Well, top dog went as expected, so we'll proceed to #2 in the organization...
1. Dion Phanuef
Also, if you have a specific opinion on who should be added, please post it in the thread.
HF Flames Writer
For clarification, the Hockey's Future definition of a prospect is:
1. A prospect that has played 41+ NHL games in one season or 65+ NHL games in two or more seasons is not a prospect anymore and is considered graduated.
2. A goalie prospect that has played 20+ NHL games in one season or 30+ NHL games in two or more seasons is not a prospect anymore and is considered graduated.
3. A prospect that has played 240+ total games in the AHL/ECHL is no longer a prospect.
4. Goalies that have played 4 full seasons in the AHL/ECHL are no longer prospects.
5. A prospect that is over 24 is not a prospect anymore, with the exception of players who played in college. Former college players may remain on the prospect list for two seasons after their graduation, or age 26, whichever is longer.
6. Any European player that has played in more than 225 games in an Elite league is no longer a prospect.
7. Any European goalie that has played 4 full seasons in an Elite league is no longer a prospect.
8. If a European or North American player has a combo of Elite/AHL/ECHL games played equaling 100+ elite games and 125+ AHL/ECHL games or 225+ games combined they are no longer considered a prospect.
9. Any European or North America goalie that has a combination of 4 full seasons of Elite or AHL/ECHL league play are no longer considered prospects.