HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Progress of Bobby Goepfert

Closed Thread

Old
12-13-2003, 11:00 AM
King of Stankonia

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
Progress of Bobby Goepfert

You'll have to excuse my ignorance; being Canadian and a bartender, I get just about zero chance to watch American youngsters, especially those in college. Last I heard, Goepfert was attending Providence. Is he still playing. Is he really as good as he made us all believe at the 2002 WJC's?

Old
12-13-2003, 09:40 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubina_Fan
You'll have to excuse my ignorance; being Canadian and a bartender, I get just about zero chance to watch American youngsters, especially those in college. Last I heard, Goepfert was attending Providence. Is he still playing. Is he really as good as he made us all believe at the 2002 WJC's?
Yes, he is still playing for PC. He started this season off pretty well but has struggled of late (just like his team). He's a very good goaltender who can shoulder the load and be clutch when he needs to be.....when he's at the top of his game. I saw the game vs. Boston College a few weeks ago where he was just peppered with shots (I believe he faced about 47 shots total in that game). Despite being sacked with the loss he played very well in that game. It was just a pity that he didn't get much help from the guys in front of him.

Old
08-31-2004, 11:20 PM
woody666

oops. wrong post. Sorry

Last edited by woody666: 08-31-2004 at 11:25 PM.
Closed Thread