HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

How is Foppa doin?

Old
03-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Nordic*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause View Post
Apparently, you are just ignoring the concept of 'supporting' dissenting opinions that I've tried to explain to you. You've been warned by both nmk and myself. Please continue to post your opinion. But do it in the manner that was explained to you in depth.

And stop the whining. You've been shown to be in the wrong as nmk and I see it. Complaining and poorly defending yourself is tiresome. We get it that you think that you are considered a troll for "disagreeing with the masses." And we have explained to you there's more to you being a troll than just disagreeing with popular opinion. If you don't like it or don't want to abide by it, take your act elsewhere. I hear the Flyers board wants you back in full.
Whining?

If there has been any whining, it didnīt come from me. You people were the ones who screamed bloody murder as soon as I commented on Forsberg, soon after the trade. My only complaint is that you should have to argue your case in a more advanced way, just cause itīs not the public view, or you get called a troll.

"look at that guy, heīs condescending towards our recent trade, superstar Peter Forsberg, letīs call him a troll and hope that itīll get rid of him"

You say, "pls continue to post your opinion", but when I do I get called a troll?

Howīs that for clarity.

Guess we can just agree on us disagreeing.

And I also guess itīs up to Forsberg himself, to prove whoīs actually right

Letīs just leave this matter, I have better ways to spend my time, and I sincerely hope you have too.

If Forsberg owns and carries N-ville to a cup, I win, since I love the guy to death.

If he strikes out and falls flat on his ass (again), I also win, since I get to rub it in your faces

Nordic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 10:10 AM
AdsSabresRule

Bilros...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilros View Post
Whining?

If there has been any whining, it didnīt come from me. You people were the ones who screamed bloody murder as soon as I commented on Forsberg, soon after the trade. My only complaint is that you should have to argue your case in a more advanced way, just cause itīs not the public view, or you get called a troll.

"look at that guy, heīs condescending towards our recent trade, superstar Peter Forsberg, letīs call him a troll and hope that itīll get rid of him"

You say, "pls continue to post your opinion", but when I do I get called a troll?

Howīs that for clarity.

Letīs just leave this matter, I have better ways to spend my time, and I sincerely hope you have too.

If Forsberg owns and carries N-ville to a cup, I win, since I love the guy to death.

If he strikes out and falls flat on his ass (again), I also win, since I get to rub it in your faces
You see, that is the issue. Taking out time on another teams 'fan forum/board' to rub something in their faces is the problem. I post all the time here, but I went overboard once by doing just that - and it wasn't until I thought about the whole purpose of the board - a fan forum, that I realized that you can have all the opinions and conversations you want - but no one wants to hear anyone get totally negative about their team - just to 'rub' something in their faces. Dude, just say what you think, have some facts, and its cool. No need to try and embarrass anyone, or whatever. Its just dumb. A lot of guys here might agree with you - but they are still Preds fans, and beleive me, we are harsher on our boys than anyone else is at times - but we still are here as fans, at the end of the day. If you want to get permanently banned for this forum, I guess you can keep up with the negative stuff. I think that the mods have shown a ton of restraint in even letting you say what you want. That is a credit to our mods at least wanting to give you a chance to figure out how to post here in a healthy and productive manner...on some other boards, you would be banned everytime you posted anything. That's not cool either...GL

FWIW.

AdsSabresRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Nordic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdsSabresRule View Post
You see, that is the issue. Taking out time on another teams 'fan forum/board' to rub something in their faces is the problem. I post all the time here, but I went overboard once by doing just that - and it wasn't until I thought about the whole purpose of the board - a fan forum, that I realized that you can have all the opinions and conversations you want - but no one wants to hear anyone get totally negative about their team - just to 'rub' something in their faces. Dude, just say what you think, have some facts, and its cool. No need to try and embarrass anyone, or whatever. Its just dumb. A lot of guys here might agree with you - but they are still Preds fans, and beleive me, we are harsher on our boys than anyone else is at times - but we still are here as fans, at the end of the day. If you want to get permanently banned for this forum, I guess you can keep up with the negative stuff. I think that the mods have shown a ton of restraint in even letting you say what you want. That is a credit to our mods at least wanting to give you a chance to figure out how to post here in a healthy and productive manner...on some other boards, you would be banned everytime you posted anything. That's not cool either...GL

FWIW.

Wait..

Saying (IE - writing) something negative about a teams newly aquired player, is enough to get banned??

Nordic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 12:22 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Whining?

Howīs that for clarity.

I asked you to either accept reality for what it is or move on. You've made your point. I've made mine. Time for you to move on.

SmokeyClause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Whining?

Howīs that for clarity.

If you try to rub it in our faces, you will find that you will be unable to post on this particular board. You say you aren't trolling, but you readily admit that your trying to throw stuff back at us.

03-03-2007, 03:21 PM
AdmiralPred

Quote:

If Forsberg owns and carries the Preds to a Cup you lose because he didn't do it for your team earlier this year and it makes the trade worth while for the Preds.

If he falls flat on his arse (again), you lose becuase you love him to death.

For the sake of argument.

AdmiralPred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 06:35 PM
The Kingslayer

vCash: 291
Quote:

Talk about takeing a firm stance. Multiple personalities? Anyways 3 points today should shut u up till next game I guess.

The Kingslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Crosby87.*

3 points for Forsberg tonight

Crosby87.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 09:27 PM
hdw

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMCHockey View Post
3 points for Forsberg tonight
Ask bilros.
A healthy Forsberg would have made 6 pts.

Including at least 3 goals and the gwg.

Accept the facts, 1 ppg is substandard, Forsberg is clearly over the hill.

hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 09:38 PM
hdw

Quote:

No you don't.

You have failed to show any form of deduction or intelligence.

You have managed to show a decent level of practical argumentation, but that's it.

Hedging your bet doesn't mean that you'll automatically win, it means that you've lost before the bets are on.

I think that he should have called it off last spring, and spent his life with golf, horses and girls.

But the silly idiot didn't.
And I don't think that this will be his first season under one ppg.

Now,Bilros?
How many are they never to have one season below 1 ppg?

hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2007, 09:39 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
My only complaint is that you should have to argue your case in a more advanced way, just cause itīs not the public view, or you get called a troll.

And your argument is a more advanced way, with gems like this?

Quote:

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Crazyhorse

Quote:
Now,Bilros?
How many are they never to have one season below 1 ppg?
Can i tell him, can i please?

Neither Gretzky or Lemieux pulled it off, but Mike Bossy did.

Crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote