HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Snow & Co. Shows Sather and Baloney how it's done

Closed Thread

Old
02-27-2007, 09:48 PM
26KOCUR26*

vCash: 500
Snow & Co. Shows Sather and Baloney how it's done

When the two clowns we call GM's who run the Rangers saw they had a club that could compete last season, they should have added a Smyth/Avery type at the deadline, instead they went for more soft Euros, ala Sykora. The Rangers have been screaming for a player like Smyth since Messier was here the first time.
The Isles go out and add Bergeron, Keep Blake, Smyth and a fiesty Zednick all the while Sather anc Co have sat on their hands.
Even look at this off season, the team needed a BIG TIME D-man, and they go and get Aaron Ward they needed 2 Centers, not one and they go and get Matt Cullen a better LW than Center.

The Rangers need to clean house - Sather, Maloney, Renney Rockstrom you name it, dump them all, dump the whole Edmonton connection Bullshack - I'm sick of it, I don't wanna see Messier's face for another 10 years - I'd rather suffer through a wicked cold than take ColdFX.

We need a new freash approach in Manhattan.

Old
02-27-2007, 09:54 PM
MrAlfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26KOCUR26 View Post
When the two clowns we call GM's who run the Rangers saw they had a club that could compete last season, they should have added a Smyth/Avery type at the deadline, instead they went for more soft Euros, ala Sykora. The Rangers have been screaming for a player like Smyth since Messier was here the first time.
The Isles go out and add Bergeron, Keep Blake, Smyth and a fiesty Zednick all the while Sather anc Co have sat on their hands.
Even look at this off season, the team needed a BIG TIME D-man, and they go and get Aaron Ward they needed 2 Centers, not one and they go and get Matt Cullen a better LW than Center.

The Rangers need to clean house - Sather, Maloney, Renney Rockstrom you name it, dump them all, dump the whole Edmonton connection Bullshack - I'm sick of it, I don't wanna see Messier's face for another 10 years - I'd rather suffer through a wicked cold than take ColdFX.

what did you expect at the deadline? sell the farm for a playoff push that might never happen? and then what? you acquire rentals, dont make the playoffs and are stuck with rentals and no youth coming up.
i bet you like the deals wadell did in atlanta.

how anybody can moan about this tradeline is beyond me.
criticize them for the past, but not for what they did in the last weeks.

Old
02-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Jort/Ahall change his name again?

Old
02-27-2007, 09:56 PM
DarthSather99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26KOCUR26 View Post

r u sure your not the real Kocur? ....took a few too many knocks to the head???

Old
02-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Skroob*

yeah, because i want a GM who will trade essentially 3 1st rounders for a a player without a guarantee to be with the team in a few months, all the while just to hope to make the POs.

We will see how this all works out, but its a high risk right now.

Old
02-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Draft Guru
The Wizard of Özil

Umm...no.

This is a mess just waiting to happen.

Closed Thread