HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

GDT: Canadiens @ Predators - 2.22.07

Old
02-23-2007, 12:54 PM
crossxcheck

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause View Post
There could be a silver lining if Sullivan is out for only a game or two. It could force Trotz to juggle the lines in an attempt to make things work. His insistance on putting Forsberg in an unnatural spot for him is befuddling. What really baffles me, however, is that Trotz is normally so quick to disrupt lines. And then he gets one that THOROUGHLY undershoots expectations and he seems reluctant to change it. Surely there is more to the story here.
What I don't understand is why Trotz would disrput the great chemistry between kariya, leggy, and erat??? Leggy is having an unbelievable season and he gets demoted? I understand Peter is great, but what would have been wrong with putting him with harts and radu? Those two are both great goal scorers and IMO better suited for playing with him.

crossxcheck is offline   Reply With Quote