HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What The Hell!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
12-12-2003, 04:36 PM
go_habs_go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to go_habs_go
What The Hell!!!!!!!!!

F*** Im So Pissed With This Freaken Team!! What The Hell Is There Problem!! They Always Play Good One Period Then They Play Worst Than The Juniors In The Next Period I Mean C'mon Guys...this Is Rediculous...and Every Game Its The Same Old Story...

Old
12-12-2003, 04:38 PM
Habs4Life

vCash: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_habs_go
F*** Im So Pissed With This Freaken Team!! What The Hell Is There Problem!! They Always Play Good One Period Then They Play Worst Than The Juniors In The Next Period I Mean C'mon Guys...this Is Rediculous...and Every Game Its The Same Old Story...
Complaining already? The game against Florida isn't even done yet!!!!

Old
12-12-2003, 04:40 PM
go_habs_go

Send a message via MSN to go_habs_go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Life
Complaining already? The game against Florida isn't even done yet!!!!
haha..well i think it is! the habs coming back from that deficit? haha i dont think so...they cant even get a freaken shot on the net...and the cats have like 50!!

Old
12-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Crusher20

Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Terrible "effort"...

this game was simply... a shame. a great start and then.. nothing, but abslolutly nothing. cant say much more than that i think we can easily say tonight they took a night off.

Quintal, Rivet, Bouillon, Souray to a certain extended played one of the most awful games ive seen the habs recently.. anyway.

hope some players show more commitement next game.

Old
12-12-2003, 04:58 PM
FTK

I thought Théo and the Dackell-Juneau-Sundstrom played well....The rest of the team was brutal.

Old
12-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Guy Caballero

Gutless losers!

Up 2-0 and they stopped skating, stopped hitting, stopped forechecking, stopped backchecking. Pathetic. So much for their "renewed commitment." They took the night off.

Old
12-12-2003, 05:09 PM
Canadienne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
Up 2-0 and they stopped skating, stopped hitting, stopped forechecking, stopped backchecking. Pathetic. So much for their "renewed commitment." They took the night off.

If ever a team deserved to lose, this sad excuse for one did tonight. Man! I think that they ought to change the "C" on their jersey to "S" for schizoprenic!!

Old
12-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Guy Caballero

Quintal was so bad tonight it hurt to watch him. You can pretty much guarantee either he or Rivet will cost us a goal on any given night. Send these idiots packing and get some real defensemen, Gainey. It's over for both of them, especially Quintal, who is 100% finished as an NHL-level defenseman.

Old
12-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Canadienne

Quote:
Quintal was so bad tonight it hurt to watch him. You can pretty much guarantee either he or Rivet will cost us a goal on any given night. Send these idiots packing and get some real defensemen, Gainey. It's over for both of them, especially Quintal, who is 100% finished as an NHL-level defenseman.

C'mon, I know you're frustrated but be fair. Rivet wasn't that bad tonight - considering that there were maybe two Hab players who bothered to even show up for the 2nd and 3rd periods (Theo and Souray).

I like Quintal but I wince everytime he's being pressured. It sounds strange saying this but I actually missed Brisebois out there tonight.

Old
12-12-2003, 05:23 PM
Guy Caballero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadienne
C'mon, I know you're frustrated but be fair. Rivet wasn't that bad tonight - considering that there were maybe two Hab players who bothered to even show up for the 2nd and 3rd periods (Theo and Souray).

I like Quintal but I wince everytime he's being pressured. It sounds strange saying this but I actually missed Brisebois out there tonight.
Damn right I'm frustrated. I'd rather see our rookies play every night for less than a million dollars and make rookie mistakes that cost us games than two guys over thirty who make a combined 4 million and make rookie mistakes that cost us games.

Old
12-12-2003, 05:33 PM
habs_24x

Panthers simply turned it up a notch and started working and hitting
and shooting.
Sadly, when a team comes to play against us, we are simply not capable of keeping up.

Old
12-12-2003, 05:34 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20
Quintal, Rivet, Bouillon, Souray to a certain extended played one of the most awful games ive seen the habs recently.. anyway.
Souray??? He was BY FAR the best Habs tonight in his own zone, hitting and dominating every Florida players physically. We sure didn't see the same game. Him and Theo are about the only two players I would not dare to blame for this loss.

Old
12-12-2003, 05:45 PM
KILLger

Send a message via ICQ to KILLger Send a message via MSN to KILLger
Souray was good, nothing bad to say about his showing...

Bouillon....

Old
12-12-2003, 05:52 PM
KILLger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekanec
Rivet = loser

By far our worst defenseman tonight!

He has cheated all the night along!

Perreault is total garbage, I seriously wonder if he would be able to crack the Bulldogs roster!

Ryder has played a very bad game as well as Dagenais!
Rivet wasn't so bad, just open your eyes, BOUILLON STUNK. Badly. Who happens to be his pairing partner? Rivet, who had to make up for Bouillon's crappy play? Rivet...

Forget about the heart and the "big hits", just look at him play, geez...

Old
12-12-2003, 05:53 PM
Matzel

Send a message via MSN to Matzel
I played Theo on my team (Yahoo H2H Fantasy League) tonight - My problem, I know...

Dancing Gabe rules!

Old
12-12-2003, 05:55 PM
KILLger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matzel
I played Theo on my team (Yahoo H2H Fantasy League) tonight - My problem, I know...

Dancing Gabe rules!
Well, .918 isn't too bad of a save percentage, there's a positive...

Old
12-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Howie Morenz

Quote:

Old
12-12-2003, 06:00 PM
Howie Morenz

Quote:

Slower than molasses at Springtime.

Old
12-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Galchenkel

Send a message via MSN to Galchenkel
Hie guys!
Just want some website where there's some nice pictures of players for my wallpaper!
thanx!

Old
12-12-2003, 06:05 PM
KILLger

Quote:
You are totally blind, this guy has cheated all the night along! YOU should open your eyes!
Who was standing in front of Théo on Cullen's goal, not doing anything but deflecting the puck? Bouillon. (wasn't even trying to get Horton out of the play). On another goal, earlier, he just stood there (on the side of the net) and watched the goal being scored.

I'll go **** myself when you'll be able to analyse players' output in a subjective form. Rivet wasn't too bad tonight and on a couple of outings, Perreault has been OK, yet you always come and give them a bum rap.

Last edited by Sotnos: 12-12-2003 at 06:30 PM.
Old
12-12-2003, 06:09 PM
tinyzombies

I think a big problem was our fourth line. You can't have guys like that out there with a 2-goal lead.

Also, Quintal and Komisarek were both bad tonight and have not been playing well at all lately. With Brisebois out, they have no choice tho.

I would like to see Hainsey back up with the club and Quintal placed on waivers. If Komisarek can't settle down, he needs to go down. But if Brisebois is out for awhile, he catches a break.

Quintal was responsible for the first two goals and Komisarek was responsible for the fourth, where he first coughed the puck up, then left his man to run to Souray's side for a wild hit. I like the aggressiveness and I know he's a rookie and will make mistakes, but he's only in the lineup because of injuries right now i think.

Ryder also had a subpar game. He wouldn't pass the puck and was floating too much.

Time for another wakeup call from Julien.

If we had Begin out there tonight, I bet we win that game.

Old
12-12-2003, 06:14 PM
KILLger

Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Quintal was responsible for the first two goals and Komisarek was responsible for the fourth, where he first coughed the puck up, then left his man to run to Souray's side for a wild hit. I like the aggressiveness and I know he's a rookie and will make mistakes, but he's only in the lineup because of injuries right now i think.
If I remember correctly, it was Jokinen's goal on which Bouillon was caught looking.. it wasn't Q's fault (for once )

Old
12-12-2003, 06:18 PM
KILLger

Quote:

YOU ARE A CLOWN MAN.... Figure skating man!!

No need to come out with insults. You have an opinion, share it. Using insults gets you nowhere fast... just say how you think Bouillon has cheated. He played an ok game, he tried on offense too and made up for his partners' blunders.

Si tu n'es pas capable en anglais, fais le en français... et en passant, je joue pas tellement au hockey comme un "figure skater"... un Erik Cole sans mains plutôt.

Old
12-12-2003, 06:23 PM
KOMO_ROCKS

Send a message via ICQ to KOMO_ROCKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Souray??? He was BY FAR the best Habs tonight in his own zone, hitting and dominating every Florida players physically. We sure didn't see the same game. Him and Theo are about the only two players I would not dare to blame for this loss.
Agreed.....Rivet, Quintal, Bouillon really stunk up the joint big time on the blueline. I expect a young guy like Komisarek to make mistakes but Rivet and Quintal make them over and over and over again

Old
12-12-2003, 06:28 PM
Sotnos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLger
No need to come out with insults. You have an opinion, share it. Using insults gets you nowhere fast
I second that. On behalf of your mods, I'm telling you - someone here really needs to calm down, and fast. I'm deleting a few things, keep it clean here please.

Closed Thread