This threat is designed to note teams that are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.... (disclaimer.. I stole this from Pittsburg board!)
1. Philadelphia (I hate them!!! but I rather beat them in the playoffs [if we make it in ourselves] rather than having them not get in...)
2. Washington (I wonder what buttons Ovy is going to be able to push in the off-season, he's already making noise for a better pool of players to play with.)
3. Phoenix (a good example of why great players shouldn't become coaches... it's not for everyone)
4. Columbus (had a great surge after Hitch came in, but have very similar means as the Rangers do of mistreating youth...)
5. Los Angeles (the good thing for them is that Lundmark started to score as of late)
6. Edmonton (what a shame, last years Cinderella to this years Pronger-less chaos)
7. Chicago (had a great start to the season but the injuries killed them... especially Havlat)
Please feel free to update this as you wish
Last edited by dkich96: 03-22-2007 at 02:03 AM.
The very idea that anything someone posts on a message board will affect the outcome of a game, or a play in the game, is ludicrous. It makes me want to count down the minutes to a shutout if one happens in the next game, in posts.
Please, don't insult peoples' intelligence by suggesting that the original poster is somehow jeopardizing the season, or anything at all.
I like the thread and hope it continues to be updated.