HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What's Aulin's status?

Closed Thread

Old
11-26-2003, 10:57 AM
Capn Brown

vCash: 500
What's Aulin's status?

I remember the original prognosis was that he'd be able to play either towards the end of December or January, but I've forgotten which. Anybody here know how he's doing? Thanks!

Old
11-30-2003, 08:51 PM
Capn Brown

Bueller?

Bueller?

Old
11-30-2003, 09:03 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Here's the latest that I have seen:

Quote:
Jared Aulin (dislocated shoulder) might not play this season, according to the Los Angeles Times. "I don't know if we'll see Jared Aulin this year," Kings coach Andy Murray said.
(Updated 10/16/2003).

Old
12-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Capn Brown

Can you imagine if Aulin comes back and plays as well as Cam?!

Old
12-09-2003, 10:19 AM
nikolai19

His status is that he may be currently railing a very hot peice of tail.

In all seriousness, he probably won't come back until at the earliest February, in which, he probably will be playing in Manchester. When he got injured in September, they said 4-6 months.

I feel bad for Jared, because, like Cammy I think he could be breaking out this year as well. I hope, especially if Allison doesn't come back, that Jared gets a shot with the big club this year if he is healthy. He's a good player.

Old
12-09-2003, 10:25 AM
punchy1

I think that if he don't come back until after Febuary and we are stock full of players at the time that it would serve him and us well to let him spend the rest of the year down in Manchester. By then, we will know the BIG answer as to Allison and Deadmarsh for the year and by then we will have a shot at some of our other young fellows from NCAA coming up and lending a hand. I would like to think that Greg Hogeboom would be ready to help and have read that he were a fan favorite in his camp and that he is a tough customer too. Kanko might be available (dont know the rules though) as well as Steckle and a few others. I don't know that I would want to have him come back to the big club after not playing for so long. Let him start next year (if there is) with us fresh. If he were to pan out though,

Frolov/Allison (I can dream)Klatt
Straka/Stumpel/Palffy
Luc/Ebell/Cammo
Avery/Aulin/Army (the triple A line AAA)
Lappy/Charty/Smithson waiting in the wings to rotate. I really like that bit of tart! What a great group that is.

Old
12-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Chartrand

Probably getting a rub-down from Paris Hilton...

Old
12-09-2003, 12:31 PM
ReggieMoto

Send a message via Yahoo to ReggieMoto
We'll take him! You bet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
I think that if he don't come back until after Febuary and we are stock full of players at the time that it would serve him and us well to let him spend the rest of the year down in Manchester.
Now that's what I'm talking about! We'll get him back in shape for you guys, no prob. Send him down, please!

ReggieMoto

Old
12-09-2003, 07:57 PM
Brodie562

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
some of our other young fellows from NCAA coming up and lending a hand. I would like to think that Greg Hogeboom would be ready to help and have read that he were a fan favorite in his camp and that he is a tough customer too. Kanko might be available (dont know the rules though) as well as Steckle and a few others.
Aulin on top of that, Man. is going to look very good next year if all them are added to the team.

Closed Thread