HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Colton Yellow Horn

Old
02-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Starsdude

vCash: 500
Colton Yellow Horn

Why has no one signed this guy? I know he is small but does he have no chance at all ? Same question for the Donati bros

Starsdude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Geese_Howard*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsdude View Post
Why has no one signed this guy? I know he is small but does he have no chance at all ? Same question for the Donati bros
Leafs signed him at seasons start as a prospect, but released him later on, he wasn't to impressive at camp... although I am not 100% sure if we released him or just sent him back to the minors.

Geese_Howard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Sebastien Centomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geese_Howard View Post
Leafs signed him at seasons start as a prospect, but released him later on, he wasn't to impressive at camp... although I am not 100% sure if we released him or just sent him back to the minors.
The Leafs didn't sign him, they just invited him to their rookie camp. After rookie camp I think I remember him getting an invite to the regular camp too, but in the end he didn't get a contract and went back to junior.

Sebastien Centomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2007, 04:23 PM
ilovehockey

The scouts did a good job seeing what he's all about, he was 2nd in the WHL in scoring for draft eligible players. He was small, and really isn't any better now as a 19 year old then as a 17 year old.

ilovehockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Sore Loser
Since 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehockey View Post
The scouts did a good job seeing what he's all about, he was 2nd in the WHL in scoring for draft eligible players. He was small, and really isn't any better now as a 19 year old then as a 17 year old.
I disagree. I think he's rounded out alot better as a player, he seems to me that he fits in extremely well with that team in Tri. I think he's the best pure shooter in the league.

Sore Loser is offline   Reply With Quote