HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rinkside: Theo

Old
02-14-2007, 11:37 AM
oiler4ever

vCash: 500
Rinkside: Theo

Nowadays you will hear more trade rumours regarding Oilers and acquiring a D or two. Its shame to see our top PK guys are out with injuries, such as Chopper, Stollie and Pisani. Do you think Laperriere would be a good option for us? Or even Gelinas. Now lets get back to our D situation. Since i live in Windsor nowadays, i was able to watch couple of our prosepcts.

First let me start with Theo Peckham, who has 30 points already, but that's not his cup of tea (offence), he is a punishing hitter like Matt Greene and willing to fight anyone. I know he is tough as nail, what really impressed me this year is his positional play, the way he plays his man and take them out without taking penalties. And his skating has been improved.

Cogliano: I have seen him play only twice this year. This Wolverine is sheer speed on the ice. He reminds me of Steve Sullivan. Oilers have a blue chip asset here in #9.

oiler4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
jumptheshark
the burn out

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiler4ever View Post
Nowadays you will hear more trade rumours regarding Oilers and acquiring a D or two. Its shame to see our top PK guys are out with injuries, such as Chopper, Stollie and Pisani. Do you think Laperriere would be a good option for us? Or even Gelinas. Now lets get back to our D situation. Since i live in Windsor nowadays, i was able to watch couple of our prosepcts.

First let me start with Theo Peckham, who has 30 points already, but that's not his cup of tea (offence), he is a punishing hitter like Matt Greene and willing to fight anyone. I know he is tough as nail, what really impressed me this year is his positional play, the way he plays his man and take them out without taking penalties. And his skating has been improved.

Cogliano: I have seen him play only twice this year. This Wolverine is sheer speed on the ice. He reminds me of Steve Sullivan. Oilers have a blue chip asset here in #9.
he can not come up till the Owen sounds season is over

Heaven wont take me and hell is afraid I'd take 0ver
jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote