HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - Xbox 360

Old
03-12-2007, 11:45 AM
VGTvidz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckNut View Post
Buy a new one, put the old one in the new one's box, and return it to the store where you purchased the second console.
You cant do that trick at FuturShop Or BestBuy because they scan the barcode (UPC #) when you buy it, if the barcode on the xbox360 is different than the one they have in their system, well... you can be sure they'll never take it back!... you might wanna try with Bureau En Gros (yeah, they sell the xbox360, or anyway, they were selling it last year) or WalMart or maybe Costco?? (easiest place to bring back something defetive)

VGTvidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2007, 11:46 AM
PuckNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGTvidz View Post
You cant do that trick at FuturShop Or BestBuy because they scan the barcode (UPC #) when you buy it, if the barcode on the xbox360 is different than the one they have in their system, well... you can be sure they'll never take it back!... you might wanna try with Bureau En Gros (yeah, they sell the xbox360, or anyway, they were selling it last year) or WalMart or maybe Costco?? (easiest place to bring back something defetive)
Just to elaborate, like I said in a post afterwards, I wouldn't do this, nor would I recommend anyone do it.

PuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2007, 11:47 AM
VGTvidz

Quote:
Just to elaborate, like I said in a post afterwards, I wouldn't do this, nor would I recommend anyone do it.

but who hasnt done it at least once!??

VGTvidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2007, 03:36 PM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
If your worried about fraud charges pay cash, do not use credit card. Or better yet if you have a young cousin b/w the ages of 10-14 get him to do it.

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote