HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Redden meets with Murray for confidence issues

Old
03-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Zach and Slater
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Wow! I can't believe how many of you HATE Wade....I hope Muckler is starting to feel the same way you guys do about him, because I know in Oil country he could be a guy along with a big name forward that could lead us back to the finals next year, and now we don't have MAB to break our goaltenders leg!!! Seriously, for some of you I'm betting if you were Muckler, Lowe could give you Mathieu Roy and a 4th round pick and you would take it wouldn't you??? I think in the offseason a more realisitic deal would be Torres and Smith for Wade. You guys could use the grit and we need a number 1.

Zach and Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 03:07 PM
moz
Gute Post

Quote:
Seriously, for some of you I'm betting if you were Muckler, Lowe could give you Mathieu Roy and a 4th round pick and you would take it wouldn't you???
I think even the haters know how much he is valued around the league and the substantial return many teams would gladly offer.

moz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 09:22 PM
billpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
Wow! I can't believe how many of you HATE Wade....I hope Muckler is starting to feel the same way you guys do about him, because I know in Oil country he could be a guy along with a big name forward that could lead us back to the finals next year, and now we don't have MAB to break our goaltenders leg!!! Seriously, for some of you I'm betting if you were Muckler, Lowe could give you Mathieu Roy and a 4th round pick and you would take it wouldn't you??? I think in the offseason a more realisitic deal would be Torres and Smith for Wade. You guys could use the grit and we need a number 1.
Pick him up after the playoffs. I'll have his bags packed. If you guys can give us Torres, Smith and Staios that would be great. If not, a used puck bag will do....

billpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
A lot of Sens fans are dissatisfied with Redden's current play and a handful have always hated Redden. Most of us like Chara. But Redden's here and Chara there, what can you do?
Love Chara.

Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote