole

my precious.....

Old
12-11-2003, 06:00 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill
Pagans, all of you. I feel like Moses coming down from the mountain with the tabloids.

You think it was the pretzel made us win that game ? It was my lucky sweater, which I WORE.

A lucky sweater ---> wear it
A lucky cap ---> put it on your head
A beer with the CH logo on it ---> drink it

Ergo, a lucky pretzel ---> EAT IT !

Q.E.D., CQFD and all that stuff.
Oh the sins! stop with this non-sense of eating the Sacred Pretzel.. do you drink holly water? No! then you don't eat the SAcred Pretzel! It's just plain wrong. I will now call you JUDAS!!!!!!!

Bless us oh mighty Pretzel

Old
12-11-2003, 06:16 AM
Gros Bill

Quote:
Oh the sins! stop with this non-sense of eating the Sacred Pretzel.. do you drink holly water? No! then you don't eat the SAcred Pretzel! It's just plain wrong. I will now call you JUDAS!!!!!!!

Bless us oh mighty Pretzel
Aha! Gotcha ! What do you do with holy water ? You don't keep it in a desk drawer, under the restraining orders, you sprinkle it around. In other words, you use it for its intended purpose. Just like you should EAT A PRETZEL.

Have you ever seen the so-called sacred pretzel? Have you even seen a photo of it ? If you ever do see a pic of it, how do you know it's not a fake? What with this pretzel being McPhee's claim to fame, I wouldn't put it past him to "enhance" certain details (although he's far from a technical wizard, he might corrupt someone who is - no offense, McPhee).

Next thing you know, you guys will be saying that that pretzel is more important than my Jean Béliveau autograph.

Sinners, repent, and stop worshipping that false idol. McPhee, I beseech you, eat the pretzel and whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE IT TO BRISEBOIS.

Closed Thread