HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Glen Healy Unappreciation Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-08-2007, 01:34 PM
  #76
edmonton_ice
Registered User
 
edmonton_ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 930
vCash: 500
National TV

I don't think it's professional to disrepect a City or an organization on national TV like Healy did.


Last edited by edmonton_ice: 03-08-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: typo
edmonton_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 01:34 PM
  #77
PuckNut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,716
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmonton_ice View Post
I do think it's professional to disrepect a City or an organization on national TV like Healy did.
I hope you mean you don't think it's professional.

PuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 01:50 PM
  #78
PunjabiOil*
 
PunjabiOil*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,225
vCash: 500
Want to attract high end UFA's (Sykora was a mid range UFA)? Pretty simple. Offer them the most money and longer terms. That's what the other teams are doing.

We're really no different from Van/Cgy in terms of attracting UFA's since the CBA. Only difference is when a guy like Peca heads back East where he is more comfortable, it's according to the media that because of the city. In reality, Peca claimed Edmonton was one of the better cities he's played in - he just was more accustomed to the East.

When the Flames lose Stuart in the summer (who didn't seem thrilled to be traded to Calgary), will their city go in a stage of hysteria?

Inferiority complex - it lives in Edmonton.

PunjabiOil* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 01:56 PM
  #79
hillbillypriest
Registered User
 
hillbillypriest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: there there
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,127
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmonton_ice View Post
I don't think it's professional to disrepect a City or an organization on national TV like Healy did.
This is my bottom line too. The phrase "have to be hypontized to sign with Edmonton" crosses a line that becomes insulting. It's also totally untrue. Even if Edmonton were the last place on earth a player would want to play, the cap will send them here. That's why the lockout to get the new CBA was necessary. Remember?

In any event, if I was asked to choose between being from a place that's the first choice for superstar players to go to or a place where superstar hockey players come from I would choose the later. That Edmonton produces superstars is undeniably true and should be the most important measure of a hockey town. I'd certainly rather be that than be known as good place to go to be paid millions because most people really don't know or care much about hockey. If that's the big attraction of Phoenix etc., they can have it.

hillbillypriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 02:25 PM
  #80
rec28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,990
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to rec28
Quote:
Originally Posted by callighenfan View Post
Young, rich, hot actresses (or actors... I ain't judgin') and models, I would wager. Beaches, for some. A wide array of options for fine dining and nightlife.

That said, these things are not the be all and end all of attracting free agents. Not everyone is after these things. Many hockey players have families. Many (even some superstars) grew up humbly and want to play humbly. Many value tradition. Many thrive on playing in a hockey hotbed. Many care mostly about the $ offered on the bottom line. Many want to see their puckhandling wizardry and goal-scoring acumen redirected into their real goal in life: becoming adequate third-line checkers .

Look, we're not Los Angeles or New York, but for some people that is a selling point. We're the Green Bay of hockey. There are worse fates in sport.


This thread should end with this post.

rec28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 02:30 PM
  #81
Oilerdiehard
Registered User
 
Oilerdiehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmonton_ice View Post
I don't think it's professional to disrepect a City or an organization on national TV like Healy did.
Yes that pretty much cuts it down to the bare bones of what I am saying as well. I am also tired of many stating it as a cold hard fact. It may be their opinion, maybe they can even list an example or two but to make blanket statements that no players or big name players want anything to do with Edmonton then prove it. Otherwise it is just your opinion and nothing more.

Oilerdiehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 03:13 PM
  #82
MuzikMachine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 679
vCash: 500
Since when did the attractiveness of a city directly correlate into the success of a franchise? Look at the contending teams that the NHL has had in the last decade as opposed to the attractive cities.

Detroit – a northeastern, industrial city known for its crime and declining economy. The city itself is definitely not as attractive as other NHL markets, but the Wings in the pre-cab era had deep pockets and were committed to winning. Free agents signed there because they had a shot at winning the Stanley Cup (Hasek, Robitallie, Hull, etc.)

New Jersey – granted it’s part of the New York City metropolitan area, but it’s still.. Furthermore, management has been more inclined to build from within than signing free agents.

Denver – Rocky Mountain city, but not as big of a party city as NYC, LA, or Miami. Players signed there because of the money and the chance win a Stanley Cup (see Ray Bourque). They still get snow during hockey season – lots of it.

New York – had no problem signing free agents in the pre cap era, but they never saw the post season. Sometimes considered a bad place to play for certain players because all the extras of the city can be a distraction to being successful on the ice.

Los Angeles – attractive city, yet it seems the players that really wanted to go there were the ones that wanted to use hockey a stepping stone to the LA lifestyle, like Daigle wanting to go there to further his acting career. What have the Kings done lately?

Miami – 2 years in the playoffs in their entire existence. Need I say more?

The conclusion to this long post. If a team develops a winning atmosphere, they will attract winners, regardless of the attractiveness of the city.

MuzikMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 03:18 PM
  #83
AM
Registered User
 
AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,890
vCash: 500
NW cant sign UFA's

Man this pisses me off.

All they have to do to stop this problem is even up the travel schedules.

The extreme would be make every team in the NHL play every other team equally.

Dont underestimate the benefit of an eastern travel schedule.

41 road games, an average of an additional 8 hours on the plane each trip = 287 hours.

41 road games, an average of an additional 2 travel hours each game = 82 hours.

The league runs for ~200 days....

The travel schedule in the east saves these guys an hour a day!

What can you do with an extra hour a day?

The schedule is baloney!

AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 04:16 PM
  #84
copperandblue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 10,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AM View Post
All they have to do to stop this problem is even up the travel schedules.
Yeah they should change the NW, NE, SW and SE divisions to the;

North division
Not so North division
Almost South division
South division

Then all teams would have to travel coast to coast instead of in their own little geographical pockets.

copperandblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 04:22 PM
  #85
oiler4ever
Registered User
 
oiler4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oklahoma City
Country: India
Posts: 2,483
vCash: 500
I am sick and tired of people complaing about travelling issues in west. Players don't want to come here due to the extra travelling. You get paid big bucks, suck it up. How about those days you were riding in the bus?

oiler4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 04:43 PM
  #86
The Last Dynasty
Big #1 C
 
The Last Dynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. OILbert
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,698
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
That is probably why Mike Peca is no longer an Oiler.
no, it's because we wanted to play in the east...he said it from the day he got traded here



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
Hamrlik has been the Flames best defenseman for the past two seasons.
yeah, so why would he make LESS than 3.5 million you mention in another Flames thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
Seriously, we'll see what Sutter throws at these guys. If his history is any indication I don't like the chances of anyone not named Langkow getting a hefty raise. Sutter has paid well for guys that are consistent, and has shunned the guys coming off of big years.
Really? Cause I could've swore Sutter paid Iginla for his playoff performance, not for his 73 points in '03-04 (I know he won the Richard trophy...with 2 other players...on a 41 goal season)
And if Sutter pays guys based on consistency, why the heck is Iginla getting 7 million? Dude has been anywhere from 96 points to 67 points in the last 5 seasons, and look to be in between this year...yep he's consistant!


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
Huh? Better talk to the players leaving Edmonton and how happy they are.
like who, MAB? Jason Chimera?
Ryan Smyth seemed to like it here! same with Niniimaa and Laraque

The Last Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 04:45 PM
  #87
callighenfan
H.O.N.P.E.D.
 
callighenfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone View Post
Aside from Avery, how many NHL players are dating young, rich, hot actresses?
Ironically, there was Stoll, who is located in frumpy old Edmonton. Otherwise, er, there's, uh, Valeri Bure... is he still in the NHL? (And was Candace Cameron ever hot?) Gretz, Nedved, Ron Duguay. Okay none of those are in the NHL anymore (or in one case, should be). I guess I was just thinking in terms of overall glamour, whether that actually translates into dating actresses or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
Fine dining generally isn't much of a requirement. The nightlife options in most of the big cities is fairly comparable. There may be more options, but they aren't necessarily better.

One of the best party cities I've ever been to in North America is Halifax... Atmosphere is just as important as options.
Hey, I'm with you on that. But how likely are you to see Christina Aguilera in a VIP room there? That's what I was thinking of.

callighenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 05:14 PM
  #88
copperandblue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 10,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by callighenfan View Post
Hey, I'm with you on that. But how likely are you to see Christina Aguilera in a VIP room there? That's what I was thinking of.
Maybe not Christina Aguilera but I did see Elvis at a Domo on the West end.

Swear to god.

copperandblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 05:19 PM
  #89
Lanny MacDonald*
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Tuvalu
Posts: 4,457
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-townchamps View Post
no, it's because we wanted to play in the east...he said it from the day he got traded here
Sure, and the Edmonton situation never entered into the equation? If you insist.

Quote:
yeah, so why would he make LESS than 3.5 million you mention in another Flames thread?
You have to look at the guy's age at this point in his career. He's coming up 33 and is on that slippery slope for players. Most guys see their performance slide, so that has to play into the equation. Or are you suggesting that Sutter is going to sign Hamrlik to a Lowesque 6 year $18 million contract?

Quote:
Really? Cause I could've swore Sutter paid Iginla for his playoff performance, not for his 73 points in '03-04 (I know he won the Richard trophy...with 2 other players...on a 41 goal season)
And if Sutter pays guys based on consistency, why the heck is Iginla getting 7 million? Dude has been anywhere from 96 points to 67 points in the last 5 seasons, and look to be in between this year...yep he's consistant!
Yeah, Iginla has shown no consistency in his career. None at all. It's amazing anyone would want the guy.

Quote:
like who, MAB? Jason Chimera?
Ryan Smyth seemed to like it here! same with Niniimaa and Laraque
This isn't just a city thing. That is lost on people. The organization has a lot to do with some of the feelings the players have when they leave. I think it would be extremely short sighted to think that these players have nothing negative to say about dealing with the Oilers organization. The contrary is more the truth. A major problem for the Oilers is their front office IMO.

Lanny MacDonald* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 05:29 PM
  #90
Behind Enemy Lines
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 3,765
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
Sure, and the Edmonton situation never entered into the equation? If you insist.

Snip...


This isn't just a city thing. That is lost on people. The organization has a lot to do with some of the feelings the players have when they leave. I think it would be extremely short sighted to think that these players have nothing negative to say about dealing with the Oilers organization. The contrary is more the truth. A major problem for the Oilers is their front office IMO.
Do tell. I'd love to hear more. Feel free to include a link beyond supposition.

Behind Enemy Lines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 05:38 PM
  #91
copperandblue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 10,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
This isn't just a city thing. That is lost on people. The organization has a lot to do with some of the feelings the players have when they leave. I think it would be extremely short sighted to think that these players have nothing negative to say about dealing with the Oilers organization. The contrary is more the truth. A major problem for the Oilers is their front office IMO.
Ohh please.

I know your reputation for a Calgary / Edmonton double standard is well deserved but this is a bit of a reach isn't it.

Do you think that all of the Calgary Flames cast off have walked away with nothing but warm feelings of the organization? I wonder what Ference's opinion is of the Flames organization after signing for what he thought was a discount only to be traded? Don't bother answering, I saw his comments.

The same thing can be said for any team in the league. Players get disgruntled for many reasons and many times they demonstrate a lack of awareness in the roll that they have in situation. Sometimes it's legit but it happens accross the league.

copperandblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 06:16 PM
  #92
Magnus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 490
vCash: 500
There's no denying that it will be harder for Edmonton to attract free agents, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. And it won't be necessary to overpay for them either. There have been many players who have loved playing here, north american and european, but people who have never lived or visited the city probably get a bad impression of it, with help from idiots like Healy. Regardless, there will be some players who would prefer playing in western Canada, after all, there's a large population of players who grew up there. They may be in the minority, but it will happen.

On another note. Was it just me or did it look like Bob McKenzie wanted to throttle Healy when they were talking about who should win the Hart trophy? Don't rouse a sleeping McKenzie. He could probably eat you.

Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 07:03 PM
  #93
carpetsuperstore
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillypriest View Post
This is my bottom line too. The phrase "have to be hypontized to sign with Edmonton" crosses a line that becomes insulting. It's also totally untrue. Even if Edmonton were the last place on earth a player would want to play, the cap will send them here. That's why the lockout to get the new CBA was necessary. Remember?
What really bothers me about the negative opinion of Edmonton in the toronto media, is that the people like Healy that say these things are the same people that complain about how the NHL has been removed from these smaller Canadian markets (ie. winnipeg).

The media wants to promote "saving" the Canadian game, yet they spend their time chastizing a small market team like Edmonton. It just seems slightly contradictive.

carpetsuperstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2007, 08:01 PM
  #94
The Last Dynasty
Big #1 C
 
The Last Dynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. OILbert
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,698
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
Sure, and the Edmonton situation never entered into the equation? If you insist.
He was clear in his intention to go back to the east to be closer to his home in Buffalo, whats so hard to believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
You have to look at the guy's age at this point in his career. He's coming up 33 and is on that slippery slope for players. Most guys see their performance slide, so that has to play into the equation. Or are you suggesting that Sutter is going to sign Hamrlik to a Lowesque 6 year $18 million contract?
the market will dictate what Hamrlik gets and based on the market for veteran d-men that can run a PP, Hammer will get a nice contract...I mean Rob Blake got 6 mil and he's pretty washed up don't you think?


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
Yeah, Iginla has shown no consistency in his career. None at all. It's amazing anyone would want the guy.
That all you got?
I guess you agree that Iginla isn't a consistent scorer or point-getter


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
This isn't just a city thing. That is lost on people. The organization has a lot to do with some of the feelings the players have when they leave. I think it would be extremely short sighted to think that these players have nothing negative to say about dealing with the Oilers organization. The contrary is more the truth. A major problem for the Oilers is their front office IMO.
like other have said, ask Ference how he feels

The Last Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2007, 02:37 PM
  #95
Jet
Moderator
Drop the danged puck
 
Jet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New Glasgow
Country: Scotland
Posts: 17,268
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiler4ever View Post
I am sick and tired of people complaing about travelling issues in west. Players don't want to come here due to the extra travelling. You get paid big bucks, suck it up. How about those days you were riding in the bus?
You're missing the point. It's not that players aren't willing to travel more and be in the west, obviously they are and they do. BUT, when you have the opportunity in FA to pick where you play, if you're not a total moron you will choose the most attractive place to play for YOU. If the money is the same, the competitiveness level is the same, and the cities positive and negatives even out... but the difference between the 2 clubs is with one you mostly travel in your own time zone and never too far from home, and the other involves major travel, you would be a fool to choos option B. It's simple logic and that is the problem with the schedule. They should do SOMETHING to fix it.

It's absolutely rediculous to me that a league allows a portion of thier teams to be handicapped this way. Either even the travel with horizontal divisions, or give the West teams a travel bonus or extra space on thier caps... SOMETHING. Perhaps what they should do is pay players in the West a travel premium based on how far they go every year. The cash wouldn't go against the cap, and would maybe provide some incentive for FA's to sign.

__________________
The Olympic Line
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2007, 03:09 PM
  #96
guymez
The Seldom Seen Kid
 
guymez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,745
vCash: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by copperandblue View Post

The same thing can be said for any team in the league. Players get disgruntled for many reasons and many times they demonstrate a lack of awareness in the roll that they have in situation. Sometimes it's legit but it happens accross the league.
The difference in this case is that Edmonton has a perception issue which is getting worse instead of better. Every player that has left recently is portrayed in a way that perpetuates the perception that Edmonton is the NHL's version of a ghetto. Hockey reporters who get national coverage (Healy, Mackenzie) and shows held in high regard (The Reporters, Prime Time Sports) are reporting that players (UFA's) won't/don't want to play in Edmonton. The reality may or may not tell a different story but unfortunately Edmonton is solidifying a reputation of being a place where you don't want to go to play hockey. The reasons outlining the shortfalls of the city really don't matter as much as the on ice product...the only thing IMO that will turn this around is to ice a winner. Edmonton is what it is, a Northern city with a bitterly cold winter for 5 months of the year and it has the distinction of having the worst travel in the NHL. Edmonton definately has it's fair share of warts and the only thing I see taking attention away from the negatives is to ice a winner. Outside of a fluke SC run last year Lowe hasn't done much to change the image of this team has had for 15+ years....a perennial 8th place finisher. Why would a player want to sign with a team that is continuously trying to rebuild in a city with lousy travel and even worse weather. Unless the Oilers are paying more than everyone else, where's the incentive to play in Edmonton?

guymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
  #97
Asiaoil
Registered User
 
Asiaoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Country: Thailand
Posts: 5,259
vCash: 500
Absolutely - anyone who says travel is meaningless has clearly not had to spend a considerable amount of time doing it. It sucks - massively - and locating in a city that reduces travel is a big thing especially for older players. Travel DOES get harder as you get older - it's a fact - and UFAs just happen to be older.

Asiaoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2007, 03:28 PM
  #98
Lowe in Oil
Registered User
 
Lowe in Oil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmonton_ice View Post
I was watching ther TSN last night and this guy doesn't like Edmonton. I wasn't impressed with his comments about the Oiler's. I think he used the ' phrase ' the Oiler's would have to use a magic wand to land any big named free agents. It's doesn't help when the media portrays your city like Serbia all year around.

I always change the channel when Glen Healy is on. The man is a moron. He has strong opinions, which hockey analysts shouldnt have. He bases everything on his own opinions and NOT on facts. He is very biased!

The guy who hired Glen Healy should get fired.

Lowe in Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2007, 03:44 PM
  #99
cooker24
Registered User
 
cooker24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzikMachine View Post
Since when did the attractiveness of a city directly correlate into the success of a franchise? Look at the contending teams that the NHL has had in the last decade as opposed to the attractive cities.

Detroit – a northeastern, industrial city known for its crime and declining economy. The city itself is definitely not as attractive as other NHL markets, but the Wings in the pre-cab era had deep pockets and were committed to winning. Free agents signed there because they had a shot at winning the Stanley Cup (Hasek, Robitallie, Hull, etc.)

New Jersey – granted it’s part of the New York City metropolitan area, but it’s still.. Furthermore, management has been more inclined to build from within than signing free agents.

Denver – Rocky Mountain city, but not as big of a party city as NYC, LA, or Miami. Players signed there because of the money and the chance win a Stanley Cup (see Ray Bourque). They still get snow during hockey season – lots of it.

New York – had no problem signing free agents in the pre cap era, but they never saw the post season. Sometimes considered a bad place to play for certain players because all the extras of the city can be a distraction to being successful on the ice.

Los Angeles – attractive city, yet it seems the players that really wanted to go there were the ones that wanted to use hockey a stepping stone to the LA lifestyle, like Daigle wanting to go there to further his acting career. What have the Kings done lately?

Miami – 2 years in the playoffs in their entire existence. Need I say more?

The conclusion to this long post. If a team develops a winning atmosphere, they will attract winners, regardless of the attractiveness of the city.
You're missing the point. A lot of UFAs don't want to come to Edmonton because of their wife and family. If the decision was based just on hockey, players would be lining up to sign in Edmonton. There isn't the opportunity for the wives to do shopping at Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci in downtown or go to the ocean with kids. If the wife is a Canadian girl used to cold winters then there isn't a problem, but a wife from Miami or LA can cause issues.

There are very shallow and materialistic reasons behind UFAs not coming to Edmonton. It's a great hockey town and everyone knows it, even the players, but there are a lot of "meaningless" conditions keeping them away.

cooker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2007, 04:01 PM
  #100
guymez
The Seldom Seen Kid
 
guymez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,745
vCash: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooker24 View Post
If the decision was based just on hockey, players would be lining up to sign in Edmonton.
Really...and what is it about the hockey in Edmonton that would have the players lining up? The terrible travel or the annual last minute rush (this year excluded) to try and squeak into the playoffs?

guymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.