Notices

Saprykin

Closed Thread

Old
12-08-2003, 09:42 PM
kruezer

vCash: 500
Saprykin

He really seems to be finding his role of late. Any chance he sticks when the injured guys get back? Could we see this line-up?

Reinprecht-Lombardi-Iginla
Gelinas-Conroy-Donovan
Saprykin-Yelle-Clark
Oliwa-Betts-Kobasew
McAmmond/Lowry

I think he has alot more to offer than Dean McAmmond (thought I've never been Deano's biggest fan :p) He's far fiestier and could very well put up more points than McAmmond if he plays enough, plus you don't really give up much if any speed. If they could get rid of McAmmond it would save 1.5 mill. That would help, don't know if anyone would want McAmmond though.

Old
12-09-2003, 09:57 AM
looooob

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruezer
He really seems to be finding his role of late. Any chance he sticks when the injured guys get back? Could we see this line-up?

Reinprecht-Lombardi-Iginla
Gelinas-Conroy-Donovan
Saprykin-Yelle-Clark
Oliwa-Betts-Kobasew
McAmmond/Lowry

I think he has alot more to offer than Dean McAmmond (thought I've never been Deano's biggest fan :p) He's far fiestier and could very well put up more points than McAmmond if he plays enough, plus you don't really give up much if any speed. If they could get rid of McAmmond it would save 1.5 mill. That would help, don't know if anyone would want McAmmond though.
Saprykin is playing better, but McAmmond is playing very well right now, both with Iginla and now with Gelinas and Donovan. sure he's someone to move if we had to move 1.5 Mill but otherwise I"m in no rush to move McAmmond...If and that's a big IF we ever have everyone back healthy I would think Mcammond would be in the lineup over one or more of Kobasew, Betts and possibly even Lombardi who is cooling off

Old
12-09-2003, 10:11 AM
Lanny MacDonald*

Is this an attempt to bait Bicycle Repairman??? If so, that's okay, I just wanted to make sure.

BTW... I think he's doing pretty good for a guy that is supposed to be playing in Russia.

Old
12-09-2003, 11:14 AM
Badger Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny MacDonald
Is this an attempt to bait Bicycle Repairman??? If so, that's okay, I just wanted to make sure.

Saprykin Fan's waiting to see if that's the case b4 he jumps in.

Old
12-09-2003, 11:48 AM
Sec of Partying Down

I think Kobasew and Lowry should be the fill-ins. McAmmond has been playing well of late.

Old
12-09-2003, 02:35 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

What's the common consensus? I've got him in my fantasy league and wondering if I hold onto him or trade him.

Old
12-09-2003, 02:45 PM
FLAMESFAN

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
What's the common consensus? I've got him in my fantasy league and wondering if I hold onto him or trade him.
I'd hold on to him for the time being. Wait to see what happens when the injured start coming back (about 3 weeks)

Old
12-09-2003, 08:57 PM
kruezer

I hadn't thought that I might be baiting BC, but since thats the way it seems....:p

naw, I just have been impressed with him lately, I really am too tough on McAmmond though, so I might be wrong on that one. What are your guys' healthy lineups?

Old
12-10-2003, 07:00 AM
looooob

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruezer
I hadn't thought that I might be baiting BC, but since thats the way it seems....:p

naw, I just have been impressed with him lately, I really am too tough on McAmmond though, so I might be wrong on that one. What are your guys' healthy lineups?
it depends. from where I sit, Lombardi is cooling down lately....if that trend continues when everyone is back in the lineup then I consider sending him down. If he picks it back up, then I have to reconsider....everyone healthy? something like
McAmmond Reinprecht Iginla
Gelinas Conroy Donovan
Saprykin Yelle Clark/Kobasew
Oliwa Betts Kobasew/Clark

Old
12-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Flames Draft Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
The common consensus on what? His point production this year? Next year? His upside?

I think he'll be a 20-40 goal player with 50-80 points at his peak. Just my opinion.

Old
12-25-2003, 11:45 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Draft Watcher
The common consensus on what? His point production this year? Next year? His upside?

I think he'll be a 20-40 goal player with 50-80 points at his peak. Just my opinion.
Just an overall consensus. I'm kinda stacked with young center men (Gomez, Reasoner, Saprykin, Taffe, Hudler) so just wondering if I should move one, but I think i'll hold onto them all, especially Saprykin since it looks like he's been doing pretty well of late and getting more ice time.

Closed Thread