HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Prediction trade thread;

Old
02-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Jamie

vCash: 500
Prediction trade thread;

If there's already one of these, I'm sorry, I couldn't find it. Many proposal type stuff, but not one for people to actually put themselves on the line. Please post in the other and delete this one so I can see it.

If not, let's have it, trade prediction time.

EDIT: Here's mine.... (keep in mind, I'm a go big or go home kind of guy... or at least right now feeling that way anyhow)
Lupul, MAB, 1st
for
Hatcher, Pitkanen, Calder

Hmmm, could happen I 'spose...

Um, and to throw in another, more minor one...

Winchester, Syvret for Steve McCarthy

Let's hear em.

Side note, minor apology, my intentions for starting this thread weren't nessasarilly made with the best of intentions... I'm drunk, and just realized that I'm only 5 posts away from the essential 2000 mark. I was registered before the boards had their change over on 2001 or whenver that was. Still always reading, I didn't register untll several months after, so I'm a vet, so it's all excused. Right Mr Smith? That's right, get it together, stop slacking just because you've got seniority and captaincy and ****! I love ya man, but another 'The Smyth' needs to give him a swift slap in the face and tell him to kick ass.... anyways... 4 more posts to 2000, woot. I'm going to be scowering to get that done tonight, woot, woot.

EDIT#2: Point system I guess needs in place;
5 points for every player you get right exchanging teams
10 bonus points if exact deal right
-1 point for every player wrong.

EDIT#3: Here's something everybody will agree with, beer (or whatever your drink may be) and hockey is a great night! Always.

Last edited by Jamie: 02-11-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Zach and Slater
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
This is more wishful thinking then prediction but.....

Shawn Horcoff(IF Stoll is healthy)and a 4th round pick to Montreal
for
a 1st round pick and Alexei Emelin
THEN....
Ana's 1st, Emelin, and Torres to Philly
for
Pitkanen and York
THEN....
Winchester, a 2nd round pick, a conditional 2nd round pick(if he re-signs) to St.Louis
for
Brewer

Tell me if the roster wouldn't look a heck of a lot better???
Of course having said all this, I STILL think we should sell, but I realize that we most likely won't so this would be the next best thing!

Zach and Slater is offline   Reply With Quote