HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

My view from in front of the big screen

Old
02-21-2007, 01:00 AM
hockeyaddict101

vCash: 500
My view from in front of the big screen

If this game is early in the season. Mid season. Pre-season. Any other time but when the team is 8 points of a playoff spot with 22 games left we would be delighted with the point.

The Oilers actually played well but it's key mistakes at key times that again cost them.

Turning point of the game was with the score 2-1 Ottawa, the Oilers have a great shift in the zone and draw a penalty. Just shortly after getting back in the game on an excellent PP.

They do nothing, the Senators stand up four at the Blueline and the Oilers try to carry it in, cough up the puck and Ottawa gets the best chances. Instant momentum shift, shortly after Alfredsson puts it away.

The Oilers did great in tying the game and as much as I read the thread about Hemsky, the Oilers don't get the tie without him.

Also I wanted to note without Ryan Smyth that tying goal is never scored. Ryan Smyth is in front of the net, the Ottawa Senator dman cross-checks him into Gerber, because of this Gerber loses his balance and cannot get across and Gilbert has an empty net. For those of you that say Ryan Smyth never creates any offence, he didn't get an assist on that play but was instrumental in that goal being scored as he on most nights. Hockey 101, you go to the net and it creates offence for your team mates. This is not a new concept but I wanted to point it out in view of the "Ryan Smyth doesn't produce offence rhetoric I keep on reading"

Gilbert was great tonight, he can produce offence without being a defensive liability. Excellent read on the tying goal and he is excellent poise for a kid playing his third game in the NHL. I honestly didn't miss Bergeron tonight whatsoever because I didn't have to flinch whenever Gilbert touched the puck. Gilbert will just get better and this is why Bergeron was completly expendable and why I would make that trade everytime. You trade assets when you have assets in the organization to replace them. Gilberts stats a goal and +2!

Obviously a point doesn't do much at the moment but it was still nice to see some of the effort of the kids. The Oilers played 8 rookies tonight and all of them played well.

I firmly believe that if we have a full line up, we win the game in Buffalo and this one.

Last edited by hockeyaddict101: 02-21-2007 at 01:06 AM.
hockeyaddict101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 02:26 AM
Zach and Slater
HFBoards Sponsor

Strong game by the boys tonight. Juicy played well and bravo to Mac T. I'm not a supporter of our coach but tonight he finally got it right by trusting Juice in a tough, meaningful game and Juice proved himself. On the flip side of that, he may have just moved up that pick will get for him a round higher. I really think he'll get us a 2nd rounder. Gilbert is ready to play, the move for Bergeron made us better....I don't know if it made our PP better, but it made us better now and in the future and I for one love Grebeshkov's upside espically when compared to MAB's. But back to Gilbert, solid in his own end, knows when to jump in the play.....I'm thinking Jordan Leopold, anyone agree with that? I was very ticked with Horcoff's effort or lack there of on Alfredsson. If I was a coach on this team and could tell the guy to do one thing different, it would be for him to get freakin TOUGHER with guys in front of the net. After that first shot Alfredsson should have been on the ice, and instead Horc just kept watching his stick. Wasn't the best defensive play I've ever seen. But it's nit picking. I'm very excited about this team going forward. I think we're sellers, I don't think we'll make the playoffs but with the way Gilbert has looked, Hejda, Pouliot, Stortini, I actually thought Jacques had a lot better game tonight, Roy looked good(didn't make that one STUPID mistake he's capable of making)....the future is VERY bright with this team and with some big moves in the offseason(which I'm positive we'll make)this team will be a Cup contender come next fall....too much depth in the organization not to be.

Zach and Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 03:01 AM
alanschu

I imagine that game will do wonders for Gilbert's confidence. Good to see MacTavish have faith in this rookie and have him on the ice with the goalie pulled in the last minute of the game. Hopefully he rides high the rest of the season and puts in a solid end of the year.

Smid seems more aggressive, but at the same time maybe at times forcing the play a bit too much. I think he's struggled recently and is perhaps trying too hard to compensate.

Despite Hemsky's spinning around the net (after the replay I think I can see why he didn't necessarily get a shot off, but whatever), I thought he played a good game. At times he lost the puck, but I found it to be on very aggressive, concerted efforts to score. He totally undressed the entire Senators team on that one play, and I thought he was really looking to be an offensive scoring threat in the game.

I have been very pleasantly surprised with Pouliot's play since his most recent call up. His aggression has been pretty good as well, and I think he's just done a good job of maintaining possession of the puck, both while making the zone and one the cycle. Heads up play that one time behind the net to kick it ahead to Jacques.

I also think Jacques played a better game that he has in the past. Just seemed more loose and confident.

All in all I thought that for the most part the team had pretty good puck movement. Good to see Sykora get some production. Hopefully he's hockey happy again and finds a way to produce.

To be honest, this is probably the most loose I've seen this team play in quite a while. They got off to a slow start, and battled back from down two goals. I wonder if some of the pressure of making it to the playoffs in the wake of last years success is going away since many people are starting to believe they won't make the playoffs anymore. They are more in "nothing to lose" state. Whatever it was, I enjoyed the effort. The only goal I didn't like was the Alfredsson one. I'm not sure what happened on that play, but he had way too much. Hejda ended up skating away from him to go back to the left side, Horcoff didn't come back aggressively enough, and Smith just sort of stood there. I think some communication was missing.

Oh well.

alanschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 03:04 AM
Hemsky4PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanschu View Post
I imagine that game will do wonders for Gilbert's confidence. Good to see MacTavish have faith in this rookie and have him on the ice with the goalie pulled in the last minute of the game. Hopefully he rides high the rest of the season and puts in a solid end of the year.

Smid seems more aggressive, but at the same time maybe at times forcing the play a bit too much. I think he's struggled recently and is perhaps trying too hard to compensate.

Despite Hemsky's spinning around the net (after the replay I think I can see why he didn't necessarily get a shot off, but whatever), I thought he played a good game. At times he lost the puck, but I found it to be on very aggressive, concerted efforts to score. He totally undressed the entire Senators team on that one play, and I thought he was really looking to be an offensive scoring threat in the game.

I have been very pleasantly surprised with Pouliot's play since his most recent call up. His aggression has been pretty good as well, and I think he's just done a good job of maintaining possession of the puck, both while making the zone and one the cycle. Heads up play that one time behind the net to kick it ahead to Jacques.

I also think Jacques played a better game that he has in the past. Just seemed more loose and confident.

All in all I thought that for the most part the team had pretty good puck movement. Good to see Sykora get some production. Hopefully he's hockey happy again and finds a way to produce.

To be honest, this is probably the most loose I've seen this team play in quite a while. They got off to a slow start, and battled back from down two goals. I wonder if some of the pressure of making it to the playoffs in the wake of last years success is going away since many people are starting to believe they won't make the playoffs anymore. They are more in "nothing to lose" state. Whatever it was, I enjoyed the effort. The only goal I didn't like was the Alfredsson one. I'm not sure what happened on that play, but he had way too much. Hejda ended up skating away from him to go back to the left side, Horcoff didn't come back aggressively enough, and Smith just sort of stood there. I think some communication was missing.

Oh well.
They should be loose. Their management has given up on the season. The young players know they aren't going anywhere considering their low value. Smyth is distracted by contract talks and everyone else is too young to realise they are finished. Pouliot and the gang are playing for spots next season.

Hemsky4PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 03:10 AM
alanschu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky4PM View Post
They should be loose. Their management has given up on the season. The young players know they aren't going anywhere considering their low value. Smyth is distracted by contract talks and everyone else is too young to realise they are finished. Pouliot and the gang are playing for spots next season.
I believe I stated that when I commented about how the expectations for the team have disappeared. In fact, that was pretty much the entire point of my last paragraph.

I'm not sure if you're just agreeing with me, or if you felt a need to explain my observations...

alanschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 07:08 AM
Yanner39

I was at the game last night. Afew thoughts:

1) This team has zero transistion game. 20% of the time they would actually make a pass out of their zone. It is quite obvious that the 4 rookies of defense are overwhelmed with the forecheck. Every pass when off the boards.

2) Hemsky. Awesome moves but what will stop him from being a great NHLer is his lack of finish. Sens fans in my zone were amazed by his moves, but he couldn't finish.

3) Did Torres play last night? He should be next to go.

4) Ottawa Oiler fans. full props. We got the "Let's go Oilers" chant going that would drown the Sens fans. Booed Comrie everytime hew touched the puck (the booing was freakin loud by the way)

5) Gilbert. He looks so calm out there, carrying the puck, pinching at the right time. Pretty impressive. Same goes with Smid. I don't get those who say he should be sent to WBS. He never panicks with the puck.

A few things about what Rod Phillips said on TEAM 1200 before the game:

1) he said he would be shocked if the Oilers trade Smyth, even if they fall out of the playoff race. Lowe mentioned to him they were close and that he was confident they would sign him.

2) MAB. Was not a salary dump of conceiding a playoff spot. He said his defensive play was becoming way to much a liability for what he brang in terms of his offense and point shot. He said the Oilers needed him to play more but once he was playing more than 10-12 minutes, the Oilers were more and more scrambling in their zone.

I don't know Phillips too much so I don't know how credible he is.

Yanner39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanner39 View Post

1) This team has zero transistion game. 20% of the time they would actually make a pass out of their zone. It is quite obvious that the 4 rookies of defense are overwhelmed with the forecheck. Every pass when off the boards.

2) Hemsky. Awesome moves but what will stop him from being a great NHLer is his lack of finish. Sens fans in my zone were amazed by his moves, but he couldn't finish.

4) Ottawa Oiler fans. full props. We got the "Let's go Oilers" chant going that would drown the Sens fans. Booed Comrie everytime hew touched the puck (the booing was freakin loud by the way)

5) Gilbert. He looks so calm out there, carrying the puck, pinching at the right time. Pretty impressive. Same goes with Smid. I don't get those who say he should be sent to WBS. He never panicks with the puck.

1) he said he would be shocked if the Oilers trade Smyth, even if they fall out of the playoff race. Lowe mentioned to him they were close and that he was confident they would sign him.

2) MAB. Was not a salary dump of conceiding a playoff spot. He said his defensive play was becoming way to much a liability for what he brang in terms of his offense and point shot. He said the Oilers needed him to play more but once he was playing more than 10-12 minutes, the Oilers were more and more scrambling in their zone.

Ya, i listened to the game on the radio and we heard every boo. Great job!

Rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 08:17 AM
dsi

It sounded like a fricking home game, seriously. Sens fans there are pretty quiet... the only time we heard "Go Sens Go" was in response to the Oiler fans. But we drowned that out with "Com-rie Sucks!"

dsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 08:43 AM
cfrancis

vCash: 4880
Send a message via AIM to cfrancis
I was at the game as well in the Oiler section 103! Great time. on the tying goal we were jumping up and down people were running around in the aisles, high fives everywhere. One of the better nights I've had cheering on a visiting team.

Big props to the jerseys out last night. Saw some goodies: Weight, Arnott, Ranford, Semenko, Lowe, Laraques (signed, the kid said he got it signed at Kevin Lowes place in LaChute, Quebec), lots of Smyth (including me), Smith, Joseph, Fuhr, Kurri, Messier and of course Gretzky, hell I even saw a Tikkannen. I was blitzing my buddies that I went with that they should have worn their Buchberger and Anderson silks.

Great game, I was slapping the glass at Comrie in the pre-game. Good times, just wish a different ending.

cfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 08:45 AM
hockeyaddict101

Quote:

When you say close, do you mean close to a deal or Ryan Smyth are close as in friends? Maybe it should be obvious but I wanted to be sure.

Rod Phillips has been around the team for years he is a very credible source.

hockeyaddict101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:11 AM
tricksnard

Send a message via MSN to tricksnard
Quote:
Last night was, of the past 4 or so oil vs sens games I've been to, by far the loudest of them all.. I couldn't believe it..

Everywhere I went with my Oilers flag (before security took away the broom pole for being too thick and being a "weapon") people would start chanting... And this is before we even made it inside! And yeah, the Comrie booing and "let's Go Oilers" were flat out awesome.

Great job Ottawa Oil fans!

tricksnard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:14 AM
dsi

The dude with the old-school jersey with "Tikkanen" on it was with my group (if you mean the one with the #10 faded off). I was wearing the Oiler shirt with #83 Hemsky on the back. We were pretty loud.. Saw the Laraques jersey too from far away.. haha that was classic. Hemsky was amazing, everytime he had the puck you could hear the buzz in the crowd... EXCEPT HE DIDN'T SHOOT!!! grrrrrrr!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrancis View Post
I was at the game as well in the Oiler section 103! Great time. on the tying goal we were jumping up and down people were running around in the aisles, high fives everywhere. One of the better nights I've had cheering on a visiting team.

Big props to the jerseys out last night. Saw some goodies: Weight, Arnott, Ranford, Semenko, Lowe, Laraques (signed, the kid said he got it signed at Kevin Lowes place in LaChute, Quebec), lots of Smyth (including me), Smith, Joseph, Fuhr, Kurri, Messier and of course Gretzky, hell I even saw a Tikkannen. I was blitzing my buddies that I went with that they should have worn their Buchberger and Anderson silks.

Great game, I was slapping the glass at Comrie in the pre-game. Good times, just wish a different ending.

dsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:19 AM
tricksnard

Send a message via MSN to tricksnard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrancis View Post
That would be me sir!

tricksnard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:24 AM
cfrancis

vCash: 4880
Send a message via AIM to cfrancis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksnard View Post
That would be me sir!
I yelled at the guy with the Semenko "HEY CEMENTHEAD" got no reaction.

cfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:31 AM
GSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyaddict101 View Post
Also I wanted to note without Ryan Smyth that tying goal is never scored. Ryan Smyth is in front of the net, the Ottawa Senator dman cross-checks him into Gerber, because of this Gerber loses his balance and cannot get across and Gilbert has an empty net. For those of you that say Ryan Smyth never creates any offence, he didn't get an assist on that play but was instrumental in that goal being scored as he on most nights. Hockey 101, you go to the net and it creates offence for your team mates. This is not a new concept but I wanted to point it out in view of the "Ryan Smyth doesn't produce offence rhetoric I keep on reading"

Gilbert was great tonight, he can produce offence without being a defensive liability. Excellent read on the tying goal and he is excellent poise for a kid playing his third game in the NHL. I honestly didn't miss Bergeron tonight whatsoever because I didn't have to flinch whenever Gilbert touched the puck. Gilbert will just get better and this is why Bergeron was completly expendable and why I would make that trade everytime. You trade assets when you have assets in the organization to replace them. Gilberts stats a goal and +2!.
Smytty IS an offensive catalyst, I couldn't agree more. Show me another forward on this club who is willing to take the pounding that he does night-in and night-out just to get a few tips and scraps in the crease...I figured so much, he's the only one who does it. His screening ability and willingness to get his hands dirty, as you mentioned, is another reason why this team scores the few goals that they do. He's a goaltender's worst nightmare, and he NEEDS to be inked for the long-term.

I also share your sentiment about T. Gilbert...Talk about getting a helluva return on the Salo trade, this kid has some enormous potential with this hockey club. The MAB trade freed up a spot for Tom to shine, and he did just that last night. He pitches in on offense and isn't a liability in his own end. Twice he forced the puck carried on odd-man rushes to take a low percentage shot right-on to Juice...now why could I just see Bergeron absolutely F'ing that up something fierce and costing us a goal? because it had happened time and time again. here's hoping that T. Gilb only gets better!

GSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:41 AM
guymez
The Seldom Seen Kid

vCash: 160
Props to the boys for coming back and making a game of it.
A couple of quick observations....I thought Gilbert looked nervous at first but settled down nicely by the halfway point of the game and kudos to MacT for having him out with less than a minute to play. Jussi played very well despite the softy he gave up on the first goal. What in the world has happened to Horcoff's defensive game? He had more than a few gaffs in the game and completely gave up on the Alfie goal. He used to be the most reliable defensive centre on this team.

guymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:49 AM
TowMater14

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky4PM View Post
Just a question...if they have already give up on the season, then why did they all get so excited on the tying goal and why was Mac T so pissed after their 3rd?

TowMater14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 09:58 AM
GSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
Props to the boys for coming back and making a game of it.
A couple of quick observations....I thought Gilbert looked nervous at first but settled down nicely by the halfway point of the game and kudos to MacT for having him out with less than a minute to play. Jussi played very well despite the softy he gave up on the first goal. What in the world has happened to Horcoff's defensive game? He had more than a few gaffs in the game and completely gave up on the Alfie goal. He used to be the most reliable defensive centre on this team.
Horcoff had 2 horrible outings defensively last night...on the Alfredsson goal you just mentioned and on the Fisher goal. he just decided to go chase a Senator (I think it was Alfie) down low and left Fisher WIDE FRICKING OPEN in the slot to unleash one on Juice...he's been a disappointment this season without a doubt, on both ends of the ice. I can handle a drop-off in his scoring, but not in his defensive play.

GSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Wolfpack

That was a very exciting hockey game to watch. I think the Oilers may have deserved better - all in all they played a pretty good road game. Props to the Oil fans in attendence... I've been pleasantly surprised by the support the Oilers have had on this road trip.

As mentioned, I too was shaking my head in disgust at Horcoff on the Alfredsson goal. What was he thinking? Alfredsson had all the time in the world while Horcoff floated back and watched him.

The youngsters all played really well, with JFJ showing more confidence than I've seen so far and Pouliot playing another strong game. It is nice to see Pouliot out on the ice in the closing seconds the last couple of games... it looks like MacT really likes his game.

I cannot agree with the previous poster that complained about Torres... Raffi was very physical and good along the boards, and it was because of him being strong on the puck that Sykora seemed to have about half a dozen great scoring chances last night. This road trip, Raffi has been playing like a guy that does not want to be traded.

Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 10:09 AM
ONOilersFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce33 View Post
Just a question...if they have already give up on the season, then why did they all get so excited on the tying goal and why was Mac T so pissed after their 3rd?
Christ, that doesn't mean the players or coaches have given up on the season. Of course the players are going to get excited about a tying goal in the last minute. That has nothing to do about management looking toward next season or not. Think a bit before you post.

ONOilersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Hemskyfanboy83

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyaddict101 View Post
If this game is early in the season. Mid season. Pre-season. Any other time but when the team is 8 points of a playoff spot with 22 games left we would be delighted with the point.

The Oilers actually played well but it's key mistakes at key times that again cost them.

Turning point of the game was with the score 2-1 Ottawa, the Oilers have a great shift in the zone and draw a penalty. Just shortly after getting back in the game on an excellent PP.

They do nothing, the Senators stand up four at the Blueline and the Oilers try to carry it in, cough up the puck and Ottawa gets the best chances. Instant momentum shift, shortly after Alfredsson puts it away.

The Oilers did great in tying the game and as much as I read the thread about Hemsky, the Oilers don't get the tie without him.

Gilbert was great tonight, he can produce offence without being a defensive liability. Excellent read on the tying goal and he is excellent poise for a kid playing his third game in the NHL. I honestly didn't miss Bergeron tonight whatsoever because I didn't have to flinch whenever Gilbert touched the puck. Gilbert will just get better and this is why Bergeron was completly expendable and why I would make that trade everytime. You trade assets when you have assets in the organization to replace them. Gilberts stats a goal and +2!

Obviously a point doesn't do much at the moment but it was still nice to see some of the effort of the kids. The Oilers played 8 rookies tonight and all of them played well.

I firmly believe that if we have a full line up, we win the game in Buffalo and this one.
This I agree with. I know Hemsky had just finished a shift to IMO MacT had 2 options. He could have called a timeout and put him out there or he could have sat the rest of top guys the first 35 seconds so that they could get out with Hemsky.

He did neither so we had our top unit without our best player on it, and our best player with our B unit. Also Smyth does a lot of good things in front of the net etc but man can somebody tell him to pass it on the PP instead of passing it around the boards. He spends too much time on the boards on a PP and it really allows team to be aggressive and get the puck. We then get into this game where all of our guys get it, and just ring it around the boards hoping somebody will be able to control it and actually set up.

Hemskyfanboy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 10:16 AM
OYLer

Et tu Brute'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi View Post
It sounded like a fricking home game, seriously. Sens fans there are pretty quiet... the only time we heard "Go Sens Go" was in response to the Oiler fans. But we drowned that out with "Com-rie Sucks!"
The sheer number of Oilers' fans of the 19,716 in attendance at Scotiabank Place must have been an eye opener for that muddle-headed Melnyk. Voting not to balance the schedule now makes any meaningful east/west Canadian hockey rivalry moot.

Certainly Ottawa is no longer my second favourite team. I'm actually very slowly becoming a Leafs' fan. At least they voted for the good of Canadian & NHL hockey in general and not with that greedy centrist attitude. That is why the Sens will always be a middle-of-the-road bunch of also rans.

OYLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 10:23 AM
TowMater14

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONOilersFan View Post
Christ, that doesn't mean the players or coaches have given up on the season. Of course the players are going to get excited about a tying goal in the last minute. That has nothing to do about management looking toward next season or not. Think a bit before you post.
Read the post that I had quoted! Actually..it is Greg not Christ but thanks anyways. If the team or management have given up on the season, why would they have so much emotion?? What would this game really mean to them. Do you honestly believe because be have got rid of Mr. - 11 in 19 games with the easiest minutes Bergeron that we are sellers? What has the management done so far to make you believe that they are sellers and have given up on the year??? For **** sakes, "think before YOU post"!

TowMater14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 11:04 AM
OntOilFan

First of all, what a game.

With 8 rookies in the line-up and 4 on defence, the Oilers played their hearts out. The transition game was pretty bad but that's more a product of having so many new players in the lineup than anything.

First of all:

Oiler brass missed the boat on Gilbert. He's every bit as talented as Smid and probably more poised. He looked incredible out there. If Smid wasn't in the Pronger trade, I think the pressure would have been off Lowe and MacT to keep him up with the big club. Huge thumbs up.

Pouliot is a player. I've always said it and now he's showing it. Very smart and very savvy.

Joffrey Lupul is terrible. Just terrible. Sens fans beside me were laughing at him. His head is miles away from the rink. I don't know what do with him. Trying to trade him now would be like trying to sell Bre-X stocks. He adds nothing to the club.

Gutsy effort overall. But anyone who doesn't say the Oilers are playing for next year is dreaming. Greene a healthy scratch. Four rookie defenceman in the line-up.

OntOilFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Zach and Slater
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntOilFan View Post
Oiler brass missed the boat on Gilbert. He's every bit as talented as Smid and probably more poised. He looked incredible out there. If Smid wasn't in the Pronger trade, I think the pressure would have been off Lowe and MacT to keep him up with the big club. Huge thumbs up.
But in all fairness Gilbert is 23(or maybe 24?)and has more seasoning. Maybe not in the NHL, but overall. And Smid is playing tougher minutes, where I believe they try to keep Gilbert against the 3rd and 4th lines.....having said that, I get what you're saying and the guy looks great. This is why I think selling is a good thing, we get the young guys so much needed experience for next season.

Zach and Slater is offline   Reply With Quote