HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dellapina believes Shanny will stay

Old
02-26-2007, 01:38 PM
NYRSinceBirth

vCash: 500
After the intermission interview, if Shanny does play next season, I firmly believe he will be a Ranger. He loves it here, we love him, I mean the fans woke him up. 55 games into his career in NY and he has that type of chemistry at the Garden, I don't think he'd leave for the world. BUT, that's not to say he's definitely playing next year. Let's face it, he's what, 38-39? 20 years in the league? He just got his first concussion and lost his first tooth of his career. He might look back and think he has had enough, I hope not, but it's possible.
OT: Did anyone see the skit on the equipment guys? Who else thinks that is the best job in the world? Where do I sign? I bring this up because after a victory, at 2A.M., did anyone see Shanny unloading the plane with the guys? He is in heaven in NY.

NYRSinceBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 03:11 PM
bar down*

Send a message via AIM to bar down*
Quote:
Originally Posted by abev View Post
Could someone please educate me on how everyone knows what kind of Captain Jagr is?

You're going to tell me he "looks" like he doesn't care. He has no drive. He doesn't backcheck...

Oh wait, I think I figured it out. Game on the line, Jagr zips through a 5 on 1 and scores every time and leads him team to victory.
I agree about people "knowing" what kind of captain he is. unless they are on the new york rangers, they cant possibly know. but he certainly doesnt score everytime because if he did, we'd have 6 more points and be ninth(i think) in the standings--see both nj games and clb game

bar down* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 05:23 PM
shoothepuck

Shanny looks good in blue and should be signed. He seemed better than most with his 1st concussion, and can hopefully get back in the line-up soon.

shoothepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Get Callahan and Dubinsky or the Moose up here next season and have them spend as much time with Shanahan as possible....

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote