Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > ECHL and other Minor Pro Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Raleigh Ice Caps Gear

Old
02-20-2007, 08:23 PM
GUNNER4505

vCash: 500
Raleigh Ice Caps Gear

Does anyone know where i can get Raleigh Ice Caps gear??

i lived in Raleigh while they were there and always regretted not getting a jersey.

any help would be appreciated.

GUNNER4505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Antonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNNER4505 View Post
Does anyone know where i can get Raleigh Ice Caps gear??

i lived in Raleigh while they were there and always regretted not getting a jersey.

any help would be appreciated.
I know I'm digging up this old thread from 6 years ago, but I am on the hunt for an old IceCaps jersey. Anybody know where to start looking for one? No luck on eBay, and google only got me so far, lots of old archived threads on various websites pointing to dead ends.

Antonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 09:19 AM
iamjs
Unregistered User

I can only recommend eBay. Maybe check some of the old game-worn jersey sites. If hats and shirts from the Miami Matadors can show up, and they only existed essentially for a few weeks, then something from Raleigh has to show up.

there's one listed on eBay right now. it looks like it might even be the original season based on the silkscreened logo. It's a little pricey but the thing looks in pristine condition.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raliegh-Ice-...item2a2c21d6d9

I went through the same thing with Johnstown awhile back. I didn't want one of the new jerseys. I wanted the old silkscreened one or at least one with with J and the Chiefs inside of it, because that was the one that I grew up watching. It took me about 4-5 years to find it, but long story short I ended up buying one gamer from a seller and he later sold me two jerseys from the Chiefs' AAHL season and their first ECHL season.

iamjs is offline   Reply With Quote