HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Central Europe
Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

WJC Roster

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-08-2003, 08:48 AM
  #1
goteam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Saskatchewan
Country: Paraguay
Posts: 1,098
vCash: 500
WJC Roster

TEAM CZECH REPUBLIC
Goalies
Lukas Mensator G 59 169 08/18/84 Ottawa 67s (OHL) VAN
Tomas Popperle G 60 187 10/10/84 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Marek Schwarz G 60 176 04/01/86 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Defense
Michal Barinka D 63 217 06/12/84 Norfolk Admirals (AHL) CHI
Marek Chvatal D 60 179 01/27/84 Sarnia Sting (OHL) NJ
Petr Horava D 511 167 07/22/85 HC Kladno (CZE)
Jiri Hunkes D 60 176 07/31/84 HC Trinec (CZE)
Tomas Linhart D 63 209 02/16/84 HC Pardubice (CZE) MTL
Ondrej Nemec D 60 196 04/18/84 HC Vsetin (CZE) PIT
Ctirad Ovcacik D 60 176 10/17/84 HC Berounsti Medvedi (CZE)
Ladislav Smid D 63 191 02/01/86 HC Liberec (CZE)
Ondrej Stanek D 63 205 02/19/84 HC Slavia Praha (CZE)
Martin Vagner D 62 211 03/16/84 Gatineau Olympiques (QMJHL) DAL
Forwards
Roman Bilek C 511 185 02/23/84 HC Plzen (CZE)
Tomas Fleischmann LW 61 176 05/16/84 Moose Jaw Warriors (WHL) DET
Karel Hromas LW 62 198 01/27/86 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Radim Hruska C 62 187 10/12/84 HC Vsetin (CZE)
Jiri Hudler C 510 180 01/04/84 Detroit Red Wings (NHL) DET
Petr Kanko RW 510 192 02/07/84 Kitchener Rangers (OHL) LA
Lukas Kaspar RW 62 191 09/23/85 HC Litvinov (CZE)
Jakub Klepis RW 61 209 06/05/84 HC Slavia Praha (CZE) BUF
Jakub Koreis RW 63 198 06/26/84 Guelph Storm (OHL) PHX
Kamil Kreps C 62 187 11/18/84 Brampton Battalion (OHL) FLA
Rostislav Olesz LW 61 191 10/10/85 HC Vitkovice (CZE)
Lukas Pabiska LW 511 165 02/24/84 HC Berounsti Medvedi (CZE)
Vojtech Polak LW 60 183 06/27/85 HC Karlovy Vary (CZE) DAL
Jakub Sindel C 60 167 01/24/86 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Roman Vondracek C 59 176 09/26/84 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Petr Vrana LW 511 175 03/29/85 Halifax Mooseheads (QMJHL) NJ

goteam is offline  
Old
12-08-2003, 03:09 PM
  #2
paul99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal, PQ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTEAM
TEAM CZECH REPUBLIC
Goalies
Lukas Mensator G 59 169 08/18/84 Ottawa 67s (OHL) VAN
Tomas Popperle G 60 187 10/10/84 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Marek Schwarz G 60 176 04/01/86 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Defense
Michal Barinka D 63 217 06/12/84 Norfolk Admirals (AHL) CHI
Marek Chvatal D 60 179 01/27/84 Sarnia Sting (OHL) NJ
Petr Horava D 511 167 07/22/85 HC Kladno (CZE)
Jiri Hunkes D 60 176 07/31/84 HC Trinec (CZE)
Tomas Linhart D 63 209 02/16/84 HC Pardubice (CZE) MTL
Ondrej Nemec D 60 196 04/18/84 HC Vsetin (CZE) PIT
Ctirad Ovcacik D 60 176 10/17/84 HC Berounsti Medvedi (CZE)
Ladislav Smid D 63 191 02/01/86 HC Liberec (CZE)
Ondrej Stanek D 63 205 02/19/84 HC Slavia Praha (CZE)
Martin Vagner D 62 211 03/16/84 Gatineau Olympiques (QMJHL) DAL
Forwards
Roman Bilek C 511 185 02/23/84 HC Plzen (CZE)
Tomas Fleischmann LW 61 176 05/16/84 Moose Jaw Warriors (WHL) DET
Karel Hromas LW 62 198 01/27/86 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Radim Hruska C 62 187 10/12/84 HC Vsetin (CZE)
Jiri Hudler C 510 180 01/04/84 Detroit Red Wings (NHL) DET
Petr Kanko RW 510 192 02/07/84 Kitchener Rangers (OHL) LA
Lukas Kaspar RW 62 191 09/23/85 HC Litvinov (CZE)
Jakub Klepis RW 61 209 06/05/84 HC Slavia Praha (CZE) BUF
Jakub Koreis RW 63 198 06/26/84 Guelph Storm (OHL) PHX
Kamil Kreps C 62 187 11/18/84 Brampton Battalion (OHL) FLA
Rostislav Olesz LW 61 191 10/10/85 HC Vitkovice (CZE)
Lukas Pabiska LW 511 165 02/24/84 HC Berounsti Medvedi (CZE)
Vojtech Polak LW 60 183 06/27/85 HC Karlovy Vary (CZE) DAL
Jakub Sindel C 60 167 01/24/86 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Roman Vondracek C 59 176 09/26/84 HC Sparta Praha (CZE)
Petr Vrana LW 511 175 03/29/85 Halifax Mooseheads (QMJHL) NJ
What's about Linhart? Is he a solid member of the team on defense?

paul99 is offline  
Old
12-10-2003, 07:36 PM
  #3
Niedermayer21
Registered User
 
Niedermayer21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Limbo
Country: United States
Posts: 2,306
vCash: 500
Petr Vrana has a shoulder injury. Will he be healthy enough to play once the tournament starts?

Also, is Petr Horava Milo or Miro Horava's son? Horava played for the NY Rangers for a short time. Pretty good defenseman.

Thanks!!!

Niedermayer21 is offline  
Old
12-10-2003, 08:31 PM
  #4
#2FAN
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niedermayer27
Petr Vrana has a shoulder injury. Will he be healthy enough to play once the tournament starts?

Also, is Petr Horava Milo or Miro Horava's son? Horava played for the NY Rangers for a short time. Pretty good defenseman.

Thanks!!!
Nieds, Vrana was practicing with the Mooseheads all week.

 
Old
12-11-2003, 02:21 AM
  #5
endacka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Paris
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 328
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to endacka
Quote:
Originally Posted by #2FAN
Nieds, Vrana was practicing with the Mooseheads all week.

Nope, Vrana is not going to play due to his injury and yes, both Horava brothers are sons of Miloslav Horava, who used to be a very good player and coached Karlovy Vary recently.

endacka is offline  
Old
12-11-2003, 07:36 PM
  #6
#2FAN
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by endacka
Nope, Vrana is not going to play due to his injury and yes, both Horava brothers are sons of Miloslav Horava, who used to be a very good player and coached Karlovy Vary recently.
How are you so sure about this? He is on the roster and is practicing with the team.

 
Old
12-17-2003, 01:51 AM
  #7
Iwanna
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
he did not practice with the team at the end, so he is not going to WJC for sure

Iwanna is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.