HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Trent Hunter

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-12-2003, 05:28 PM
  #1
daiglek91
Registered User
 
daiglek91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In your head
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 292
vCash: 500
Trent Hunter

Will Trent Hunter win the calder trophy? He is a physical player and a natural goal scorer and he plays well defensively. Do you prefer him or a player like Bergeron or King?

Trent Hunter:----10g 6a 16pts in 22 games
Patrice Bergeron:--6g 12a 18pts in 29 games
Jason King:-------11g 5a 16pts in 28 games
Joni Pitkanen:-----3g 10a 13pts in 28 games
Michal Ryder:------6g 10a 16pts in 29 games


Last edited by daiglek91: 12-13-2003 at 05:39 AM.
daiglek91 is offline  
Old
12-12-2003, 05:32 PM
  #2
BCCHL inactive
 
Join Date: May 2002
Country:
Posts: 10,561
vCash: 500
If he keeps playing like he is for the rest of the season, he has to be considered.

BCCHL inactive is offline  
Old
12-12-2003, 05:33 PM
  #3
Waveburner
RIP Luc
 
Waveburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In Morrison's house.
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,488
vCash: 500
I'd rather have Hunter with the Sedin's than King. Not a slight on King, I just think the Sedin's need someone physical on their line so they don't get beat up every shift.

Waveburner is offline  
Old
12-12-2003, 05:34 PM
  #4
Avery4Byng*
 
Avery4Byng*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ktown
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waveburner
I'd rather have Hunter with the Sedin's than King. Not a slight on King, I just think the Sedin's need someone physical on their line so they don't get beat up every shift.

I totally agree with this. Also seems that King is starting to slow down a bit on the point production.... Maybe give him ice time with someone else other then the aliens.... hmm....

Avery4Byng* is offline  
Old
12-12-2003, 07:01 PM
  #5
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole
 
Munchausen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 5,330
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokay
Will Trent Hunter win the calder trophy? He is a physical player and a natural goal scorer and he plays well defensively. Do you prefer him or a player like Bergeron or King?

Trent Hunter: 10g 6a 16pts in 22 games
Patrice Bergeron: 6g 12a 18pts in 29 games
Jason King: 11g 5a 16pts in 28 games
Well to me, the 4 rookies in the lead scoring wise (Hunter, King, Ryder, Bergeron) are all a step behind Pitkanen for the Calder race. That's my opinion seeing just how dominant he already is, compared to the other 4.

Munchausen is offline  
Old
12-13-2003, 03:12 AM
  #6
Habdominal
Registered User
 
Habdominal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 951
vCash: 500
Pitkanen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Well to me, the 4 rookies in the lead scoring wise (Hunter, King, Ryder, Bergeron) are all a step behind Pitkanen for the Calder race. That's my opinion seeing just how dominant he already is, compared to the other 4.
Gotta agree I was totally wrong on doubting him at the begining of the year. Pitkanen is so far the best man to win this one

Habdominal is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.